Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that some people and the media are so eager to pass harsh judgement on these young ladies, they are more willing to come up with all kinds of conspiracies and unfair rumors about them. Also, they're are always looking for a perfect partner for the imperfect royals. That's just beyond backwards.

They did the same thing to Cressida. They said that Cressida and the Yorks were forcing Harry to date her. That Cressida showed up uninvited to Harry's birthday party. That Cressida forced Harry to be pictured with her returning from Missy's wedding while wearing Harry's clothes because she wanted to send a message to Chelsy. etc

Catherine and Chelsy are also victims to some twisted royal watchers who are constantly sprouting far-fetched conspiracy theories.

None of this is new. It's a good thing this is happening now, so Meghan is getting a good view of what life with Harry will entail. It's no fairytale. The British press has well-earned it's venomous reputation.

I occasionally browse other Royal sites, just to see if there's anything interesting being posted, and I'm always horrified/amused at the small, core group of people who feel like they know these people, see their motives, and their motives are always bad. It's like they're talking about soap opera characters instead of real people. Total rubbish, but sometimes amusing to read.

Conspiracy theories? Not a week goes by without someone posting 10-year-old conspiracy theories about Catherine and her family.

A lot of people doing it are the same people defending Meghan. Sometimes what goes around, comes around.

I always used to say it would come back to bite them, once their favourite was in the crosshairs.

Meghan is just the latest to suffer the slings and arrows.

Conspiracy theories? Not a week goes by without someone posting 10-year-old conspiracy theories about Catherine and her family.

A lot of people doing it are the same people defending Meghan. Sometimes what goes around, comes around.

I always used to say it would come back to bite them, once their favourite was in the crosshairs.

Meghan is just the latest to suffer the slings and arrows.

Folks who are still carrying on about conspiracy theories about these young ladies should stop it. Let's pass fair and real judgement. Not something based on fiction. No one would want this done to them...why do it to others?

Meghan hasn't done anything wrong nor to anyone.

In the very few forays I've made to other places, there was very little of substance that drew my attention. Its OK with me that there are people that devote their lives to their own fantasies of what people they don't even know are all about as long as no one ever, ever gives them TRF's URL. Those that do make it here never last for very long either.

I suppose that without too much to go on from credible sources in the know about Harry and Meghan, the media feels they have to at least write something to peak people's interest and what better than taking a tidbit and stretching and bending it into something it never was in the first place?

What we do know is that both Harry and Meghan have been very, very good at keeping things to themselves and under the radar from the public and neither one of them has put a wrong foot forward in any way since their relationship became public knowledge. To me, that in and of itself is a blessed miracle and I hope it continues that way. :)

In the very few forays I've made to other places, there was very little of substance that drew my attention. Its OK with me that there are people that devote their lives to their own fantasies of what people they don't even know are all about as long as no one ever, ever gives them TRF's URL. Those that do make it here never last for very long either.

I suppose that without too much to go on from credible sources in the know about Harry and Meghan, the media feels they have to at least write something to peak people's interest and what better than taking a tidbit and stretching and bending it into something it never was in the first place?

What we do know is that both Harry and Meghan have been very, very good at keeping things to themselves and under the radar from the public and neither one of them has put a wrong foot forward in any way since their relationship became public knowledge. To me, that in and of itself is a blessed miracle and I hope it continues that way. :)

The dangerous part: rumors and unfair conspiracies have its way of blending itself into truth and it causes people to believe it to be the real truth. One must root them out and stand up for truth. Alternative facts shouldn't have its place.

The dangerous part: rumors and unfair conspiracies have its way of blending itself into truth and it causes people to believe it to be the real truth. One must root them out and stand up for truth. Alternative facts shouldn't have its place.

That, m'friend, is exactly why the rules here state that anything posted as fact should be back up with credible sources. Its why these forums here have lasted for so long and the reason why people keep coming back.

I just wish that what is said and posted elsewhere that is detrimental to a thread that is kept and maintained to be not only honest but intelligent were disallowed. I don't give a fig what other forums say or other stans (whatever a stan is) do as it doesn't interest or pertain to the discussion here.

A good first step though that has been made is that it is now against forum rules to just post a link to elsewhere without at least posting text describing the link and its purpose and thoughts on it. That's a good start. :D

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...e-link-and-empty-posts-41968.html#post1966376

Last edited:

You posted two articles about Kensington Palace you knew weren't accurate. The articles slammed the Cambridges but you posted them anyway.

No one can get high and mighty about Meghan Markle and alternative facts

Last edited:
I don't see what Kensington Palace and the Cambridges have to do with Harry and his girlfriend Meghan and their romance, which is all we are trying to discuss on this thread.

I don't see what Kensington Palace and the Cambridges have to do with Harry and his girlfriend Meghan and their romance, which is all we are trying to discuss on this thread.

That's all I'm discussing but Dman mentioned 'alternative facts' so I thought I should point out people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You posted two articles about Kensington Palace you knew weren't accurate. The articles slammed the Cambridges but you posted them anyway.

No one can get high and mighty about Meghan Markle and alternative facts

I posted them because they are talking about some plans for the Palace. I'm not in charge of the articles headlines. I also placed the posts in the appropriate thread, not in the Cambridge's residences thread.

I'm not in the habit of criticizing Harry and Meghan due to alternative facts. I know the differences. The problem is some folks don't know the difference.

Now, if Meghan do something totally inappropriate in public (in real life) I will criticize her for it. Not tearing her apart for her professional acting career. I support people who's living their dreams and not harming people.

Last edited:
It was done to Cressida. You know the drill, Dman.

Out of curiosity, did you find it ok when they did it to Cressida or Chelsy or Kate? Because this argument keeps coming up. No one is saying the tabloid never stirred the pot with pointless and unfair headlines. However, what they are saying is the ridiculousness of using this as why Meghan isn't suitable. Now, I found it distasteful when they did it to Cressida, but I didn't give it another thought because I really wasn't interested in Cressida. I like Meghan, and I like Suits, so this article would probably get more of my attention and I might have a stronger reaction. Neither is hypocritical or wrong. And please, not buying the if it's been done before, it makes it right argument. It's getting old in constant repetition, and it's wrong.

Also, I do notice that you are quick to call out others when they bring Kate or others up, but you are quick to do the exact same thing when it suits your argument. Not leading by example I see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ish
I'm dropping the conversation and moving on.

Yeah, I seem to remember the tabloids making a big deal over a pre-Harry acting role that Cressida had where she played a naughty schoolgirl willing to trade sexual favors.

Cressida Bonas's Risqué Film Role Comes Back To Haunt Her - The Daily Beast

Expecting Meghan to get different treatment seems a little naive.

I really doubt Harry cares about any past roles or he wouldn't keep dating actresses.

So because the same thing happened to Cressida, people are not allowed to point out how silly/sexist/unfair it is now? We should just accept it as a "part of the process"?? I know this comes up every time the tabloids are called out for trying to drum up some controversy with Meghan, but it still baffles me how this viewpoint is presented as if it's a good counter argument. No one should let the tabloids off the hook because it's all been done before.

If this new "controversy" highlights anything though, it's that there is no "Saint Meghan" persona. As if we needed more proof...

The sentiment was that this was the smoking gun that would banish MM from Harry's life. tumblr fans found the video, posted it and then notified the press about the existence of the video. So this is basically stans trying create enough controversy so that MM and Harry break-up.

How telling is it that a clip of Meghan, in character, engaging in an implied sex act is what's considered a '"smoking gun". :lol: The desperate need to "expose" this woman has reached a new low.

Thing is, Meg had every right to live her life as she saw fit before she met Harry. No one should lead a life where they have to save themselves until the princes of the world are married. Meg's work as an actress is standard for anyone trying to break into the business and frankly she isn't some harlot just because she ended up getting married and divorced. She has a right to live her life as she sees fit.

Update! Victoria Arbiter uploaded on Twitter earlier but has since deleted.....That the unseen pictures of "Loved Up" Harry and Meghan will be shown on Entertainment Tonight which airs at 7:30pm ET if anyone is interested.Not sure why she deleted it but if you want to risk 30 minutes for a glimpse tune in!
They may not show them now since she deleted her tweet so only watch if you are willing to risk some time.

Last edited:
Thank you Lilac, I will, always supposing that the ET we get in Oz is the same as the US episode! It's a bit odd of Victoria to delete that tweet. Her father, Dickie, is a bit huffy about Meghan, I believe.

unseen pictures of "Loved Up" Harry and Meghan will be shown

FURTHER unwarranted intrusion on the life of this couple is cheap and nasty IMHO..

I think everyone should put those unseen pictures down and not publish them. Pictures of them attending the wedding is one thing, but private pics will truly cross the line.

Do we even know where the pictures were taken? Perhaps they're among some of the many photos that were taken at the recent wedding. We don't know it was any kind of an intrusion at all.

Personally, I have better things to do than worry about a photo that shows Harry and Meghan being loving to each other. Its normal, everyday behavior between couples in love and isn't earth shattering news.

I just wish Harry would propose already so we can move on to other subjects about them.

And Meghan is an actress. Actresses and actors do love making scenes. It's not rocket science or something earth shattering. Let it go. It's her job.

Right, I'll just text him and tell him we want a proposal by the end of next week :lol:...Actually, a few more pics from the wedding or having fun in the sea off Jamaica would be nice.

Personally I will watch just to hear what the jealous PH fangirls will say next after saying the photos never existed in the first place...

I actually don't think these women/girls are fans of Harry's in any way, shape or form. If you've followed a public figure for some time and like them, you hopefully just want them to be happy and you trust their judgement.

After all Harry knows Meghan, knows her character and personality and ability to make him happy or not. The people online in Tumblrs and elsewhere, giving this man gratuitous advice while at the same time saying how stupid he is for not bowing to them and getting rid of Meghan, seem to be living some sort of fantasy of their own but I don't think it's a romantic one.

All the world is a stage and it sure seems like there's a big influx of script writer wannabees out there. Sad way to spend one's life if you ask me. I have enough to deal with managing my own life without thinking I can run someone else's or believe I know what is best for someone I don't even know and probably never will.

I do, however, love a good romance and from where I'm sitting, it looks like Harry just may have met someone that bodes for a promising future together.

It seems that the only way to make this madness stop is either an engagement or a break up. The press was very rude to Camilla and Kate, but the negative press stopped when the engagements were announced. Does that ring true to everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom