The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Nobility

Suits doesn't begin Season 7 filming until April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
I was not implying they should neglect their previous professional committments to be together. I was simply making a statement of fact, namely that, when confronted with the choice of either being together or being apart to fulfill professional obligations, the latter had priority over the former, which discredits in a way the Mail's headline that they virtually "moved in together" (an obvious exaggeration for two people who still live in two separate continents).
There is no discrediting since that quote was merely in reference to Meghan supposedly spending over a month with Harry (save her India trip). And that actually discredits the idea that they are prioritizing their work. Seems to me they are trying to find a balance, fulfilling their work obligations but spending as much of their free time with each other as possible. That's how it works with most adult couples, regardless of their occupations.

Old 02-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Royal Highness

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/277244...s-date-london/

Old 02-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeniaCasaraghi View Post
If Meghan quit her job just for dating Harry people would criticize her like they criticized Kate and called her names. This seems reminiscent of Fredrik and Mary.
Please remind us: at what point did Mary, Máxima and Letizia quit their jobs ?
Old 02-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Please remind us: at what point did Mary, Máxima and Letizia quit their jobs ?
They all worked up until engagement.

Letizia continued with her news job. She was reporting on Iraq in 2003, the same year they got engaged.

Maxima transferred banks to be closer to WA. She was in New York the first years. A year before engagement she transferred to a bank in Brussels where she was until engagement.

Mary first went to Paris as an English tutor and then worked for Microsoft in Copenhagen. Again leaving on engagement.

No saying, if she doesn't re-sign her contract, she could do acting work in the uk until engagement.

Question will be, when if show is renewed and want her back for season eight, will her and Harry know engagement is near. If they have talked And don't see a wedding for at least a year, she could decide to do an eighth seasom but with the understanding with the show it will be her last, to finish out Rachel's story. Then wait to announce engagement until after filming. If she dies the come back, hopefully they haven't written the last few episodes of this season, or they can kill her off off screen season eight. Her relationship was too new when they would have started writing seasom seven, for her to likely make any defusing about her job just yet.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Majesty

If Meghan is contractually obligated thru season 7 then sounds like nothing would even happen, IF there would be an engagement, till 2018...unless her employer would agree to let her leave early.

LaRae
Old 02-03-2017, 07:03 PM
Nobility

I think she will continue working. I say that because Harry is the one who pursued her and I doubt he wants being with him to stop or ruin her career.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

DM decided to post the pics and some extras-
Prince Harry spotted holding hands with Meghan Markle | Daily Mail Online

A.W. TOZER
Old 02-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
I think she will continue working. I say that because Harry is the one who pursued her and I doubt he wants being with him to stop or ruin her career.
She will work at her job up until she moves to the UK, maybe up close to the time of her marriage...but not after they marry, she will work for the BRF after that.

Assuming they marry.

LaRae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post

You can see the protective stance/position he takes when they are out...very charming to see.

LaRae
Old 02-03-2017, 11:34 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
She will work at her job up until she moves to the UK, maybe up close to the time of her marriage...but not after they marry, she will work for the BRF after that.

Assuming they marry.

LaRae
That's basically it in a nutshell. I really hope they don't decide to marry in a rush and take their time determining if its the right move for them to make. At least with both of them having commitments to fulfill they are adjusting early on to working around each other's schedules which will benefit them should they marry and take on royal duties. They work good together as a couple but also work good separate from each other.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
That's basically it in a nutshell. I really hope they don't decide to marry in a rush and take their time determining if its the right move for them to make. At least with both of them having commitments to fulfill they are adjusting early on to working around each other's schedules which will benefit them should they marry and take on royal duties. They work good together as a couple but also work good separate from each other.

Considering she's been married before she may be even more cautious about 'rushing' in...most people have no desire to go thru that again.

I think due to their ages and stations in life...they will be careful.

LaRae
Old 02-04-2017, 12:24 AM

Prediction of Harrys new girlfriend Meghan

Hi there,

I have been to this forum many years ago. About 10-15 years ago there was a thread about Harrys girlfriends with a post of a woman that prediced Harrys future wife would be black. Isn't that amazing when you look at Harrys current girlfriend Meghan. Can anyone remember that post as well? Who was that that made this prediction?

