Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they marry...we'll have another royal princess for everyone to talk about how they like/don't like her hair down etc.

LaRae

Right to the point and very true. :ROFLMAO:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle hold hands while leaving Soho House in London

I've been reading Lainey's write ups with an interest, she IMO has a good read of Harry and Meghan.

Harry and Meghan had dinner inside and were not precious about being seen – just as they weren’t precious about being papped on their way out. I’ve been told by a couple of people that when they saw photographers, there was no attempt to separate, no attempt to be like Leo and run into a trash can. Instead, it looked like Harry held on even tighter, seemingly well aware that these would be the first shots of them holding hands.

Interesting little bit.

I read that the pics might be old (from December). I don't know if "The Snn" pror any other publication,would gain something by pubishing old pics, but what doI know about the journalistic market.

On another note: I don't see anything unusual from Harry and Meghan's deportment towards the paparazzi. The know the media know, Harry released a powerful press realese about the matter, they simply look bothered from the flashes. Don't know why people look for things...

The pics aren't from December. There's absolutely no reason that Sun would've held onto them for 2 months. They would have been even hotter commodity in December. Besides, their clothes and the security officer are different.

While there are some people that have serious relationship without contemplating marriage, it's highly unlikely that's what is going on here. Main reason being that both Harry and Meghan want marriage and children.

Maybe they do and maybe they don't.

It's rare for anyone in the public eye to come right out and say that they don't want children!

But there are people who don't, who say publicly that it would be wonderful but, somehow, the children just don't happen.

(I'm not saying this is the case with Harry and/or Meghan, but maybe we shouldn't rule it out?)

Please note that all speculative posts regarding a potential pregnancy have been deleted. I’ve also edited and removed posts discussing tumblr/other forums. If you wish to discuss William and Kate's dating history, please take it to their forum. And on a final note, please remember to be respectful of your fellow members. Any further off-topic posts will be deleted.

I agree I have said from the start it's the acting that worries me
What happens if they marry have a baby then split she takes baby back to US and starts acting again.
It would be loverly if it all worked out but fairytales are few and hard to find

What happens if Frederik and Mary get divorced and Mary wants to take the kids to Australia?

What happens if Willem-Alexander and Maxima get divorced and Maxima wants to go back to Argentina?

What happens if any royal and a foreign born spouse divorce and the foreign born spouse wants to take the kids home?

Do you seriously think this isn't considered? And covered in things like prenups? We've seen what happens with custody in royal divorces; Charles and Diana, Anne and Mark, Andrew and Sarah, all divorced with under age children, setting some precedent for custody of royal children in a modern setting. And you can look to Joachim of Denmark and his fist wife Alexandra to get an idea of how divorce with a foreign born spouse works in royal families.

Last edited:
What happens if Frederik and Mary get divorced and Mary wants to take the kids to Australia?

What happens if Willem-Alexander and Maxima get divorced and Maxima wants to go back to Argentina?

What happens if any royal and a foreign born spouse divorce and the foreign born spouse wants to take the kids home?

Obviously they could not take their kids out of the country in that hypothetical scenario.

Incidentally, unlike the Swedish Act of Succession, the Danish Act of Succession does not explicitly require that princes and princesses of the Royal House be raised in the realm. However, Princess Benedikte's children were (somewhat controversially) excluded from the line of succession to the throne precisely for not having moved permanently to Denmark by the time they were of school age.

Last edited:
I agree with you basically except with this part "He found an university educated, succesful actress and blogger, worldly ambassador for two major charities, who is as far away from the rich blondes he dated. " Her CV is blown out of proportion to me, same as Amal's...her career fading out... many successful bloggers are around...many charitable persons and ambasadors including me...unsuitable to me...

Point is she is the woman he loves but until November, nobody but Suits fans heard of her, or she was world known charitable person, except in her circles...I don't say that is bad or less but stating now oh she is this or that is litlle funny..

Where is her Cv being blown up? Please. Where has it been embellished or made more impressive.

She is an actress- she has done suits and some commercials and other TV movies. At no point has anyone Said more, No one calls her a world famous actress. No one calls her award winning. Simply that she is an actress. And has a succesful career. She had been on a popular television show for seven years, that is a level of success in acting.

She is a blogger- Again no one is claiming this is earth shattering. No one is claiming she invented social media or had some huge following. Simply that she had a blog which seems to have been succesful prior to Harry.

She has a fashion line- no one Is claiming she is Dior Or that she is the hottest new designer. Simply that she has a fashion line in Canadian stores. This us fact. Nothing embellished.

She does charity work- she is an ambassador for the UN and world vision. Again no one is claiming she is mother Theresa. Simply she is doing charity work with several top organizations. This is fact. Nothing lies or embellished. There are plenty of Royal brides who has no charity work to speak of prior to marriage. It's simply nice to know she cares about others and not simple gets into it because it's the job of a royal.

It seems no one short of Giselle buncheon in looks, with Meryl Streep acting resume, mother Theresa's charity history, at least one phd from a major school, oh and should be a New York Times best seller, is good enough. Oh and a virgin of course. Or at least three of those, the more the better. Anything less would be just plain unacceptable, no university educated tv actress who only volunteers with two charities could ever be acceptable.

Harry really should wait. I am sure a virginal phd graduate devoted to healing the sick and who looks like a sports illustrated model, is waiting around the corner. Oh and wants to give up all that for a tiata.

Last edited:
I've always said that women will always bring other women down to size in a hot second. Here, Meghan is a very accomplished and successful young lady. Not much to complain about, imo.

Last edited:

It's rare for anyone in the public eye to come right out and say that they don't want children!

But there are people who don't, who say publicly that it would be wonderful but, somehow, the children just don't happen.

(I'm not saying this is the case with Harry and/or Meghan, but maybe we shouldn't rule it out?)
That's quite a stretch. Why would anyone say they want to have children when they really don't? That doesn't make sense. Sometimes things might not work out as you want them to, but that doesn't mean you didn't want them to.

I think even our ancient ancestors know Harry wants to have children. I'm sure Meghan would like some too. It's about finding the right person to have them with and setting ones priorities. Sometimes it just take time getting there.

Harry really should wait. I am sure a virginal phd graduate devoted to healing the sick and who looks like a sports illustrated model, is waiting around the corner. Oh and wants to give up all that for a tiata.

Harry missed his chance at a Virgin bride years ago when Holly Branson married.

What I find so interesting is that these people that seem to think that what Meghan has done with her life so far isn't grand enough or she's not pretty enough or educated enough or whatever else you want to throw into the mix are judging her by her exteriors. These are the kind of people that follow each and every little thing on social media and want to be Kardashian in my book. The stuffs on the outside is what matters to these people and defines their worth in the world. That'd be great if Harry was taking applications for a reality show called "I Want To Marry Harry". (sidenote: there actually was a program called this a while back ago).

Harry sees Meghan for the person she is on the inside and Meghan sees Harry as he is on the inside too and the outside stuff just doesn't really matter when it comes to their developing relationship. This is an area also where we have absolutely no clue what is what and how they really feel about things. :D

I don't think daily star would be first to get the scoop, but I actually don't see why this can't happen. But I think this story is just wild guessing, and hoping it happens, so they can claim they were right.

Don't think it will happen for the same reason Kate doesn't go to a lot of weddings .. upstaging the bride. But I think and hope this will be a very private family wedding.

Don't think it will happen for the same reason Kate doesn't go to a lot of weddings .. upstaging the bride. But I think and hope this will be a very private family wedding.

That's true. Their first public outing will perhaps be in a less personal setting, a public event maybe. They will get a lot of attention whatever the event is, but a wedding is just too personal.

I seriously doubt that the Daily Star has any kind of inside scoop of what the guest list for Pippa's wedding looks like. Its possible that even Harry, himself, is not on the list. The Middletons most likely are going to do what they can to ensure that the wedding and reception and their guests are not sitting ducks for the curious paparazzi and that's the way it should be. Its a private wedding and not a public spectacle.

Harry and Meghan have been spotted and papped by a couple of papers over the last few days in London.
By going public, didn't Harry make that quite plain with the KP address a few months ago?
As for Kate and Meghan not upstaging the bride? Pips did it at her sister's wedding to a future King, so don't think that will be one to avoid. All these ladies are in their thirties after all. Probably over the dramatics stage!

Why would Harry go to Pippa's wedding? Are they friend?
I don't think they are all that close for her to be inviting him

Pippa didn't update anyone at her sister's wedding.

