Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There we have it folks. Harry and Meghan together at a best friend's wedding. Its so nice that they can meet up for something like this in a beautiful, sunny location to celebrate the marriage of friends. What I really liked and how it showed the closeness between friends is that Harry was listed in the wedding program as just being "Harry Wales". Tells me that titles and status didn't matter one bit for this occasion.

Harry and Meghan do make a good looking couple together and look extremely happy to be in each other's company.

I expect that now they're ready to be out and about in public together and that tells me that the times alone have paid off for the two of them and they're ready to walk together no matter where the road takes them. :D

I wouldn't call taking her to a private wedding being out and about just yet. It certainly is a step in the right direction. But I wouldn't be expecting her suddenly attending public events with Harry. The wedding is along the lines of lunch out with friends in London or her staying at the palace, something intended to be private.

But great to see them out enjoying. I am sure Harry enjoyed introducing her to friends she hasn't met yet. And no more jokes about what bridesmaid he will hit on would be a perk.

There's lots of pics out there. Nice to see them having a great time at the wedding.

They look so happy together! I hope they enjoy this trip and their time with each other.

Well I just saw the latest pics and as I suspected, these two shine in candid shots. The hand holding, Meghan smiling with her arm around Harry...they certainly look like a couple falling in love and not afraid to show it. Really nice to see.

Nice to see all these pictures. They look great together! I suspect there will be more from this trip.

So good to finally see Harry look so relaxed and happy. I hope the future is one that makes him happy, he deserves, like all the rest of us to be happy.
It must be awful to have the world rating your relationships and putting in their opinions on who is suitable for you and who isn't. So damn lucky we don't have a forum/twitter/instagram/facebook to decide who we can marry!!!!

He doesn't look happy I think he knows someone is taking the photos and Meghan is saying it's ok don't worry about it. I'm most likely completely wrong usually am ha ha
I'm trying to post the photo I mean but I can't

Last edited:
:previous: Royal Rob, I think the photo you mean is where they are sitting at the table and Harry has his mouth open. Meghan looks as if she's patting his back. However, I have a photo like that from a wedding where I look very annoyed and one of my daughters is leaning towards me in a consoling sort of way. Actually, I was telling a joke!

I don't think any of us can really pick up a particular mood from a snapshot in time. However, most of the published photos show a relaxed couple enjoying themselves in the sun. IMO of course.

To me his arms folded slumping forward looking ahead while Meghan has her hand on his back and her head in close. Just body language to me. I have seen 3 photos and I haven't seen him smile that everyone else has seen. Meghan looks like she's very loving to him and trying to console him. I know I wouldn't be happy if someone was taking sneaky photos

She does look really loving and supportive. I wonder from how far these pictures were taken, and if they were aware, that the paparazzi were there.

Curryong that's not the photo I mean. The one I mean is from Instagram royalteawithjam
Anyway just interesting and better than DM who put up photos of her wedding

To me, it looks like they're taking a break away from the festivities and just catching a breather. Its hot so that can be taxing after a while.

The one pic in question reminds me of the photos we had of Kate and William, when they were in the car/limmo after the honeymoon pics were released and they had to appear in public on the tour...she was trying to console/cheer him.

Anyway...they look very nice together, relaxed and comfortable with each other. From what I can tell about her dress I LOVE it.

Them appearing together at a friends wedding further cements that they are in a serious relationship, although early stages....if they are still together after summer I will be looking for an engagement announcement by end of year.

LaRae

To me his arms folded slumping forward looking ahead while Meghan has her hand on his back and her head in close. Just body language to me. I have seen 3 photos and I haven't seen him smile that everyone else has seen. Meghan looks like she's very loving to him and trying to console him. I know I wouldn't be happy if someone was taking sneaky photos

They're having a conversation with another lady at the table. That's where the emotions are, in the conversation.

They had better get used to it because it is going to happen all the time!

(Not keen on Meghan's dress, though it coordinates well with what Harry is wearing. But I don't care for all those tiers).

Hmmm,I liked her dress and there was a floral thing going for many of the others dresses I noticed...She got it straight off the runway and I liked the style.

They're having a conversation with another lady at the table. That's where the emotions are, in the conversation.

Agree. I didn't see where he looked unhappy. Both he and Meghan seemed pretty relaxed to me.

This lady-
Anything & Everything Royals

They were busy having a conversation.

Methinks Harry is 'high maintenance'. Just a hunch (given his antecedents). If he's met a (mature enough) woman able and willing to 'cool his engine' when he gets annoyed, or unsettled, then she's a keeper imo. :flowers:

'Reading into' the picture Harry does look annoyed. Did Meghan get snubbed? Is he annoyed at the obvious picture-taking? The possibilities are endless. But it isn't one snap, it's a sequence, and I don't think it's a pap, I think it was a wedding guest.

I've seen another picture where they are walking out from a bar (I think) in the night time, and there is definitely chemistry. In-lust if not -in-love quite yet. I wouldn't say Meghan is the dominant partner, but I'd say it's in Meghan's court: will she be willing to maintain the care and attention this (entitled) man will need across a lifetime? Her call. Has to be love (of a kind). But such a 'job' can get wearing. Just speculating.

I don't believe that Harry is any more 'entitled' by nature than anyone else in his family, and a great deal less than some others. People who have met him and served with and under him in the army have described Harry as a humble and kindhearted person.

I've looked at all the photos. In some he's sitting listening to Meghan, in others Harry's chatting with others and hugging them in greeting, in some more he's getting up and dancing a wee bit. They look very relaxed. Just because a person's not grinning for a while doesn't mean they're annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom