Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around 1000£? Goes well with the muddy wellies and cheap beanie...strange dressing taste... I would burn for example that ultra mini silver dress,...

I believe the silver mini dress was a Misha Nonoo.

Yes... disaster dress, like from the star trek...Misha hates her definitely...��

She is practically and comfortably dressed in that beanie and Hunter article. I don't begrudge her the expensive tote that she can surely afford and deserve for all her hard work. I just found it funny they tried to have a story about her dressing in English heritage brands and conveniently forgot to comment on her French "heritage" brand tote bag.

And non existing H... tote is more for different outfit but she likes it, when I bought my first Chanel, I wore it with everything...

The silver mini dress is horrible..hope we never see it again.

LaRae

And non existing H... tote is more for different outfit but she likes it, when I bought my first Chanel, I wore it with everything...

I think she carried that one bc it's convenient and can carry a lot of stuff. Nothing more to it.

I thought she looked really cute in that silver mini.

I don't think it flattered her at all.

LaRae

A dress she wore on the redcarpet might have been a loan. So you guys most likely don't have to worry about seeing her wear it again.

I don't know London, is the flower stall where she purchased those lovely flowers yesterday near KP?
No sign of a protection officer near her.
I'm having visions of Meghan popping over to borrow a vase from Catherine or Princess Michael, since I don't think of bachelors routinely having a stash of vases lying around.

According to Emily Andrews that flower stall is on the corner of Kensington High St. and she herself buys flowers there often. Meghan obviously loves flowers. Her own home is full of them. Perhaps she's popped out to buy vases in the High St before. Who knows?

I believe Royals' girlfriends don't have RPOs until an engagement has been publicly announced.

If Harry marries Meghan, which I am hoping, would she have to give up her acting career? Would she want to give it up to marry him? Thoughts?

I think the acting career would be highly frowned upon. However I wonder if she would be allowed to keep her blog up and running? If so she could do what G. Paltrow recently did which is create a distance between herself and her Goop brand while still involved.

It is curious that she only posts via The Tig and not her personal twitter or IG.

I think the acting career would be highly frowned upon. However I wonder if she would be allowed to keep her blog up and running? If so she could do what G. Paltrow recently did which is create a distance between herself and her Goop brand while still involved.

It is curious that she only posts via The Tig and not her personal twitter or IG.

I think ever since Halloween, she's stopped posting on IG and Twitter if she's with Harry. And ever since her pre-Christmas trip to London, she's stopped posting altogether with the exception of one tweet when Suits came back on. I think there are a variety of reasons. She was getting a lot of flack for things that people are reading as related to Harry. That, and she had some crazies on her personal social media accounts. I think for the most part, Tig isn't so closely read as her personal accounts.

This cracks me up :lol:. Wellies on the Kensington high street. Don't even get me started with the beanie.

Meghan Markle's very British new look: Prince Harry's girlfriend adds Mulberry, Burberry and Hunter to her wardrobe

Anyone who lives in Canada long enough learns to appreciate a toque in winter. Harry might like his beanies, but make no mistake - Meghan was probably well aware of them long before she ever met him.

I think ever since Halloween, she's stopped posting on IG and Twitter if she's with Harry. And ever since her pre-Christmas trip to London, she's stopped posting altogether with the exception of one tweet when Suits came back on. I think there are a variety of reasons. She was getting a lot of flack for things that people are reading as related to Harry. That, and she had some crazies on her personal social media accounts. I think for the most part, Tig isn't so closely read as her personal accounts.

She posted on Instagram and Twitter fairly regularly up until mid-December, but hasn't posted on Instagram at all since then, and Twitter only twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
That must be very aggravating for the so-called journalists of the DM and other tabloids. For weeks they were regularly trawling through the tweets on Meghan's social media, in order to garner some headlines for their articles!

They have to go through her old IG posts and act like Meghan gave them a tour of her house.

Never doubt the resourcefulness of the DM! When all else fails they can say that their "sources" are telling them about problems the couple is having because Meghan feels the relationship is putting too much strain on her ability to utilize her free speech.

Btw, that was a joke, but now that I've put it on the interwebs I feel it's inevitable before one of the writers for the DM or the Sun (or one of their interns) is browsing our forums for story ideas (you know it happens) and stumbles upon this and decides to run with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
She posted on Instagram and Twitter fairly regularly up until mid-December, but hasn't posted on Instagram at all since then, and Twitter only twice.

Even before then, she was radio silent on social media when she's with him. The few days she was in London when photographed going into Kensington Palace, when he flew to Toronto from Caribbean, and her pre Christmas trip. Some of the shippers were laughing when the story about them shopping for Christmas tree came out that they figured she was with him since she had been quiet on social media for a couple of days.

Hmm... that raises an interesting point. I wonder if she'll continue to be radio silent on social media when she's back in Toronto. She's been radio silent since mid-December, so since she went to London before Christmas... other than when they were apart at Christmas and when she was in India they've been together since then.

Anyone who lives in Canada long enough learns to appreciate a toque in winter. Harry might like his beanies, but make no mistake - Meghan was probably well aware of them long before she ever met him.

I was thinking the same thing. Her wardrobe doesn't show she us dating a British Prince. It shows she had been living in Canada.

Toques seem to be a fashion trend in other places. I'm Canada they are just practical. Took mine off ten minutes ago. Everyone from babies to seniors wear them. Keep your head warm.

Same with the boots. Such a shock to some she has wearing wellies, which she really isn't, to high strreet. Go outdoors in Canada in this kind of weather, unless going fancy like the opera in formal clothes, you will see people in boots. Winter boots, or if slushy weather, rubber ones. They aren't something worn when out in the country estates, or not just.

Hunter boots are very popular in Canada. Unlike wellies, they are considered by people with money to buy them, even these simpler ones.

Meghan is dressed like a true Canadian transplant, practical and warm. We Canadians are not built any different then those from warmer areas. We don't have thicker skin or warmer blood. We just are smart about dressing for it.

Last edited:
Her dressing style is more for teenage age... probably she still searches for her own style...

Her photo on the cover of Hello is the old one? She looks polished there...

She's a 35 year old woman who has released a line of clothes. I highly doubt she's still searching for her own style.

From what I've seen of Meghan, I kind of get the feeling that she's more of a casual and minimalistic type similar to Kate. No bells and whistles but clean cut lines and things that are comfortable. She's also got the body where she can wear just about anything and look good in it.

As far as beanies or toques go, I have to admit that I have a favorite one that I wear all winter long. Its a scientific fact that we lose body heat through our heads and it just makes sense to keep the head covered and warm in cold weather.

Her collection...looks cheap to me...too ordinary to meI...would never wear it...

Well, you're welcome to stay away from it then. Meghan's collection seems to have been successful in Canada, so some people are wearing it. It's not bespoke, just a wearable and affordable collection, which was what the store Meghan is contracted to wanted. According to the DM the brand of jewellery Meghan wore on her fingers on her flower-buying excursion experience a jump in buyers after the photos appeared.

Last edited:
From what I've seen of Meghan, I kind of get the feeling that she's more of a casual and minimalistic type similar to Kate. No bells and whistles but clean cut lines and things that are comfortable. She's also got the body where she can wear just about anything and look good in it.

As far as beanies or toques go, I have to admit that I have a favorite one that I wear all winter long. Its a scientific fact that we lose body heat through our heads and it just makes sense to keep the head covered and warm in cold weather.

She is. I remember reading an article about her style and it's effects on Rachel's style. She talked about how she like monochromatic dressing. She doesn't wear a lot of prints, and now neither does Rachel.

Why is a woman dressed casually for her everyday life being called dressing like a teenager? Have people here seen how teenagers dress these days? That's not it.

:previous::lol::lol::cool:

What about fresh flowers and Buddhist prayer beads and all white furnishings? Isn't that all part of the "Meg Effect" too?

Silly Daily Fail.

:previous::lol::lol::cool:

What about fresh flowers and Buddhist prayer beads and all white furnishings? Isn't that all part of the "Meg Effect" too?

Silly Daily Fail.

No increase in sale of flowers and white furniture? So selective people these days...

Now the true, really grand "Meg" effect I'd really like to see is that everyone copies her and goes out and rescues a few dogs. There are so many puppies and dogs out there just waiting to have a good, loving home. :pawprint::pawprint::pawprint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom