Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3012213/prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-open-show-of-love-at-pals-nuptials-in-jamaica-fuels-royal-wedding-fever/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TheSun-_-News-_-TwImageandlink-_-Statement-_-TWITTER

Pastor here seems to talk too much. He really gave an interview to DAILY MAIL?!?

Give the guy a break! He was excited to see a British Prince in his church. Anyone would be. He did not say anything bad or off the wall. He did not talk to Harry or Meghan and he doesn't know them. He has no reason to stay quiet. It's great tourism PR for his country. He only discussed what he saw and what happened in the church. I am glad he did too. He provided some interesting comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now, Harry has already made ..... several months ago ..... a serious statement as to his relationship with Meghan via his official channels so why the excitment at seeing H&M at a friend's wedding where ever?!

Move along and get over it! :lol:

I will be exited to see pictures of them for a while, especially when there has been so few until now. It's nice to see Harry (&Mrghan, as her fan) seemingly happily together.

To me, Harry looks annoyed because of the pictures being taken, I think he is really in love (the couple looks good together) and wants to protect this relationship with Meghan more than anything else. Her touching him looks to me like cheering him up.

And really, it will never change, so Harry better gets over his foul mood because for the rest of his life he will be photographed in public places. I wish him and Meghan well, but for some reason I see Harry transform into a press hater (maybe because now he has really THE ONE for him) who really shows his distaste like his brother, but it only gives bad energy (imo visible in the photos) and will lead to nothing but a strain on the relationship to both Meghan and the press.

Transform? He dislikes the media as much as his brother. Harry was the one who punched a pap and has registered complaints with various newspapers.

Transform? He dislikes the media as much as his brother. Harry was the one who punched a pap and has registered complaints with various newspapers.

At least at official events Harry has been better at hiding his grudge while William usually ignores or frowns at the official press even when he is on duty. At his recent official events Harry looked visibly not in a happy place.

Maybe there's a very simple reason for looking glum that we're overlooking. He drank the water. :D

:p Yes, and a friend I had look claims what he sees is Harry is a little bit worse for wear. He thinks Harry has had too much champagne. Ha! :cool: Anyway, Meghan was doing her best to cheer the guy up. Let's hope he doesn't blow it with her.

Last edited:
I think Harry was just fine. He and Meghan knew they would be pictured attending the wedding folks. What's nice is they didn't try to hide. They're adults and no one has time for games.

first time harry takes a girlfriend on holiday and to a friends' wedding so far away! maybe an indication that something is cooking.

i see meghan wore an erdem dress very similar to that flowery gala dress by erdem that kate wore some years ago - since it is a pre-fall piece and not available to us mere folks, maybe kate helped in sourcing the dress?

People do realize that the pictures outside are not the actual reception.....it appears the actual party lasted until 3am and there are no pictures of that so I'm more than sure MM and Harry where able to socialize alot better than the pictures we have seen.

The Yorks were also at this wedding ceremony. Sarah spoke to the pastor and had her photo taken with him. There is a very blurry photo circulating of the two princesses arriving at the church, though you can see it's them, Eugenie is in red. Unfortunately my iPad is playing up so I can't give you proof. No photos of them at the reception or outside though. It's also being said that Cressida Bonas was present, so all the gang was there.

The Yorks were also at this wedding ceremony. Sarah spoke to the pastor and had her photo taken with him. There is a very blurry photo circulating of the two princesses arriving at the church, though you can see it's them, Eugenie is in red. Unfortunately my iPad is playing up so I can't give you proof. No photos of them at the reception or outside though. It's also being said that Cressida Bonas was present, so all the gang was there.

It makes me wonder if it was really all the paparazzi snapping in his face that made him appear "over it" in some pictures or if it was because of the surprise of Cressida showing...That could have been awkward.I had no idea she was there,wow!

It makes me wonder if it was really all the paparazzi snapping in his face that made him appear "over it" in some pictures or if it was because of the surprise of Cressida showing...That could have been awkward.I had no idea she was there,wow!

I highly doubt it had anything to do with Cressida. It's been two years and they both seemed to be over it and remain cordial. And if it would have been an issue, Skippy would've known and warned him.

Maybe thats why Meghan is hanging off Harry in the pics. She was warding off Cressida :p

We could make a list of 1,001 reasons for everything in the pictures but other than what we see, we know nothing more about what went on at that wedding and reception.

I'm just glad they were able to go as a couple and enjoy a weekend in a beautiful, sunny location. :D

:previous: Why do so many people insist Harry is angry. He looks serious at times but then so to most people. Others intimate that he drank more champagne than he should. How do you know this.

To me the bride didn't look exactly ecstatic leaving the church. Was she having second thoughts or, more likely, looking at the steps so she didn't trip. The continual harping on Harry being irate, that he's annoyed the the press are taking photos, maybe he's angry that Meghan flirted in church, or that his ex was there, or that he was annoyed that even in the Bahama's he couldn't escape family.

Personally I believe none of the abve, but Harry's "anger" is, by dint of sheer repetition, now an accepted thing. Harry was p****d as per usual and this will be followed by the usual accusations of him having drunk too much and acting "entitled", that he should grow up, stop drinking and accept the press are part of his life, etc. ad nauseum, all because of something that didn't even happen.

Last edited:
I did mention that to me Harry seemed a bit glum and/or subdued in a few pics. Clearly, that doesn't have to be the case. His cheeks were a bit flushed too, but that could be from whatever he was drinking. I certainly do not think he looked angry. Most likely, he was feeling a little perturbed about the prospect of photos being taken, but that's not a certainty either. As I mentioned in my previous post, we don't know Meghan or Harry and we are all making unconfirmed assumptions for the most part. :)

What we think has no relevance anyway. I'm sure Meghan/ Harry, all of the guests, and the bride and groom enjoyed a lovely time in Jamaica! Wish I could experience just a little of such delights. It's fun following it all from afar. :britflag:

Last edited:
We have to remember also that they were outdoors and the weather in Jamaica is quite warm with above average humidity. As the couple were outdoors, its very possible that Harry was simply feeling the heat. :D

I'm not trying to debunk the milestone of this in Harry and Meghan's relationship, but I have noticed some people talking about how this is the first time Harry has taken a girlfriend to one of his friends weddings, but just think, Harrys friends were Cressida's friends too or the bride was Cressida's. For example the wedding of Thomas van Straubenzee and Lady Melissa Percy

The telling thing is if Harry and Meghan arrive at a friends' wedding together. When William and Catherine did that, I expected an engagement announcement soon. It came within a week or two IIRC. As far as I can see, this is Harry and Meghan attending the same wedding and being very affectionate in each other's company. They're obviously in a close relationship. :flowers:

I don't think we are to the engagement point yet...but it wouldn't surprise me if there is one at the end of the year...or early next year, assuming they remain together.

LaRae

I remember when Cressida attended We Day with Harry, the bookies went crazy and the tabloids said what a 'significant' milestone it was.

They said because Harry was so comfortable bringing her to Wembley it shows how close they are.

The DM proclaimed it a "very public display of affection on their first official engagement together" and said it would end in marriage.

The moral is, it ain't a marriage until it's a marriage.

Let's not forget Harry took Chelsy to Peter and Autumn's wedding with Queen there and they didn't stay together.

Let's not forget Harry took Chelsy to Peter and Autumn's wedding with Queen there and they didn't stay together.

They were on their way down that path. Their personal relationship couldn't make it though.

They were on their way down that path. Their personal relationship couldn't make it though.

I suspect she was not at all interested in living as the wife of a senior royal would be expected to live. Different interests and maturity levelsat the time.

LaRae

Surely there's a typo in the Daily Mail's title of their article. IMO, the only thing they know about 'real' is to try and 'reel' readers in for their made up stories.

I suspect she was not at all interested in living as the wife of a senior royal would be expected to live. Different interests and maturity levelsat the time.

LaRae

I think she would've made the sacrifice, but I think their personal relationship broke down and they were younger at the time too. Taking on a royal life is only one part of it. A couple have to have a good and solid relationship to help sustain a marriage and royal life. If something's not working on the personal level, marriage and taking on a new royal life won't work. Who needs the drama!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom