Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AP has very unusual to Harry, both like to have fun also like to work with charity, she is very rich,it is part of high society of London and has noble blood, his grandfather was Baron . And I see no problem in she has befriended Eugenie or Guy Pelly, since it is part of the same social background as them.

Someone posted this video on another forum, she speaks well in public, another unusual spot with Harry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzrLzd4GDfk

I love Harry and I would hate if he marry a blonde airhead, nothing against blondes because I'm also blonde ...:lol: but because he only got involved with blondes with this profile so far. Or It would be horrible to see him married to a woman eager for social media, aspiring fame, who just wants to appear or a woman who is inferior to him

Bickering posts have been deleted. If members wish to carry on a private conversation they may do so by Private Message rather than disrupt the thread and ruin the enjoyment of others reading it. Further posts like that will be deleted without notice.

I think AP has very unusual to Harry, both like to have fun also like to work with charity, she is very rich,it is part of high society of London and has noble blood, his grandfather was Baron . And I see no problem in she has befriended Eugenie or Guy Pelly, since it is part of the same social background as them.

Someone posted this video on another forum, she speaks well in public, another unusual spot with Harry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzrLzd4GDfk

Seems a tad "affected" IMO.:ohmy:

I didn't say it was a problem. In fact it's a huge advantage for her. I can't see Harry being interested an anyone who doesn't like to hang with Eugenie and Guy Pelly. I just said that socializing with that set doesn't impress *me*. I do think she lives in a rad house. If I were her (which I'm not!), I'd be totally chuffed that I live in the same place that housed The Rolling Stones and The Pretty Things. I just think that's much cooler than having the Hooray Henrys on speed dial.

Hopefully when the time does come, Harry will be best of friends first before the relationship turns romantic. Being friends and enjoying each other's company and interests are the strongest building blocks a relationship can have. Instant, jump in the deep end of the pool and hope things work out for the best later on kind of relationship just doesn't work very well as we've all seen.

:previous: I don't find her deleting her social media accounts suspicious at all. I know quite a few people who have done that for work reasons, or just because they were getting tired of having their stuff on the Internet. Even though both sites have privacy options, some may feel safer keeping themselves completely off social media.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Yes I think it is the smart thing to do, the moment a guy/girl starts with a public figure they should either erase all online history [fb, twitter, instagram] or have strong privacy settings. :cool:

I know a lot of people who eventually grew tired of FB and twitter and just went and deleted those accounts for good.

Linkedin is a professional platform and makes sense but the rest are unnecessary.

I love Harry and I would hate if he marry a blonde airhead, nothing against blondes because I'm also blonde ...:lol: but because he only got involved with blondes with this profile so far. Or It would be horrible to see him married to a woman eager for social media, aspiring fame, who just wants to appear or a woman who is inferior to him

The blonde thing has always concerned me, I have nothing against blondes, Id find it weird if he only dated brunettes or red heads etc. I think apart from hair colour his GFs have nothing in common. That's weird on so many levels. Sorry but it is, dating someone because of their hair colour doesnt say sane and stable to me. :ermm:

Last edited:
He dated a girl of colour whose father was a wealthy Nigerian, for a while before Chelsy. She was attending Uni in England. I can't remember her name at the moment, I think the name is hidden deep in the bowels of the Royal insight's vaults, but I could get it if I searched.

Antonia Packard, of whom there were several rumours, is a brunette. We know so little about Harry's love life since his mid-teens really and just concentrate on Chelsy and Cress because they lasted, but there have probably been many girls with different hair colour who have gone out with Harry.

Last edited:
I think it would be great if Harry met a girl, while staying in Lesotho! Maybe someone who works for Sentenbale...

Nope. Sorry, but I strongly believe they're done for good.

I think so too. The only ex-girlfriend I would still give a chance is Cressida. Prince Harry's wife is going to be Cressida or a girl who's identity is not known to us yet. That is my firm belief.

I think so too. The only ex-girlfriend I would still give a chance is Cressida. Prince Harry's wife is going to be Cressida or a girl who's identity is not known to us yet. That is my firm belief.

I think you're right.

I sincerely think Harry will marry someone we've not heard about yet but both Chelsy and Cressida will be invited to the wedding.

I agree. :flowers: Or hope. ;)

I sincerely think Harry will marry someone we've not heard about yet but both Chelsy and Cressida will be invited to the wedding.

That is a given, yes. :flowers:

I'm not sure if either would attend the wedding. Chelsy really hasn't gone out of her way to be within 50 feet of him in a long time. And cress would show up only if she could stop it. But I do agree that the bride will someone the fans haven't known about especially since their choices for over a year have been wrong. When the guessing game of socialites stop, then it'll take many by surprise.

I'm surprised you think that Cressida would still have a chance. I've personally never seen a great relatinship or affinity between them...:flowers:

I'm surprised you think that Cressida would still have a chance. I've personally never seen a great relatinship or affinity between them...:flowers:

It is just a personal interpretation of the interaction I saw between Harry and Cressida on pictures or videos.
I always thought the reason for the 'cool attitude' between Harry and Cressida was not so much about the absence of feelings between them, but more about both trying not to show so much feelings in public to avoid speculation in the press about an "engagement and wedding" and therefore putting pressure on a budding relationship. (Although there were initimate hugs on the ski slopes of Verbier).
It did not help ofcourse because as soon as Harry is seen with a girl, speculation is unavoidable.
But again, that was my personal feeling. :flowers:

Well, I guess no one here has a crystal ball to know who Harry is getting married, but I think Cressida impossible! She wants to be an actress and is investing in this, she seeks fame and artistic rise, so it is no wife to him. I have my opinion on who he is, but I'll keep my mouth shut, because I have no more patience for boring discussions

^Ah, the super secret girlfriend... Merci.

It is just a personal interpretation of the interaction I saw between Harry and Cressida on pictures or videos.
I always thought the reason for the 'cool attitude' between Harry and Cressida was not so much about the absence of feelings between them, but more about both trying not to show so much feelings in public to avoid speculation in the press about an "engagement and wedding" and therefore putting pressure on a budding relationship. (Although there were initimate hugs on the ski slopes of Verbier).
It did not help ofcourse because as soon as Harry is seen with a girl, speculation is unavoidable.

Funny how impressions can differ... I'vel always had the feeling that the couple lacked something: chemistry. I've always even been skeptical about calling them " a couple"... the looked more like "friends with benefits" if you ask me...:whistling:;)

I personally think Harry has his cake and is eating it to right now... the Friends with benefits relationship with ladies he gets along really well with but is not ready for the alter right now or is just waiting for the right one to come along but not to urgent about it.

That would make sense if it was William, who with Kate went out of their way not to seem like they were together early on or show public affection. However, Harry with Chelsy didn't really hide her away. Look at the Concert for Diana, she is right next to him. He kissed her in public while Kate, already back together with William, was in the rows behind William.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom