Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, I think we're on Victoria marrying her cousin, and therefore completely off topic. Likely because most of us realize Harry isn't likely to marry his cousin.

Although, if she did... God, can you imagine how much the press would LOVE it? I mean, Kate's treated like another Diana as it is. If Harry married another Spencer? Someone who is an actual blood relation of Diana? And who happens to also be blonde? My God...
Oh lord... it would be crazy!

What is Dirty Laundry? Never heard of it till now and who publishes it?

It's a web site that talks rubbish see above article that started the talk of Harry and his cousin

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Yes, cat, Harry is great! I just hope that he finds someone suitable who he loves and who loves him in the next couple of years.

Yes for sure! I will be very sad if he marry someone who does not deserve him

Kitty Spencer? I didn't know her. I found she reasonable but not so pretty, she also seems to be overweight and also do not think Harry would be interested in a cousin, I think he sees the cousin as sisters.

These tabloids are funny, a day Harry is with Pippa, the other with the cousin ... Not to get serious:lol::lol::lol:

I just can't believe that the Fail would try and put something dastardly into something quite ordinary. There were many, many times that I've hung out and gone places with male cousins as we happened to enjoy each other's company. Same with my brother. There's nothing sinister should Harry and Kitty happen to get to spend some time together as they're family.

What's next? Harry spotted out with Lupo?

I just can't believe that the Fail would try and put something dastardly into something quite ordinary. There were many, many times that I've hung out and gone places with male cousins as we happened to enjoy each other's company. Same with my brother. There's nothing sinister should Harry and Kitty happen to get to spend some time together as they're family.

What's next? Harry spotted out with Lupo?

It's wasn't the Daily Mail but Celeb Dirty Laundry which is probably mostly fiction anyways

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

It's wasn't the Daily Mail but Celeb Dirty Laundry which is probably mostly fiction anyways

The title alone tells me they're flinging dirt any which way they can. People actually read that stuff? (shudders)

Not only do people read it but on other royal forum sites (cough ... RD and cough ... RG) they believe this stuff.

RG believes everything negative about the BRF that was ever written anywhere, including speculation of their own.

Now I saw a article posted on FB that says Harry and Pippa have been secretly dating for 3 months....and that Kate is furious about it! LOL

LaRae

Have we suddenly added "rumors" to the title of this thread?

What these ridiculous stories and headlines are telling me is that there is absolutely nothing out there for them to sink their teeth into and certain sections of the public need to know everything intimate about Harry's life and of course he has to have a woman in his life.

I'm really hoping that Harry has gotten very, very good at keeping his private life under the radar and is secretly snickering at how well he's pulled one over on the media.

He still needs to get himself a dog I think. He really seems to be the kind of guy that should have a dog.

Have we suddenly added "rumors" to the title of this thread?

What these ridiculous stories and headlines are telling me is that there is absolutely nothing out there for them to sink their teeth into and certain sections of the public need to know everything intimate about Harry's life and of course he has to have a woman in his life.

I'm really hoping that Harry has gotten very, very good at keeping his private life under the radar and is secretly snickering at how well he's pulled one over on the media.

He still needs to get himself a dog I think. He really seems to be the kind of guy that should have a dog.
Seeing as this thread is about relationships, I do believe the moderators need to specify whether human or animal relationships are meant. My very fertile imagination is overflowing with images of princes and dogs....both genders of course!:lol::previous::lol::lol:

:previous:
Poor Harry, be damned if he does, be famned if he doesn't, the guy just can't win. Hope he has a very secret private lady in his life and that things are going well for him. The media needs to get a life, maybe someone should keep track of reporters and who they see. Isn't there something called, Turn about Fair play, in life?

This thread never fails to give me a laugh. When there's no news, the media will make something up.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Poor Harry, be damned if he does, be famned if he doesn't, the guy just can't win. Hope he has a very secret private lady in his life and that things are going well for him. The media needs to get a life, maybe someone should keep track of reporters and who they see. Isn't there something called, Turn about Fair play, in life?

The sad but true fact is that these gossip mongers (I refuse to call them journalists or reporters) eat other people's misdeeds, scandals and gaffes for breakfast and refashion them again for lunch and dinner. It sustains them and gives credence to the statement "there's a fool born every minute" as the fools are the ones that buy into this junk and that fool and his money are very soon parted into the hands of the gossip mongers.

Thank You Osipi, and the next sheep will follow the next sheep with no mind of it's own. Gossip is just lies, rumors and stories all made up by someone to recreate trouble and make money it seems. I hope someday he really turns the tables on these, what could they be called......idiots, am I allowed to say that here for that is what they seem to be.:)

The tabs are getting tired of Harry being single. They want some juicy love stories. They also miss those Harry & Chelsy days.

Last edited:
The tabs are getting tired of Harry being single. They want some juicy love stories. They also miss those Harry & Chelsy days.

I think it is indeed as simple as that. It seems ages since Harry had a girlfriend, let alone a relationship, that the media and the public are aware of.

We are almost five years on from the last royal wedding with no sign of another on the horizon (here on Earth or any other planet!) so the media pressure will continue with bored and dreary journalists cooking up banal fiction.

All I hope is that Harry is ignoring the pressures (as we should do) and will not be pushed into a get-married-quick scheme to satisfy anyone.

I do not think Harry is so stupid and make a wedding just to do it. The press always deal with him , simply because this moment Harry is a bit boring for them create fantastic stories only with humor should treat them.

I just watched the royal command performance at the end Harry kissed our Kylie I can see the head line now " Harry follows Fred and takes a Aussie wife "

^ Oh. Heavens above let's not get into what posters on RG believe or don't believe! :eek: :lol:

I read on Yahoo news that Harry and Pippa are madly in love. I almost spit my drink out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom