Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing to stop them. There is also nothing to stop single Harry from adopting children or having them out of wedlock if he didn't care of their succession rights. A wife isn't a requirement for kids.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I should say that Harry would prefer his children to be in line for the throne even if they aren't that likely to get there. And Im sure he would wish (and the RF would wish) for his children to be legitimate.
I'm very sure he would not just wish to have children by some woman he wasn't close to, and married to.
If he marries and can't have children, he could adopt, but its not IMO an ideal situation. His children would inevitalby be public figures so they would lose a lot of privacy, and not have the usual privileges of royalty to compensate.

Found this on a uk website,

Birth mother is legal mother regardless of source of genetic material and if married, her husband is legal father. Parental orders are needed to reassign parents

So technically, it probably violates succession rules.

well yes that's what I said. If the child is born to a surrogate mother she'd be the mother and so, the child would not be considered royal. It would have to be born to Harry's wife.
I don't see Harry going for such difficult options anyway if he couldn't have children "normaly".

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord Jopling: [...] The noble and learned Lord, Lord Wallace of Tankerness, who was speaking for the Government, was not able to answer the question there and then, but he kindly wrote to me again back in March of this year. I wish to quote part of his letter. He said that,

“the child of a surrogate mother cannot succeed to a peerage and the Government is of the view that if succession to the peerage is excluded then a fortiori succession to the Crown must be excluded as well, even though the Crown is not expressly mentioned”.

He went on to say:

“We believe that the law is currently sufficiently clear in this area, but should the issue arise in the future, and the Government of the day disagree, it could, of course, amend the legislation in line with the medical practice of the time. Given the pace of medical advancement in this area this seems eminently sensible”.
Lords Hansard text for*06 Dec 2013 (pt 0002)

The most recent discussion about Harry's sexuality stemming from a highly dubious article have been deleted.

Please remember our rules on speculation, which this article definitely did not comply with:

Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.

I received a message from a moderator saying that my post had been removed because it contained speculation. We don't know the royals and we get all our information second hand, so isn't it all speculation?

Our rule about speculation is intended to prevent tabloid-type flights of fancy which often slip into outright fantasy and sometimes even libel. While we realise that much of the information posted in the threads is based on reports in the media which we can't verify, we expect posters to base their statements on published reports rather than on wishful thinking or unsubstantiated hearsay. The forum moderators have the final say about whether posts are unacceptably speculative. Disagreements with moderator decisions must take place via private message, not by arguing in the threads and certainly not by reposting deleted material.

Questions are to be directed to the moderating team.

I swear there is an article just like that each year. one year they say or she says that she left for her career then the next year, it's because of scrutiny. being a film actress and model always includes scrutiny and being noticed in public. she seemed quite comfortable posing in front of a lot of cameras and having a good amount of people staring at her on stage.

Poor Cressida... dating a prince can be hard because of scrutiny and criticism. She could have said no to Harry when he asked her out but no. She wanted to date him and then go back to her dancing job hehe. JMO :) :twocents:

She's been acting though, more than she's been dancing, since the break-up, PHW. Apparently she and old boyfriend Harry Wentworth-Stanley are together at the moment.

^ she's been acting because of the relationship she had with ph. the acting world is less public for someone like her and you get more control over the direction you want to take. She could've said no but she gained a certain kind of fame without breaking a sweat. I really hope Ingrid is just bsing because during the time they were dating, she kept giving him the kate stare and looked for the camera when they were standing next to eachother.

She's out there somewhere Harry! And you probably won't have to travel the world to find her! It'll probably just take time not air miles!

:lol:

Poor (!) Harry!

All he has to do is look at - never mind talk to - a celeb and they are an automatic item!

The DM should learn to think outside the box.

The DM needs to find the box first. :lol:

Hmmm ..... for something so secret the Mirror appears to know an awful lot of the inside tract on this "relationship!" :whistling: :lol:

If true, really glad for Harry; he's one of the good guys and Meghan seems the genuine article too!

I'll believe this when I see it! She looks a lovely girl, but if she was in London over the summer wouldn't it have been a bit awkward with Harry in Africa with the elephants? He also seems to have given up blondes for the time being! I'll just slot this one in next to Ellie G, under ?.

Hmmm ..... for something so secret the Mirror appears to know an awful lot of the inside tract on this "relationship!" :whistling: :lol:

If true, really glad for Harry; he's one of the good guys and Meghan seems the genuine article too!

The Mirror isn't the source the story originated in the Daily Star which isn't that respected and the other papers just reposted it.

Harry was only in Toronto for one day to promote Invictus so this story seems unlikely

the scoop is from camilla tominey...and she is one of the more credible british reporters...i think it would be a good match...and wouldnt be surprised if what he needed this whole time was an older woman...not that I consider her old..but she would be one of the older girls he has dated.

I'll believe this when I see it! She looks a lovely girl, but if she was in London over the summer wouldn't it have been a bit awkward with Harry in Africa with the elephants? He also seems to have given up blondes for the time being! I'll just slot this one in next to Ellie G, under ?.

my thoughts exactly

no pictures or confirmation then I'm putting her in the same pile with the liz marks, the Brazilian who's name I can't recall, jenna Coleman and the Scottish girl who's name I can't remember too.

Why didn't Camilla break it in the Express instead of the World Exclusive in Daily Star which is a much more sleazy paper?

As an American, I can tell you that this actress isn't a household name. Suits isn't a well known shown like The Walking Dead or even Mr Robot on the same network.

Of course. Except that Chelsy, whom he dated for at least five years, was neither.

Yes, and it's a fer shure sign he likes you if you guys have the same bracelets. OMG :cool:

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

the scoop is from camilla tominey...and she is one of the more credible british reporters...i think it would be a good match...and wouldnt be surprised if what he needed this whole time was an older woman...not that I consider her old..but she would be one of the older girls he has dated.

American, divorced and an actress..... I have a feeling that this is not going to happen.

Last edited:
Dating doesn't = marriage. I doubt they have even hooked up but even so this won't end in a marriage proposal.

Of course. Except that Chelsy, whom he dated for at least five years, was neither.

The article from Camilla T. called her a household name in the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom