The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 09:02 PM
Majesty

That is why I thug hit it odd no pictures had appeared tree shopping. Yes the royals get spotted shopping a lot and they don't get snapped. Or we don't know. Because Kate shopping so t sell magazines. But the media has been going mad for pictures. Anyone who doesn't live under a rock would know they could sell a picture for money. And honestly there are likely not many people who wouldn't couldn't use the money now. And mamy who think public figures in public are fare game for photos

Old 12-14-2016, 10:27 PM
Nobility

Now, I hope some are satisfied!! You have your photo!!

Harry is off the market and he and Meghan are together!! They are officially a couple!!

I bet Harry is all kissy faced and googled eyed about Meghan with his friend and family!! I bet it's just sickening (IN A GOOD CUTE FUNNY WAY)!!! LOL!!

Old 12-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Nobility

I'm happy for Harry and Meghan! Glad they are having quality time together and coming forward on their own terms.
Old 12-14-2016, 11:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

I worry for Harry if this doesn't work out. He doesn't seem to jump straight back in the dating scene after a break up.
Meghan seems to be the opposite moving quickly to the next one this affair would also help her career. So I think she would be fine
I feel Harry would be deeply hurt and it would delay his future happiness
JMO and hope it works out either way for them

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-15-2016, 12:09 AM
Heir Apparent

I agree with you, Royal rob. It took Harry years before he dated seriously again after Chelsy and the same with Cressida. However, we are all on the outside looking in on this relationship and just hoping for a good ending to this. It will take a massive amount of adjustment for Meghan if she does join the BRF but I am sure that it's within her capabilities. Love, determination and flexibility will do it I think.
Old 12-15-2016, 12:17 AM
Nobility

What relationships has Meghan jumped quickly from to another? For a woman people say they never heard of before she started dating Harry, that's pretty personal information to seem to know.

Harry is an adult man, he's not stupid. He seems like he has a level headed catch of character, and isn't a fool. Dating and starting reationships is always a 'r isk', but I hope Harry or anyone else doesn't remain single over that 'fear'.

They look happy in that picture. I'm glad they aren't cooped up inside, but happily out and about.

---

Meghan's date with the boy who never grew up: Prince Harry spotted with girlfriend as they book last-minute tickets to see Peter Pan farce in London's West End

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-tickets.html

Daily Mail are salty they didn't get this first picture. The Sun must have paid a fortune for it.
Old 12-15-2016, 12:59 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post

They look happy in that picture. I'm glad they aren't cooped up inside, but happily out and about.
Harry looks happy in the picture; Meghan isn't smiling. He is pointing up while she's looking down. I like what I've seen of Meghan so far, and I'm not at all against them as a couple; I just noticed their body language in the picture. But it's also only one photo.
Old 12-15-2016, 01:11 AM
Majesty

There's several photos of them at the one link posted. Not just one frame. That might help get a better feel for things.

Strike that...realize now it's only 2 pics repeated!

LaRae
Old 12-15-2016, 01:25 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmay286 View Post
Harry looks happy in the picture; Meghan isn't smiling. He is pointing up while she's looking down. I like what I've seen of Meghan so far, and I'm not at all against them as a couple; I just noticed their body language in the picture. But it's also only one photo.
It's hard to tell, but is there a sly smile on her lips, too? They're holding hands, she's most likely looking at where she's stepping, and listening to him. It's just impossible to read body language from 2 grainy pictures.
Old 12-15-2016, 01:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
What relationships has Meghan jumped quickly from to another? For a woman people say they never heard of before she started dating Harry, that's pretty personal information to seem to know.

Harry is an adult man, he's not stupid. He seems like he has a level headed catch of character, and isn't a fool. Dating and starting reationships is always a 'r isk', but I hope Harry or anyone else doesn't remain single over that 'fear'.

---

Meghan's date with the boy who never grew up: Prince Harry spotted with girlfriend as they book last-minute tickets to see Peter Pan farce in London's West End

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-tickets.html

Daily Mail are salty they didn't get this first picture. The Sun must have paid a fortune for it.

There was short time gaps between her marriage end and another after a long term relationship. I'm pointing out the different way Harry handles breakups
Whatever they do is up to them not me or your. This is a discussion forum and I'm discussing Harry and Meghan

Old 12-15-2016, 01:33 AM
Majesty

Yeah...no one should try to determine the state of the relationship on 2 pics ever taken of them together.

Just looks like any other couple walking around.

LaRae
Old 12-15-2016, 01:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
There was short time gaps between her marriage end and another after a long term relationship. I'm pointing out the different way Harry handles breakups
Whatever they do is up to them not me or your. This is a discussion forum and I'm discussing Harry and Meghan

I'm discussing Harry and Meghan too.

Meghan hasn't publicly discussed her previous relationships, when they started or ended, and why, neither have her exes, so we really have no idea how fast she moved on to another.
Old 12-15-2016, 01:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well it wasn't years in between serious relationship like Harry which is what I'm pointing out. Some people bounce back quicker and easier than others which I see as Meghan. Harry is very different

Old 12-15-2016, 01:50 AM
Nobility

That's fair. But if it ends, it's going to be somewhat heartbreaking either way, I don't think it's necessarily a reason to worry. Here I go contradicting myself (), but its a positive note, that Meghan does long term relationships, not quick flings.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator

There is no need for us to analyse body language and make assumptions from a split second moment - it never achieves anything.

With regard to Harry not jumping into one relationship after another, it is obvious that he is cautious where his love-life is concerned.

The very fact that he took his time before he met his next girlfriend (i.e. Meghan) shows he was being careful. The very fact that he issued a statement a few weeks ago in respect of his relationship with Meghan shows that he is serious and, more importantly, he has confidence in her that she is serious too.

It's all very simple really.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

What would happen if they married had a child then broke up and If she wanted to bring up the child in America.

Would she have to agree to bring up any children in England
Old 12-15-2016, 06:53 AM
Heir Apparent

I have a feeling that married-in brides of the BRF are asked to agree to that before marriage. That probably happened with Diana and with Sarah.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

I would have though so too but not really sure if it would apply to Harrys children as well as Williams.

Old 12-15-2016, 07:16 AM
Aristocracy

I always thought she was in London. I was right! lol
Old 12-15-2016, 07:43 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Talk about mis-information!

Checked the daily mail this morning, and they've run a story about Harry and Meghan going to the theatre. The play they went to see in the first article was a "Peter Pan Flop", just seen the story again and the play they now went to see was Curious Incident of the dog in the night time!

The only thing I'm going to believe is an engagement announcement from BP!