The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #2461  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
For Meghan the pictures are probably embarrassing but I think we all know it's nothing to worry about...Those pictures are nothing and certainly not worse than Kate's and she will be Queen Consort...Usually I wouldn't have even wasted my time to look but I was worried about how bad they would be...Shocker! Humans have nipples...Nice Try though RadarOnline.I hope Harry and Meghan sue them into bankruptcy for that though.At this point in their relationship I wouldn't even be shocked if Harry did that.
__________________

  #2462  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:45 PM
cepe's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,323
AS pictures of Harry in ALL his glory have been published, this is nothing to worry about
__________________

__________________

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
  #2463  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:47 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
If Harry Destroys Radar Online like the Press I will be purchasing my RoundTrip Plane ticket the very next day for the 2017 Royal Wedding!!! We'll see!!! He got upset when they put that 20 second tame Suits Scene on PornHub and said they were going to sue in his statement or something if I remember.I think Will and Kate won their topless Case too...
  #2464  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:48 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 871
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacmagnolia View Post
For Meghan the pictures are probably embarrassing but I think we all know it's nothing to worry about...Those pictures are nothing and certainly not worse than Kate's and she will be Queen Consort...Usually I wouldn't have even wasted my time to look but I was worried about how bad they would be...Shocker! Humans have nipples...Nice Try though RadarOnline.I hope Harry and Meghan sue them into bankruptcy for that though.At this point in their relationship I wouldn't even be shocked if Harry did that.
Not to mention pictures of both Harry and William being grabby lads.
  #2465  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:48 PM
Skippyboo's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 4,151
There are plenty of royal women who were photographed topless. No big deal. Just don't get caught toe sucking someone who isn't your spouse.
  #2466  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:55 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: *******, Canada
Posts: 7,844
In the province of Ontario where Meghan lives and works, a woman can go topless down the main street if she likes. It's not illegal.

In Canada, a woman's chest and nipples are considered no more indecent than a man's.
  #2467  
Old 12-20-2016, 01:14 PM
Angel.10's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 108
Ridiculous dig up old photographs just to denigrate her. Anyway, Kate was also photographed from top-less and Harry naked in Las Vegas
  #2468  
Old 12-20-2016, 01:21 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.10 View Post
Ridiculous dig up old photographs just to denigrate her. Anyway, Kate was also photographed from top-less and Harry naked in Las Vegas
Don't forget William's Shortcomings lol...Peeing publicly as a Prince is never a good idea.
  #2469  
Old 12-20-2016, 01:24 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 12,362
I think of it this way. When the photos were taken on a beach, she wasn't alone on said beach and it didn't bother her that people could see a certain part of her anatomy in all its glory. She has, most likely, worn next to nothing that leaves little to the imagination on that certain part of her anatomy in her work as an actress and it didn't bother her. I think we can be almost 99.9% sure that somewhere down the line, Harry has seen this certain part of her anatomy in all its glory and in fact, most likely very much enjoyed it and that didn't bother either of these people.

So, with the release of these topless photographs from years ago on a beach somewhere in Greece, I'm going to just shrug and say "no big deal" and hope this is the reaction that both Harry and Meghan have. The best reaction that the vermin, that attempted to "shame" and "embarrass" and "scandalize the public" and "demean" and whatever other adjectives we can come up with, deserve is no reaction at all.

Bamp! Try again Radar Online.
__________________
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
  #2470  
Old 12-20-2016, 01:24 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
Queen Elizabeth II Supports Prince Harry, Meghan Markle - Us Weekly

I'm sure she does but USWeekly is sketchy!
  #2471  
Old 12-20-2016, 01:37 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st. paul, United States
Posts: 1,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I think of it this way. When the photos were taken on a beach, she wasn't alone on said beach and it didn't bother her that people could see a certain part of her anatomy in all its glory. She has, most likely, worn next to nothing that leaves little to the imagination on that certain part of her anatomy in her work as an actress and it didn't bother her. I think we can be almost 99.9% sure that somewhere down the line, Harry has seen this certain part of her anatomy in all its glory and in fact, most likely very much enjoyed it and that didn't bother either of these people.

So, with the release of these topless photographs from years ago on a beach somewhere in Greece, I'm going to just shrug and say "no big deal" and hope this is the reaction that both Harry and Meghan have. The best reaction that the vermin, that attempted to "shame" and "embarrass" and "scandalize the public" and "demean" and whatever other adjectives we can come up with, deserve is no reaction at all.

