The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 05:39 PM
Majesty

How Prince Harry's girl is changing lives of African children... just like Princess Diana

Prince Harry's girl Meghan Markle is inspiring poverty stricken young girls in Africa | Daily Mail Online

Old 12-30-2016, 07:26 PM
Majesty

At least Meghan is compared for her humanitarian work and not just fashion.

If nothing else, good publicity fir a charity that could use it

Old 12-30-2016, 07:35 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I agree. I also deplore the use of the late Diana, Princess of Wales inserted into these articles. It just seems to me like they're dredging up a well used and well worn cash cow when they do that. I, by no means, am denigrating the charity work Diana did but she wasn't the mold that all others followed in the ensuing years when entering into charity work.

I would also be willing to bet that at first, finding out how much they had in common when it comes to charitable projects they back and support was a major clincher that was the start of a beautiful friendship. I can picture in my mind Harry eventually taking Meghan to Lesotho and grinning ear to ear as she falls in love with the place.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I agree. I also deplore the use of the late Diana, Princess of Wales inserted into these articles. It just seems to me like they're dredging up a well used and well worn cash cow when they do that. I, by no means, am denigrating the charity work Diana did but she wasn't the mold that all others followed in the ensuing years when entering into charity work.

I would also be willing to bet that at first, finding out how much they had in common when it comes to charitable projects they back and support was a major clincher that was the start of a beautiful friendship. I can picture in my mind Harry eventually taking Meghan to Lesotho and grinning ear to ear as she falls in love with the place.
Diana was just of the many people that inspired others to give back and help others in need. I too wish people wouldn't always used Diana in these stories. I think it causes unfair criticism of the late princess, and I think it causes the media to start comparing the ladies to Diana. Due to the comparisons, it leads to unreasonable expectations.

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-31-2016, 07:53 AM
Gentry

Wonder how long before we get vacation pics.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
How Prince Harry's girl is changing lives of African children... just like Princess Diana

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4071386/Following-Diana-s-footsteps-Prince-Harry-s-girl-Meghan-Markle-inspiring-generation-poverty-stricken-young-girls-Africa-just-like-mother-did.html]Prince Harry's girl Meghan Markle is inspiring poverty stricken young girls in Africa | Daily Mail
With the exception of the Diana references it is a very flattering article for Meghan.
Her humanitarian efforts are one of the prime reasons I am pro-Meghan.😊
She isn't some dainty English rose who gets ahead by her family name and is patiently waiting for Harry.😏 She is out there working and is genuinely interested in improving the lives of others people. 😊
Old 12-31-2016, 05:44 PM
Majesty

Forbes Welcome
Old 12-31-2016, 05:56 PM
Majesty

No surprise Cressida, chelsy and Ellie are in the top five. But so is lady Natasha Howard, the youngest daughter of the earl of Suffolk. I had to go read who she was as I hadn't seen her in connection to Harry. But I found her mentioned in a few articles as a suitable suggestion.
Old 12-31-2016, 06:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeTee20 View Post
Wonder how long before we get vacation pics.
I sincerely hope that we don't get any at all. Wherever they go, its their own private time and should be left alone to enjoy it. I'm sure the media totally disagrees with me on this one.

BTW: Warm welcomes to TRF TeeTee20. Hope you enjoy it here!
Old 12-31-2016, 06:18 PM
Nobility

I don't need any pictures at this moment.......later hmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 01-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Aristocracy

Was Harry at the New Years Church Service with his family? I thought Harry and Meghan were going on an actual trip but they might just be staying at his place again...He's been posting on Instagram and does that when Meghan is over more than other times so I'm sure they are together but not the trip they planned unless they planned on staying in...If they stayed it could be due to his grandparents illnesses so I understand that part,just wondering if he was at service?
Old 01-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Majesty

Everything and anything about Harry's plans have always been speculation and suppositions and maybes. We actually have no clue what their plans are, where they're going or when they are going to be together.

Someone in the media says they may go on vacation and all of a sudden its a fact that they were or are. We don't know and probably will not know unless someone just happens to cross their path and sees them. They could be in Toronto, Kensington Palace or Timbuktu for all we know.

BTW: Sandringham where the family went to church this morning isn't anywhere near Harry's place at Kensington Palace and no, he wasn't with the family this morning.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacmagnolia View Post
Was Harry at the New Years Church Service with his family? I thought Harry and Meghan were going on an actual trip but they might just be staying at his place again...He's been posting on Instagram and does that when Meghan is over more than other times so I'm sure they are together but not the trip they planned unless they planned on staying in...If they stayed it could be due to his grandparents illnesses so I understand that part,just wondering if he was at service?
Harry has a public Instagram?

I don't believe there is anything official regarding a Harry/Meghan trip. There's been a lot of speculation, but as with most other things we won't know that any such trip is going to happen until it happens.

Harry typically takes a ski trip around this time of year, so it's been speculated that he'll do so again this year with Meghan. But we don't know for sure that that'll happen.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
Harry has a public Instagram?

I don't believe there is anything official regarding a Harry/Meghan trip. There's been a lot of speculation, but as with most other things we won't know that any such trip is going to happen until it happens.

Harry typically takes a ski trip around this time of year, so it's been speculated that he'll do so again this year with Meghan. But we don't know for sure that that'll happen.

No, it's not a public instagram, it's a private account. I guess people watch the number of posts on there?? I don't know, kind of weird.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Nobility

hmmm ok so going by instagram numbers it would reason that maybe he is doing something or seeing something different or unique.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Aristocracy

Meghan has not posted anything on instagram for 3 weeks, to me it's a clue they're together somewhere and the relationship is serious
Old 01-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

How do we know about Harry's Instagram ? ??? Anyway wasn't he seen having a meeting in London

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 01-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Majesty

Yes he was in London a couple days or so ago at a meeting. It was posted here, with pics.

LaRae
Old 01-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Yes he was in London a couple days or so ago at a meeting. It was posted here, with pics.

LaRae
Harry was last seen Wednesday at the pub with Mark Dyer. The pic of him on Thursday leaving the Jam Tree in the suit was from last week. Jam Tree confirmed on their Instagram. Daily Fail was a week late with a he pic.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Majesty

Ok so he was seen this last Wed at the pub for lunch. So we know he wasn't off in a tropical location (or skiing) at that point.

LaRae