Vouchy
Old 02-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Majesty

I think they will be careful too. One other good thing is that the two of them, from what has been reported, have been living together while Meghan is in London and as we've not really seen them out and about that much on "date nights", I'd conclude that they spend a lot of their time at home doing ordinary things that ordinary people do on ordinary days. The day to day experience of living together is quite an eye opener for couples that have only "dated" up until the time of the engagement and wedding. Cohabitation can quickly reveal those little idiosyncrasies that drive the other person nuts.

These two have, in my eyes, been treating this relationship in a very mature and adult manner.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:29 AM
Nobility

Experts have said that AFTER THEY MARRY that they see no reason she can't continue attacking? I agree but I may be wrong but we will see!
Old 02-04-2017, 12:38 AM
Majesty

If you mean acting I definitely think that will be a no go as with Harry being a full time working royal by that time, she will have her hands full supporting Harry in his role as well as having a pretty busy role for herself working for the "Firm". If they do want children, I would imagine that would be a top priority over any acting career and even cutting into royal engagements for Meghan as they start their family.

Nope. I don't see her continuing on with Suits or any other role after a royal marriage.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:00 AM
Majesty

Osipi I think they are being mature/adult too...and really who knows how many times she's been in the UK since they started dating back last summer....they could of spent quite a bit of time alone together already.

This definately has a more serious feel to it than his last long term relationship. Not sure if it's the body language or how he's going about it or what.

LaRae
Old 02-04-2017, 01:08 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
Experts have said that AFTER THEY MARRY that they see no reason she can't continue attacking? I agree but I may be wrong but we will see!

Harry is a senior royal, his wife will be expected to join him in various charitable works. Meghan already has quite a bit of experience doing this so that would help her greatly during the transition over.

People tried to say Kate was going to be this modern cutting edge princess and expected her wedding dress to be 'avant guarde' ....along with her clothes etc. NOPE. The BRF are more Traditional types of royals. You won't see the wife of a senior Royal working as an actress after they marry, she wouldn't have time anyway.

There's a reason very few people thought he and Cressida would make it..and that is part of of it.

LaRae
Old 02-04-2017, 01:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Hi Ninavouchy, and welcome.
I wasn't on this forum fifteen years ago, unfortunately. However, I have been interested in astrology, tarot etc and have drawn up charts for family and friends etc over the decades. I've always had a soft spot for Harry and have seen many astrological predictions for him over the years.

One I do remember which was discussed at the time was from a psychic who predicted his future wife in a vision. She 'saw' long dark hair and brown skin and palm trees. (Meghan is of course California-born.) People didn't take any notice because everyone thought that Harry was into posh blondes only, but it may be that you're thinking of.

This may be of interest to you.
http://royalastrology.tumblr.com/bri...ly-princeharry

Years ago Marjorie Orr, a professional astrologer I admire, stated that Harry would probably marry a foreign bride because of the planets in his ninth House, and also that he has a Venus-line (Venus strongly influences a male chart) which encompassed Russia, parts of Oman and the western coast of Canada and the US.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:41 AM
Majesty

It's not a matter of time. Bring a royal is barely a part time job at that. It is a matter of security and image.

Nor is hate not being the cutting edge princess's about tradition. It's her. Nothing about her life prior to marriage screams modern or Avant guard. Both Sarah and Diana were said to take fashion chances in their day. No one expects Kate to dress like a fifty year old, she chooses to.

Yes there are traditions Meghan will have to conform too. But also royal brides bring fresh blood and perspective. If anyone is going to bring some avant guard. Fresh perspective its Meghan. Hers is a dress and wedding I'd be excited to see. For all the talk about Kate going modern, I knew when she stepped out, she would be a modern cupcake.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:43 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
They all worked up until engagement.

Letizia continued with her news job. She was reporting on Iraq in 2003, the same year they got engaged.
Letizia even stated in her engagement interview that she would continue to work or will only 'leave slowly' so it was her explicit wish to continue with her work, but in the end it was not possible due to security and neutrality. She never worked again for TVE after the interview/engagement ceremony.

To me for similar reasons there is no chance that there is an engagement between Harry and Meghan and Meghan will continue filming, maybe apart from finishing a few things that need finishing.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:07 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Harry spotted holding hands with Meghan Markle | Daily Mail Online