Bamp! Try again Radar Online.
Exactly. When Camilla was photographed topless in 2013, Charles and Camilla had no reaction, at least publicly. Privately, they could have warned the editors, though.
  #2472  
Old 12-20-2016, 01:39 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: *******, Canada
Posts: 7,844
Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle's sad rift from her sister is revealed by family | Daily Mail Online
  #2473  
Old 12-20-2016, 01:41 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 12,362
I don't care if the source is "the wife of a high ranking courtier" or "the silver polisher at Buckingham Palace" or even "the hedge clipper who works outside of the Queen's office", no one has any kind of a clue how HM, The Queen feels about any of her family's personal relationships. There can be indications of involvement with "advisors" (which I think is an excellent thing if true which kind of shows a level of caring on Harry's part) and there can be reports of how problematic a high profile romance can be but I'm not going to take anyone else's word as gospel truth when it comes to this relationship.

Time will tell which way the wind blows and even weather forecasters can't be 100% accurate either.
__________________
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
  #2474  
Old 12-20-2016, 02:21 PM
Ish's Avatar
Ish Ish is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 4,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Exactly. When Camilla was photographed topless in 2013, Charles and Camilla had no reaction, at least publicly. Privately, they could have warned the editors, though.

Camilla was photographed topless?
  #2475  
Old 12-20-2016, 02:28 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 12,362
I vaguely recall hearing something along those lines but it obviously didn't create an international incident or threaten world peace or start a revolution.
__________________
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
  #2476  
Old 12-20-2016, 02:35 PM
Zonk's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in, United States
Posts: 12,359
Meghan biggest drawback is her family [not a serious drawback but a pain nonetheless] and not even her immediate family. I mean, my goodness, we are quoting heavily, her father's first wife and her son [one she had apparently after her marriage to Meghan's father broke up], two people who are not even related to her. Though I will admit they did kind of discredit Meghan's sister.

When one becomes famous or at least well known via the press, the sharks [family and friends both old and new] see dollar signs. But hey, it's worked for Jessica Hay.

Does anyone know if the Daily Mail pay for stories or just pictures....
__________________
.

  #2477  
Old 12-20-2016, 02:44 PM
Dman's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 14,555
We've down this road before. Especially with the childhood pictures.
__________________
"WE CANNOT PRAY IN LOVE AND LIVE IN HATE AND STILL THINK WE ARE WORSHIPING GOD."

A.W. TOZER
  #2478  
Old 12-20-2016, 02:53 PM
Zonk's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in, United States
Posts: 12,359
Childhood pics are one thing and isn't a major one, although the thought of anyone going thru their old box of pics to sell a picture of someone they are related to or knew before they came famous is still kind of skeezy in my book. Let's put it this way...while its nice to look at somewhat famous people when they were young its sad to thing that friendship/familial relationships have a price tag. Maybe it's just not something I would do.

My issue with Samantha is that she sold Meghan out for a buck, and looks like she stretched the truth to make said buck or make her sister look bad. She said she raised her since she was 12 [well what about Meghan's parents], that her sister left her when she was diagnosed with MS, and that she hasn't been very helpful with her family with their financial issues.

With family like that, who needs enemies.
__________________
.

  #2479  
Old 12-20-2016, 02:55 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st. paul, United States
Posts: 1,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
Camilla was photographed topless?
Yes, in Sept 2013. She was on a yacht with her sister. The British press was pretty quiet about it, probably out of respect for Camilla, or because Charles privately warned them. But some North American tabloids and blogs bought the pics.
  #2480  
Old 12-20-2016, 03:14 PM
loonytick's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Tennessee, United States
Posts: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Meghan biggest drawback is her family [not a serious drawback but a pain nonetheless] and not even her immediate family. I mean, my goodness, we are quoting heavily, her father's first wife and her son [one she had apparently after her marriage to Meghan's father broke up], two people who are not even related to her. Though I will admit they did kind of discredit Meghan's sister.

When one becomes famous or at least well known via the press, the sharks [family and friends both old and new] see dollar signs. But hey, it's worked for Jessica Hay.

Does anyone know if the Daily Mail pay for stories or just pictures....
Well, if the Dutch royal family could navigate the PR waters of Maxima being the child of a high-ranking official in the Argentinian government during the era when citizens regularly disappeared after political disagreements, then somehow I think the British royals could find a way to manage trashy, chatty siblings and such.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
belgian british royal family britishroyals camilla clothes commonwealth games crown princess victoria current events current events thread denmark documentary duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of edinburgh dutch royal family earl of snowdon fashion felipe vi forum genetics gordon hasnat khan juan carlos kate middleton king felipe and queen letizia current events king willem-alexander ladies-in-waiting letizia lineage lord snowdon meghan markle member patron porphyria prince prince charles prince charles; biographies; tom bower prince harry prince harry of wales princenapoleon prince of belgium princess beatrice princess diana princess eugenie public image queen elisabeth queen elizabeth quizz relationship remarriage royal royal ancestry royal geneology royal wedding sarah duchess of york spain state visit surname sweden swedish royal family swedish royal registry tradition visit from sweden visit to spain wedding windsor windsor castle windsor wedding working visit ww1



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018
Jelsoft Enterprises