The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 04:26 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
I wonder if Harry made many changes to Nott Cott's decoration when he moved in after it had been redone for W&C.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to recall there being an article and then some discussion here about paint for Nott Cott. I believe it was a shade of pink or rose or similar. Or was that W&C.

Proves that the memory is always the second thing to go.

ETA: My fingers got itchy so away I went to find a good source on the pink paint and yeps... I believe he was planning to redecorate but if he actually did is a mystery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rosy-hues.html

Old 12-13-2016, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Straight from Hallmark. It wouldn't be the perfect Christmas story without Meghan holding mistletoe. I'm surprised it wasn't said Harry was wearing a Santa hat

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt
More from tree seller :he walked off with the tree on his shoulder, holding her hand +she was holding in her other hand a bunch of mistletoe

Old 12-13-2016, 04:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

They have updated it to carrying tree on his shoulder not under his arm and Meghan was holding mistletoe
Oh and Harry's hand of course
Maybe get the story straight to start with guys.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Straight from Hallmark. It wouldn't be the perfect Christmas story without Meghan holding mistletoe. I'm surprised it wasn't said Harry was wearing a Santa hat

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt
More from tree seller :he walked off with the tree on his shoulder, holding her hand +she was holding in her other hand a bunch of mistletoe
On his shoulder- or under his arm? Story is confusing...

Abraham Lincoln
Old 12-13-2016, 05:35 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
How about he carried the tree between his teeth like a giant toothpick? If they're embellishing the story, they may as well go all the way with it eh?
Old 12-13-2016, 05:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Why folks keep saying Harry lives at Nott Cottage? I thought he moved out and it was said Princess Euegine is getting ready to move in. I thought Harry moved in another apartment at KP.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-l...source=twitter

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-13-2016, 05:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Why folks keep saying Harry lives at Nott Cottage? I thought he moved out and it was said Princess Euegine is getting ready to move in. I thought Harry moved in another apartment at KP.
Harry lives at Nott Cott. It's rumored that Eugenie will move into Ivy Cott in the next year or two, however long to takes for them to change it from government offices to a residence, and then decorate it etc...
Old 12-13-2016, 05:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I can assure you even as an American, I'd know Harry (or William) in a second if they were walking around the midwest! Not that it will ever happen lol

LaRae
Old 12-13-2016, 05:56 PM
Commoner

I think that Harry will marry in the next few years and I don't think he will marry Meghan.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post

Prince Harry spotted buying Christmas tree with Meghan Markle - BBC News
No the big story was eugenie was going yo be his neighbor and getting the bigger cottage leading to talk of her engagement. Ivy cottage is her reported new home. Her immediate neighbor would be the kents in wren which is tight next door, Harry is close by. The cottage is offices now so will need conversion.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I can assure you even as an American, I'd know Harry (or William) in a second if they were walking around the midwest! Not that it will ever happen lol

LaRae
Even if they were in winter wear? With Harry's trademark red hair covered in a winter hat? I think most people wouldn't gawk at a random man's face long enough to decide whether or not he could be famous. They would just be vaguely aware of a tall, white man who quickly walked pass them.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:19 PM
Heir Apparent

It's 12 degrees Celsius in London right now. In Canada that's springtime temperatures. Winter wear not required
Old 12-13-2016, 06:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
It's 12 degrees Celsius in London right now. In Canada that's springtime temperatures. Winter wear not required
I've seen Harry wear caps and beanies even in Spring, Summer, and Fall. So it's likely he wears a hat in the Winter. I do think a dressed down Harry, in a hat that covers his hair wouldn't garner much notice from 98% of people. He would just blend in with the other dozen tall, white men who are all in stone throwing distance. So for every 1 person who spots Harry, 49 were oblivious to him.
Old 12-13-2016, 08:06 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Harry is now Trending after Meghan was this afternoon...I'd say they are a very popular interesting couple!
Old 12-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Even if they were in winter wear? With Harry's trademark red hair covered in a winter hat? I think most people wouldn't gawk at a random man's face long enough to decide whether or not he could be famous. They would just be vaguely aware of a tall, white man who quickly walked pass them.
Yes. I'm good with faces and features. My former customers were always shocked that even after weeks or more of not seeing them I remembered their names and 'who' they were.

LaRae
Old 12-13-2016, 09:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Yep nice balmy today, jacket barely required for us northerners
Old 12-13-2016, 09:54 PM
Heir Apparent

I believe Meghan's in London and that the two of them went shopping for a tree. As Richard Palmer said, there were four witnesses to the purchase in the shop. Some British Xmas trees look rather sparse and frail compared to those fir trees in North America.

I seem to remember it was absolutely ages after they had begun dating that a photo of Harry with Cressida B appeared. I think it was about a year.

Now Ephraim Hardcastle is speculating that the couple might be secretly engaged. The media (especially the print media) is just collectively wetting itself with excitement in anticipation of all the potential stories; ring, gown, Abbey, bridesmaids, guests etc.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:34 PM
Nobility

Oh the old school royal reporters are so loving this LOL! I am also! it's just fun especially given how crappy 2016 is.
Old 12-14-2016, 02:24 AM
Nobility

12 degrees C may be balmy for some other countries but, in the UK, it's just ingrained in you that you wear your 'winter wardrobe' at this time of the year. You get out your 'big coat' and more than likely a scarf, hat and boots.

Heck, it was 16 degrees C here last week but I still wore my parka with faux-fur hood to work. It's just an ingrained habit! It feels weird leaving the house without it in December.

I have no doubt a Prince Harry in a bobble hat, thick scarf wrapped up to his mouth almost, and long winter coat could easily walk in and out of a shop without anyone grabbing a photo. He was clearly recognised but mainly by the shop staff apparently who really weren't going to be so disrespectful as to start snapping away as he bought a tree. The owner said he was "very, very honoured" to have a member of the RF in his shop.
Old 12-14-2016, 07:54 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
Judging by the Telegraph article they seem like a chill and normal couple. So they seem rather unassuming so I imagine Brits are'nt as selfie mad as Americans are.

I don't thinnk it matter whether the couple is unassuming or not. I think it hugely depends on the people's discretion. Maybe Londoners are very used to spotting members of the royal family. Or maybe they were scared off by the press release, (if they know something about it)