The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 01:08 PM
Nobility

Daily fail are truly grasping at straws to write articles about Meghan. That happened over a season ago.

Old 12-27-2016, 01:11 PM
Nobility

^ no kidding

And can it really be described as "unearthed" when the episode in question is available on Netflix? We're not talking some long-lost episode of Dr. Who found in some random archive.

Old 12-28-2016, 01:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry's Girlfriend Meghan Markle Goes to Yoga with Mom
Old 12-28-2016, 04:11 PM
Majesty

Prince Harry's pub drinks with his friend and mentor as Meghan Markle wraps up against freezing temperatures an ocean away | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
What breaking news! They're not in each other's back pockets! How scandalous that Harry is out and about with his friends and leaving Meghan to shiver and freeze in cold weather! Stay tuned! Up next is: Harry and Meghan co-ordinate their toilet habits as they both really, really admire Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory! Film at 11.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Aren't they supposed to be going away on vacation soon?
Meghan is supposed to be heading to India in January for volunteer work with an organization so their timing is limited.
I have a feeling Harry would get along great with Meghan's mom. They both seem down to earth, scruffy, unpretentious, and love yoga!
Old 12-28-2016, 07:58 PM
Majesty

One thing I know for sure. Whatever Harry's plans are, they're going to stay with Harry. I think the UK would become a republic sooner than Harry would call up and divulge his private life to the media.

What we know is only speculation and suppositions on what they may be up to. It fills columns of text by reporters hoping to make a dime or two out of it.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:59 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I watch several shows that do that split season thing.

2 weeks left until Grimm is back!!!!

LaRae
I love Grimm!! I have seen every episode and I am so sad that this is the last season.
Old 12-28-2016, 08:09 PM
Majesty

Be consoled that there are wonderful beasts called reruns and syndication. We may be seeing reruns of Suits episodes with Meghan Markle in them long after she and Harry have married, had kids and we're discussing what schools they're going to. In fact, their kids may even be watching those reruns on their honeymoons.

On another off note, I don't really watch Suits faithfully from week to week and season to season but one thing I did notice a few days ago that a trailer that they put out to advertise the start of a new season or a new episode was a bit different. Usually they've been with the two guys that are the lead roles in Suits but the latest one I saw featured Meghan. I just wonder if the producers are upping her promotion in the show due to the fact that she's almost instantaneously become a household name (for some of us at least) due to her relationship with Harry.

Just an observation.
Old 12-28-2016, 08:24 PM
Courtier

I don't watch it myself, but if it needs to be advertised via Meghan's relationship with Harry I wouldn't hold out much hope for it!
Old 12-28-2016, 08:31 PM
Majesty

The series is popular regardless of whether Meghan is in it or not. Its just the first time I've actually seen her as a focus in a trailer. But then again, commercial breaks and network trailers is usually when I do a dash to do other things.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchessrachel View Post
I love Grimm!! I have seen every episode and I am so sad that this is the last season.

I know! It's one of those shows you want to watch forever!

LaRae
Old 12-28-2016, 09:53 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
What breaking news! They're not in each other's back pockets! How scandalous that Harry is out and about with his friends and leaving Meghan to shiver and freeze in cold weather! Stay tuned! Up next is: Harry and Meghan co-ordinate their toilet habits as they both really, really admire Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory! Film at 11.
Well I suppose because they have been seen to fly to see each other a few times within a few weeks, just for a couple of days, people have started to assume they do want to be in each other's back pockets as much as possible.

That and there was intense speculation (including on this thread) that they would be spending right after Christmas together, guess not but a fairly standard "we have nothing new to write about so we'll make non news into a story" article.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
On another off note, I don't really watch Suits faithfully from week to week and season to season but one thing I did notice a few days ago that a trailer that they put out to advertise the start of a new season or a new episode was a bit different. Usually they've been with the two guys that are the lead roles in Suits but the latest one I saw featured Meghan. I just wonder if the producers are upping her promotion in the show due to the fact that she's almost instantaneously become a household name (for some of us at least) due to her relationship with Harry.
I haven't followed Suits closely the last couple of seasons, but I did look up their trailers for the last few seasons / mid season premiers and I don't think Meghan's character is being promoted more than she would if Meghan wasn't dating Harry.

From my understanding Meghan's character (Rachel) is the love interest of one of the main guys (Mike), and they were set to marry at the end of season 5, but that got delayed because of his going to jail. He got out of jail at the winter finale, so the one of the promotions that they're doing right now is about the will they/won't they of that relationship.

There's also a promo out right now promoting the relationship between the other main guy (Harvey) and his assistant / will/they won't they love interest (Donna), and a third promo about the conflict that the depature of Gina Torres' character (Jessica) at the winter finale is going to create between Harvey and his fellow partner/sometimes foe (Louis).

And now that I've revealed that I know too much about a show I don't pay all that much attention to anymore, I'm somewhat tempted to get back into it...
Old 12-28-2016, 10:36 PM
Majesty

Thanks. I've not followed it since perhaps the first season so maybe I need to do a bit of catching up too.

Now.... back to Harry and Meghan!!
Old 12-29-2016, 09:02 AM
Majesty

Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle on how she keeps mind and body healthy | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-29-2016, 06:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Be consoled that there are wonderful beasts called reruns and syndication. We may be seeing reruns of Suits episodes with Meghan Markle in them long after she and Harry have married, had kids and we're discussing what schools they're going to. In fact, their kids may even be watching those reruns on their honeymoons.

Just an observation.
I think they'd be quite ridiculous not to. They'll take any type of publicity in Hollywood.
Old 12-29-2016, 06:43 PM
Majesty

Just an off the wall question here. What does Meghan's take on keeping a healthy mind and body have to do with her relationship with Harry?
Old 12-29-2016, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Silly season at it's silliest!
Old 12-30-2016, 02:49 AM
Majesty

Prince Harry praised for Meghan Markle statement - BBC News

"Following Diana's footsteps Prince Harry's girl inspiring generation poverty stricken young girls in Africa"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...other-did.html