Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Prince Harry
Relationship Suggestions and Musings

Last edited:
I wonder if this "fling" will end up like the Camilla Thurlow thing:whistling::ROFLMAO::lol:

I don't know that it's a fling to being with...I see nothing on that link showing them together etc.

LaRae

I can't remember Henry ever having this much time off from having a girlfriend (rather than just flings).

How do you know he doesn't have a girlfriend right now?

They'll probably call her Duchess Cressida Bonas. I'm already bracing myself for Queen Camilla Parker Bowles and Queen Kate Middleton.

Camilla will never be queen.

Well we are here to give opinions other than fact or we wouldn't dicuss anything and the forum would be getting pretty boring IMO Carole is a strong woman...

The fact that she was able to keep in close touch with Catherine after her marriage and be a strong influence on William and George tells me she is iindeed a strong woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013 -

Camilla will never be queen.

I'm pretty sure Cris was referring to the press' ability to hang names on royals that don't belong.

And when The Queen dies and Charles becomes King, Camilla will be his Queen.

Not saying I know, but you know that... assuming the news would have leaked by now if there were any news to leak, if you know what I mean.:p

You are bringing up an interesting point, AfricanAUSSIE. :flowers: I suddenly find myself dreading that he and Cressida might still be a couple, albeit very much under-the-radar while she gets 'having a career' out of her system. :sad:

My 'dread' is not for the reason you might think. I think marrying Harry would be a mistake for her. Not for Harry. He would be lucky to get her to agree to be his wife.

However, your observation about there being no visible girlfriend with Harry, makes me wonder if there is some understanding with Cressida. I am hoping not, for her sake.

I think Harry and Cressida are finished. It's quite unfortunate as I think they would be an interesting couple.

As far as the gaps between Harry's serious romances are concerned I think it took him a long time to totally get over Chelsy, though they were 'off' more than they were 'on' after early 2009. The last time they were known to be together was when he was seen leaving her apartment in the early hours of the morning about a week after the royal wedding.

So it may be another few months before Harry is seriously involved again. It seems he and Cressida tried again after the closing of the Invictus Games but it didn't work out.

I think Harry and Cressida are finished. It's quite unfortunate as I think they would be an interesting couple.

I would have loved to have watched her as a princess, but honestly, I don't think they were ever actually in love. :ermm: Certainly not from his end. She may have been infatuated. It was a very strange alliance all-in-all.

I think it would be provident to make a list of all petite unattached aristocratic blonds aged 25 or over in country and go from there:whistling:...He is going through them is he not?

I think it would be provident to make a list of all petite unattached aristocratic blonds aged 25 or over in country and go from there:whistling:...He is going through them is he not?

Actually, no. One so far.

I think he needs a nice normal fun girl...because it really looks like cressida used him for her own 15 minutes of fame...how shes the greatest thing since sliced bread and that he's nothing without her...honey he don't need you....and he has probably done more in his life to helps others than you will ever...shes in for a rude awakening in Hollywood.

He needs someone like Kate.

LaRae

I don't know where the myth of Harry only dating aristocrats started. Cressida is certainly posh but as a female line grandchild of an Earl, she is barely an aristo by British terms. Her father is just a regular guy

Whoever he marries he needs to be sure they are a team because its a life not many will be willing to undertake

I think he needs a nice normal fun girl...because it really looks like Cressida used him for her own 15 minutes of fame...how shes the greatest thing since sliced bread and that he's nothing without her...honey he don't need you....and he has probably done more in his life to helps others than you will ever...shes in for a rude awakening in Hollywood.

Curious view. :huh: She was pretty young when he took up with her. It seems that any woman who dares openly date Harry will be accused of cunning intentions. No-win. At no time did she 'flash' herself with him. Quite the reverse. They were both distinctly low-key about their paring, so much so that I still question if they really had a relationship. :unsure:

In the end, it seems he pretty much pulled the rug out from under her, from what i understand. (There seems to be two versions: Cressida dumped Harry, or Harry dumped Cressida. Take your pick). Either way, Harry comes out looking like a bit of a cad, though it seems they have definitely smoothed things over and she remains within his inner circle.