The royals don't avoid weddings because they don't want to upstage the brides folks. That has never happened.

There has been speculation about William attending a number of his friends weddings sans Kate ..... popular belief being Kate didn't want to upstage the bride.

Rubbish! Not even a Princess by marriage could be that conceited! Kate is a good looking girl but no wedding up-stager in her own right.

Suspect her non appearances were because she simply didn't like or get on with the people involved. She spent the best part of a decade and all her then adult years as the publically unacknowlegedged girlfriend of William, right up to the engagement announcement. She came from a different and lower English "class" to whom she then was moving in.
It's interesting to see the weddings Kate did and didn't attend ..... where pregnancy didn't intervene.
Prior to her own engagement Kate attended all William's friends weddings with several hats on! :cool:

Last edited:
I see people are getting bored now. Harry's relationship thread is turning into a thread about William and Catherine's relationship :lol:

Why would Harry go to Pippa's wedding? Are they friend?
I don't think they are all that close for her to be inviting him

Pippa didn't update anyone at her sister's wedding.

I've never heard of Pippa and Harry being friends, either. I think the tabloids are setting up a story. So after Harry is a no-show, they can say "Harry snubs wedding, after jealous Pippa doesn't invite his secret fiance , Meghan". This is just the early ground laying stage.

I see people are getting bored now. Harry's relationship thread is turning into a thread about William and Catherine's relationship :lol:

Well, Harry-Meghan stans only get photos every once in awhile. So when that well runs dry, they have to jump tangent.

Other than after the wedding, when there was all the talk about pippa and Harry getting involved, there is no talk. No sign the two have been friends. They will mingle I guess at events like the birthdays if their joint niece and nephew but that is normal. I am not expecting him at the wedding.

And declaration of love? Pretty sure him announcing her as his girlfriend and telling the world they were dating covered that.

If Meghan did attend, the only way she would upstage the bride is in the media. No one actually upstages the bride in person, that is impossible. Meghan is the hottest and newest thing. She would get more hits then Kate or pippa right now.

We are never going to get a confirmation that he is invited to Pippa's wedding or if they are friends nor whether he brings Meghan with him.

But if he is invited, I bet he does bring her. This relationship is serious and many of you need to accept that and move on. This is Harry's life and his decisions! Your disapproval on any level wouldn't not matter to him even if he knew about them.

What? You think Harry will look at this site and see some of these comments and end his relationship?? Now come on!

If he attends we will get confirmation. You don't think the news won't stalk the church. They are all convinced George and Charlotte will be in the wedding party. And now that Meghan will attend. So there will be plenty of photos.

If Harry doesn't attend there will be speculation. Pippa didn't invite them do not to be upstaged. Or because she and hate don't approve. Or becayse Harry and Meghan are having issues. Or so on and so on.

But I agree, if he is invited, I think she would go. Unless unable. It's not like she lives in London and can get away for the weekend. Shevdoes have work in Toronto.

I found it odd that the Star identified Pippa's wedding as the debut, since Skippy's wedding is two months earlier.

That leads me to suspect that it was about SEO; Pippa gets, on average, 90500 searches a month, while Skippy gets 90 (source: serps.com/tools/rank-checker)

Don't get excited Rudolph. People are discussing issues around Pippa's wedding and girlfriends of royals' attendance at weddings etc, not the Cambridges' relationship. This thread has been 99% Harry and Meghan for many months.

I found it odd that the Star identified Pippa's wedding as the debut, since Skippy's wedding is two months earlier.

That leads me to suspect that it was about SEO; Pippa gets, on average, 90500 searches a month, while Skippy gets 90 (source: serps.com/tools/rank-checker)

It's totally about clicks rather than logic.

Two months ago, the tabloids claimed Meghan was going to spend Christmas at Anmer Hall with the Middleton family. This is chapter two, in their desperate attempt to pair off Meghan with the Middletons. Two parties that give them a lot of clicks.

I predict two months from now, the tabloids will claim that Meghan is invited to James Middleton's 30th birthday party.

And once she is a no-show, the tabloids will make excuses. Like when they claimed Cressida was invited to George's Christening. When she wasn't there, the tabloids said she declined the invite because she was 'shy'.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom