The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent

It will be interesting to hear if they have been together this past week.

LaRae

Old 01-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Aristocracy

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/255496...rthern-lights/

Old 01-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Gentry

The Sun says they were in Norway lol
Old 01-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Unless they confirm it or pics come out...it didn't happen.

LaRae
Old 01-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Gentry

Harry giving The Sun the scoop lol
Old 01-06-2017, 05:39 PM
Heir Apparent

The Norway story has been around dats. Ever since some airline employee posted a tweet he was seen on an airplane to Norway. The tweet was removed. Whether it was him, or just another rumor.......
Old 01-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Commoner

I'm inclined to believe it. It fits the info that was leaked about him being seen getting ona Norwegian flight. I just hope they had a fun vacation away from the chaos :)
Old 01-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Heir Apparent

How Ms Markle gets her sparkle! - It's the DM but I couldn't resist the title

How Ms Markle gets her sparkle! From massages on the INSIDE of her face to libido-boosting vitamins, Harry's girlfriend Meghan shares her bonkers anti-ageing secrets (including a blusher called Orgasm!)* | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Commoner

Good grief, haha! I'll pass on the article, but I'm going to love seeing what else they try come up with to rhyme with her name
Old 01-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Nobility

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/255496...rthern-lights/

I believe this article, every word!! She sneaked into London New Years just as I suspected after they went on their trip. I also believe that they are discussing marriage as this article says!

I don't need pictures. They have a right to privacy! I am glad they were together and had a special time!
Old 01-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Gentry

Whatever the case, I believe the Sun story.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcamp184 View Post
I feel your frustration--And you're completely correct! Just take a deep breath!
lol, I'm good! I just hate having to repeat facts over and over. But youre right, it's all good. And I too completely believe the Sun story. Norway is beautiful--It's a good place for a 1st big trip.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:44 PM
Commoner

Every media source available has taken off running with the story already. Hopefully they're in a very private location, or they're going to be hounded up there now that people know to watch for them
Old 01-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymariec613 View Post
Every media source available has taken off running with the story already. Hopefully they're in a very private location, or they're going to be hounded up there now that people know to watch for them
I'm happy we finally got a good story. Daily Fail digging up old stuff and Markles talking nonsense. Too bad no pics.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymariec613 View Post
I'm pretty sure they've already left if the story has been released.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by eden_candy View Post
I'm pretty sure they've already left if the story has been released.
Hmm, I don't necessarily think so. I think it said they didn't arrive until Monday and everyone was expecting it to be a 1 week trip. Otherwise 3-4 days is a pretty short vacation.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Hmm, I don't necessarily think so. I think it said they didn't arrive until Monday and everyone was expecting it to be a 1 week trip. Otherwise 3-4 days is a pretty short vacation.
I don't know maybe I need a tin foil hat because I've been thinking maybe it's a diversion. The article gave a name of someone from Harry's camp as being the one to set it up, I don't think he would've given that info if they were still there. Like I said it could be a diversion and they're really somewhere else perhaps. Okay time to take off my tin foil hat.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by eden_candy View Post
I don't know maybe I need a tin foil hat because I've been thinking maybe it's a diversion. The article gave a name of someone from Harry's camp as being the one to set it up, I don't think he would've given that info if they were still there. Like I said it could be a diversion and they're really somewhere else perhaps. Okay time to take off my tin foil hat.
They also in London before Norway, that's a week.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeTee20 View Post
They also in London before Norway, that's a week.
Yeah but harry lives there so that'd hardly qualify as a "week long romantic trip". My money would be that they're still there, at least for another day or two.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Yeah but harry lives there so that'd hardly qualify as a "week long romantic trip". My money would be that they're still there, at least for another day or two.
They probably went somewhere else.

Closed Thread