The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 11:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaika View Post
Actually there is only been one sighting of them together, the one at the theater, all the airport photo shows is Meghan by herself with an airport employee. We don't really know that Henry personally took her to the airport, as per the article or there would have been a photo of them saying good buy at the departure gate.
Not sure there would've been a picture at the departure gate. Not sure they would've been at a public entrance. I think he did see her off at the airport.

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-19-2016, 11:34 PM
Heir Apparent

You can't get to the departure gate without a ticket. He could have just dropped her off outside the terminal and didn't actually go inside.

Old 12-19-2016, 11:41 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
You can't get to the departure gate without a ticket. He could have just dropped her off outside the terminal and didn't actually go inside.

My point is that there are not multiple sightings of them together, as the poster above suggested, just the one from the theater.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:45 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Stupid question here. Does it really matter where they said their good-byes at? I have no clue if one place means more than another place or whatever. Its been eons since I've dated and had to say good-bye to someone at an airport.

Just asking.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:48 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaika View Post
My point is that there are not multiple sightings of them together, as the poster above suggested, just the one from the theater.
Sightings and pictures are two different things. They were sighted shopping for Christmas trees, and at a restaurant his friend owns, and the theatre. Or so reports say, though only picture proof once,
Old 12-20-2016, 05:54 AM
Majesty

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to spend New Year's Eve together as relationship gets serious - Mirror Online
Old 12-20-2016, 10:55 AM
Commoner

There are topless pictures from meghan published, i am not linking them because i think media is going to far
Old 12-20-2016, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent

I hope you don't mean those images that have been floating around the Internet for some weeks on some very dodgy sites indeed, and are patently photoshopped?
Old 12-20-2016, 11:13 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I hope you don't mean those images that have been floating around the Internet for some weeks on some very dodgy sites indeed, and are patently photoshopped?
No they app. from 2005 in greece, you see her on the beach on a towel topless

"Meanwhile, pictures of Meghan Markle sunbathing topless in Greece in 2005 have surfaced and been published. Should be an explosive week."

If you google meghan markle radar online you see the headline and one picture TOPLESS & SHAMELESS! HARRY'S GAL MEGHAN MARKLE BARES HER BOOBS IN STEAMY LEAKED PHOTO
Old 12-20-2016, 11:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, I've now seen it, jesam. Apparently this site has never heard of the countless European beaches where it's more unusual to keep your bikini top on than not! Oh, the shock, the horror of it all! Girl tans topless on Greek beach! What is pretty awful is that one of her friends with whom she went on holiday to Greece sold this (or perhaps it was stolen from her friend's Facebook or IG.)
Old 12-20-2016, 11:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Yes, I've now seen them, jesam. Apparently this site has never heard of the countless European beaches where it's more unusual to keep your bikini top on than not! Oh, the shock, the horror of it all! Girl tans topless on Greek beach! What is pretty awful is that one of her friends with whom she went on holiday to Greece sold this (or perhaps it was stolen from her IG.
No the pics came from one of the old fashion instant cameras.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:28 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Yes, I've now seen them, jesam. Apparently this site has never heard of the countless European beaches where it's more unusual to keep your bikini top on than not! Oh, the shock, the horror of it all! Girl tans topless on Greek beach! What is pretty awful is that one of her friends with whom she went on holiday to Greece sold this (or perhaps it was stolen from her IG.
It all comes down to two things so called scandal and money. One of her friends is cashing in blugh
Old 12-20-2016, 11:29 AM
Nobility

Nothing she can do about it. If topless sunbathing pics from 11 years ago is the worst the press can find on her, then good on her.
I feel bad that she's having to find out that her friends are cashing in on tabloids doing the most to humiliate her.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:33 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesam View Post
No they app. from 2005 in greece, you see her on the beach on a towel topless

"Meanwhile, pictures of Meghan Markle sunbathing topless in Greece in 2005 have surfaced and been published. Should be an explosive week."

If you google meghan markle radar online you see the headline and one picture TOPLESS & SHAMELESS! HARRY'S GAL MEGHAN MARKLE BARES HER BOOBS IN STEAMY LEAKED PHOTO
RadarOnline has it out for her for some reason. They are obsessed with trying to find topless photos of her. First it was the fake snap chat photo that was going around. And then apparently she went skinny dipping with her ex husband while they were still married, and there are nude photos being shopped around for that. And now this. I just don't get what this girl has done to them?
Old 12-20-2016, 11:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
RadarOnline has it out for her for some reason. They are obsessed with trying to find topless photos of her. First it was the fake snap chat photo that was going around. And then apparently she went skinny dipping with her ex husband while they were still married, and there are nude photos being shopped around for that. And now this. I just don't get what this girl has done to them?
they seem to feel 2005 photos in a place with where sunbathing is not a crime is going to destroy a relationship with a man who played nude pool in Vegas..................
Old 12-20-2016, 11:42 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
they seem to feel 2005 photos in a place with where sunbathing is not a crime is going to destroy a relationship with a man who played nude pool in Vegas..................
I'm quite tired of the attempted slut shaming from the media just for her dating Prince Harry.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:49 AM
Majesty

Quote:
And this story is as believable as the skinny dipping ones. The skinny dipping ones according to radar were being shopped around since early November. If there were really nude photos, someone would have bought the, by now. People are so anxious to create scandal, the photos would have been snatched up. And I find it highly unlikely radar has seen the photos, as they claim, and didnt buy and publish.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:50 AM
Nobility

Quote:
It's not only her. RadarOnline has it out for every woman.
Humiliating any famous woman is their goal.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:56 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
It's not only her. RadarOnline has it out for every woman.
Humiliating any famous woman is their goal.
Photos like these should be outlawed just like those photos obtained from hacking. There is nothing to be ashamed of and this will only make Harry fight even more to protect Meghan.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:30 PM
Majesty

Even if there are pics of her topless on a beach....it's not going to effect her relationship with Harry or the BRF.

LaRae