The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 04:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymariec613 View Post
I'd be curious as to when they are saying she has been in NY for work and what she's supposedly doing. This girl has been tracked by photographers every day for the past 3 months. There has barely been a day she hasn't been photographed except for her escape to London last month and their trip to Norway.
Do you call Harry, "boy"? Since she's a 35-year-old woman, it's a strange demotion you're using.

Old 01-13-2017, 04:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcamp184 View Post
I found it--Here's an article from the dailymail that reported (AKA stole from past reports and interviews, haha) that says she sees Nichola whenever she's in London. Again, not definitive but I think that tips the scales toward her likely being in London.
Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle shares her anti-ageing secrets | Daily Mail Online

Also, it appears that Nichola is not scheduled to be in NYC until January 29th for work. So best guess is she probably isn't there yet.

Nicola also posted another photo on the same day that tags Good Vibes which is a yoga studio in London.....I guess we will see soon enough.

Old 01-13-2017, 04:54 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymariec613 View Post
I'd be curious as to when they are saying she has been in NY for work and what she's supposedly doing. This girl has been tracked by photographers every day for the past 3 months. There has barely been a day she hasn't been photographed except for her escape to London last month and their trip to Norway.
Well, maybe that's a clue in itself: London appears to be one of the few places she can hide, so maybe it's safe to assume that she's there now.

There's so much trolling on Tumblr these days. There are all these self-proclaimed insiders that have placed Meghan everywhere BUT London - LA, NYC, a friends couch in Toronto lol. They're all waving the victory flag, claiming they've broken up.
Old 01-13-2017, 04:55 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
Nicola also posted another photo on the same day that tags Good Vibes which is a yoga studio in London.....I guess we will see soon enough.
Ohh, that's a nice catch! Much easier to blend into the crowd in London, so I'd probably hide there too as long as I could.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:11 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisternly View Post
Well, maybe that's a clue in itself: London appears to be one of the few places she can hide, so maybe it's safe to assume that she's there now.

There's so much trolling on Tumblr these days. There are all these self-proclaimed insiders that have placed Meghan everywhere BUT London - LA, NYC, a friends couch in Toronto lol. They're all waving the victory flag, claiming they've broken up.
I saw some of those comments on Instagram too, haha. I agree, I think it's now pretty definite that they're currently in London together--It all kind of adds up. I pity the photographers camping outside her house in Canada though. They're probably miserable with the cold front the past few days
Old 01-13-2017, 05:14 PM
Nobility

Here her article from The Tig about visiting the Sanctury Spa in london A Life Changing Facial - The Tig
Old 01-13-2017, 05:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisternly View Post

I frankly don't know, I just find it peculiar that so called professionals(PR) behave so unprofessional.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:29 AM
Super Moderator

Please be aware that a large number of argumentative, immature, empty and off-topic posts have been deleted. Members are reminded to stay on-topic and be respectful towards one another.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:33 PM
Nobility

Oh dear, I expect the Daily Fail are completely wetting themselves about this

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle’s brother is arrested and charged with holding a GUN to a woman’s head as a drunken row turned violent* | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-14-2017, 08:10 PM
Heir Apparent

The Markles are a family the british tabloids have been waiting for.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:15 PM
Nobility

I'm making a wild guess, that Meghan has no contact with her half brother. Smh.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:23 PM
Heir Apparent

So does this put a crimp in the wedding plans?
Old 01-14-2017, 08:44 PM
Commoner

Meh, nothing will come from it and it'll blow over in a day or two. I'm sure she isn't too worried about it
Old 01-14-2017, 08:53 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
I'm making a wild guess, that Meghan has no contact with her half brother. Smh.
I think she talks to her dad. He's the only who hasn't said anything publicly about her.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

This is a family that will just go on giving and giving. The DM must be very happy about this romance.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 01-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Commoner

They're already on to the next stories:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/261638...nship-hots-up/

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Harry and Meghan are set to slope off for a romantic break... but poor old William may miss his Alpine adventure with Kate* | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-14-2017, 09:09 PM
Heir Apparent

The leaky unnamed pals are back. 🤔
Old 01-14-2017, 09:18 PM
Majesty

I don't read the Mail so I am just going on the headline. Harry is going on another holiday with Meghan - is that right?

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 01-14-2017, 09:20 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
I don't read the Mail so I am just going on the headline. Harry is going on another holiday with Meghan - is that right?
Yeah, it was just about their ski trip next month. The other article was about her meeting Kate and Charlotte
Old 01-14-2017, 09:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Apparently Harry's third holiday since December. He's the golden boy.

The Sun have an 'exclusive' claiming Meghan has met Catherine and Princess Charlotte.

Look, Meghan is probably a nice person but I don't think she's quite getting an invite to hang out with Princess Charlotte. The BRF is a closed group. Not just anyone get's an invite to Apartment 1A