Harry knew her dreams when he took up with her. If he's okay with her pressing on with her life in the limelight, why should we resent her for it? As Cressida moves through the Hollywood world and gets her footing, I'll bet once she gets a serious boyfriend (which I hope happens for her in time), she'll be throwing parties and Harry will be one of the invitees.

P.S. From the little I know, Cressida should do just fine in Hollywood (if she wants). It all depends on how she sees herself as an actress. She's at a pivotal moment.

P.P.S. I also don't think this is a contest about who has 'helped' people more. Keep in mind that Harry merely mounted a charity. He is not a philanthropist. Big difference between the two. One is the mounting of a business. The other is the actual funneling of personal fortune into charitable organizations. Harry is to be lauded for creating the magnet and working to attract funds, but without the philanthropy, he would be accomplishing nil.

Last edited:
Its just every article about her is SO insulting to harry...

You are bringing up an interesting point, AfricanAUSSIE. :flowers: I suddenly find myself dreading that he and Cressida might still be a couple, albeit very much under-the-radar while she gets 'having a career' out of her system. :sad:

My 'dread' is not for the reason you might think. I think marrying Harry would be a mistake for her. Not for Harry. He would be lucky to get her to agree to be his wife.

However, your observation about there being no visible girlfriend with Harry, makes me wonder if there is some understanding with Cressida. I am hoping not, for her sake.

I don't think you have anything to worry about in regards to them still being a couple. Cressida was just interviewed by a writer friend for the Sunday Times, and it was very clear that the relationship is over. The writer got in some pretty nasty digs about Harry (and W&K), so I don't think there is much love lost between Cressida and Harry.

I don't think you have anything to worry about in regards to them still being a couple. Cressida was just interviewed by a writer friend for the Sunday Times, and it was very clear that the relationship is over. The writer got in some pretty nasty digs about Harry (and W&K), so I don't think there is much love lost between Cressida and Harry.

Do you have a link to that article? What you say puzzles me as I had understood that Harry and Cressida really are on good terms. :flowers:

I never thought Harry and Cressida "fit" as a couple. She seemed too bohemian to fit in with the royal family. I couldn't imagine her on the balcony next to the queen. I believe Harry's real love was Chelsy.

Its behind a paywall but people on Twitter told me its not very nice.

See ya, Harry — Cressida was always too cool to be a consort | The Sunday Times

Just read the article. IMO it's pretty innocuous, but then, I'm not British. It's curious that people seem to think that Cressida would have the 'final say' on the article. :ermm: How does that work?

I liked this part that talks of Cressida as an experience: "Cressy, to friends. Smally, to her family. Nonchalantly unpretentious, effortlessly chic, she’s easy-going, free-thinking, bright, modern and easy to relate to. In brief, everything the royal family isn’t. [...] I have met Prince Harry and I have met Cressida, and I know whom I’d rather spend a week partying with in LA. But then blondes always have more fun, as do commoners."

Sounds like an article peppered with personal opinion, but not Cressida's opinion.

This is likely the text that pinched, but none of it is Cressida. It's the journalist's view: "You could almost feel sorry for Harry — Cressida is out of his league now. And as if being dumped by someone who is hotter and could become more famous than you isn’t crushing enough for a mere mortal, imagine the pain for a royal boy bred to believe such a thing is impossible. But Cressida has done it.

"She has escaped the curse of being just a royal ex. Unlike Fergie and Koo Stark, who broke up with royal partners and struggled, she has thrived. Perhaps because the quality of the women that royals are dating has improved, but probably because society has finally caught up.

"We’ve stopped being interested in women because of who they’re dating, celebrating what they do instead. And we’ve also started appreciating people for the status they have worked for rather than the privilege they inherited.
Which is why, until Harry earns an accolade more substantial than “party-loving prince”, Cressida will always be more impressive than him. And also why, unlike Kate, Cressida feels important — as a modern, go-getting young woman."

Remember Katis Glass and Cressie are mates, so in that light the article is pretty nasty as far as I'm concerned

Remember Katis Glass and Cressie are mates, so in that light the article is pretty nasty as far as I'm concerned

It's sentiments are premature would be my assessment. ;) A bit overblown. I think it's amusing, and meant to be so. :flowers: If Harry doesn't take himself too seriously, I could see him laughing with the article, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom