Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people on Twitter and elsewhere downplayed the significance of the Harry-Cressida romance, IMO, because of Harry's demeanour when they were together in public, in contrast to the kisses and cuddles of the early Chelsy years.

I think that was a mistake, because I've always believed that Harry and Cressida had a serious relationship. The media got themselves into a lather over Cressida Bonas but a lot of people on the forums etc were convinced that she and her family were publicity hounds and projected that dislike of her onto Harry.

The tabloids have always been keen on Harry marrying someone in the past couple of years since he neared his thirties. However, I'm with Richard Palmer on this one. I believe the Chelsy ship sailed years ago. Cressida, whom I'm neutral about, I'm not so sure. IMO they were in love but the relationship had lots of issues which still exist. I think Cress and Harry are still fond of each other though and things may re-spark, who knows.

At the moment she's the front runner, just. However, there may well be another girl for Harry who isn't even on the horizon yet for anybody to speculate on. We must just wait and see!

A lot of people on Twitter and elsewhere downplayed the significance of the Harry-Cressida romance, IMO, because of Harry's demeanour when they were together in public, in contrast to the kisses and cuddles of the early Chelsy years.

I think that was a mistake, because I've always believed that Harry and Cressida had a serious relationship. The media got themselves into a lather over Cressida Bonas but a lot of people on the forums etc were convinced that she and her family were publicity hounds and projected that dislike of her onto Harry.

I don't care who Harry dates/weds. But I do like watching the reaction from the media and his fans. I think it's interesting that so many of his fans claimed Harry only dated Cressida because Beatrice/Eugenie strong-armed him into it. Supposedly, she was always tagging along with the Yorks and poor Harry had to tolerate her presence. It must stick in their craw bad that Cressida attended his intimate birthday gathering sans Yorks. They'll have to come up with a new explanation for Harry's mindset.

Now Cressida ... again?? hahahahahaha

know what I think ?? Harry should be with some other woman in secret and the news of him with his ex-girlfriends would just to outwit

I disagree in part. With respect to Harry, I think he should give up his ex-girlfriends, but not out of jealousy, but because I think with them would not work and also think he should choose calmly, without haste. Regarding the Duchess, I always liked her and I think Prince William has chosen well. I think she's beautiful and besides, I liked him choosing a commoner., Shows how much they are simple.

I agree, Chelsy and him were on off for years and cressida wasalmost hardly seen in public with him, almost like he was embarrassed of being with her or her of him idk something.:ermm:
I think a lot of the general opinion is that someone stable is a good idea but it is Harry who dated the model/actress. this is not an insult but a fact he asked her out so that's his type. Even chelsy right now is a jewelry designer/DJ or whatever she has given up the law job for a while at least. So if i am not mistaken he likes someone a little interesting/famous/in the public eye.
There is a vast difference with the kind of lady Harry is expected to be with and the kind he finds attractive. :whistling:

Lady Nimue, I'm interested to know why you think this .."While I think Chelsy would be a lot of fun as Harry's wife, I do still favor Cressida. She's the cat's meow. She'd be a super princess."

Nice of you to ask. :flowers: My reasons are pretty superficial: in my view Cressida is a stunning beauty. She would always be a pleasure watching at gala events and royal outings. She has a very pleasing manner imo. She would be a kind princess, I think, and rather mysterious, giving her charisma. I take her at face value, nothing more. Plus, she would make super babies. ;) If Harry and she were never a serious pairing, then that's too bad. If they were, Harry was a fool to let her slip (and we have to remember he was a bit of a cad with her).

I don't fancy either MO.

I don't equate the highly surreal projections of others onto a woman or her family as indicating anyone's genuine nature. (I most certainly don't fault a family anything whatever in the face of tabloid intrusion!) This is an arena of such complete illusion that I won't give it much of my energy. Who either woman is in reality we will never know. Just the way it is. How many times have you discovered that a celebrity you respected was really a jerk in private. It matters not the 'impressions' via media. JMO. :flowers:

I don't care who Harry dates/weds. But I do like watching the reaction from the media and his fans. I think it's interesting that so many of his fans claimed Harry only dated Cressida because Beatrice/Eugenie strong-armed him into it. Supposedly, she was always tagging along with the Yorks and poor Harry had to tolerate her presence. It must stick in their craw bad that Cressida attended his intimate birthday gathering sans Yorks. They'll have to come up with a new explanation for Harry's mindset.

BTW where is Chelsy? Not at the party? I guess she didn't throw the party, but was she there? :flowers:

Last edited:
Fascinating... After all our clucking about Chelsy, this is a curve, which I have a suspicion about. I'm having a hunch they are toying with the press ... but it does say something about the verity of the reporting when Chelsy was supposedly the one throwing the birthday party (according to news articles) and it's Cressida who makes the headlines as attending.
The party Chelsy and Guy Pelly are reportedly throwing is later this week on a boat in the Thames.
I have little doubt that Harry saw Chelsy and her family while he and she were both on the African continent - yet we never saw one pap shot.
Cressida lands a role in a TV series and Harry is back in London around 24 hours and suddenly we already have papped shots of them emerging separately from the same club - sorry, the one toying w/ the press IMO is the aspiring actress.
If the Sun's timeline is true @ 8 pm Harry and his crowd (Zara, Mike, Pelly & wife, Tom Inksip, Charlie Von Straubanzee, Jake Warren & wife (20 total) are having a private party in a club. An hour and a half later Cressida and a GF show up at that same club and hang out at the bar.
Back in my single days that equals somebody spotted the guy a gf of mine was chasing (or vice versa) and had made a quick phone call - hey he just showed up at this club. These days I expect it's a quick text 'he showed up here.'
After hanging out at the bar she 'joins' the party. She leaves, then half an hour later, Harry kisses an unknown blonde in his party on the cheek and leaves w/ his male friends (per pix.)
'Friends' (of Cressida?) claim she was invited to an after party. A Palace source denies that she was at his private quarters.

I think there was a strong attraction between the two which did not withstand the test of time. I never had the impression that Harry was somehow forced by the Yorks to be with Cressida. As for whether they'll give it another go who knows, but I don't put too much credence in the birthday gathering story for the reasons I outlined above. I LOLed when I read the timeline as I remembered all too vividly my single days and leaving one club to rush over to another because a GF had gotten word that her love interest was there and then casually sauntering in and feigning surprise at seeing 'him.'

I really do feel for all the famous female royals. I just recently read some scathing comments about Kate that made me laugh. How desperate to go online and make fun of Kate, cress or chelsys hair, face or clothes. Like what's the point of that anyway. We're all human beings not perfect robots.
What I like is how at every event Kate still comes out smiling and confident like that's strength of character. Something Harrys girl will need bucket loads of.
On this forum as with others, we discuss fashion. That includes hair, clothes, accessories, etc. However, we are talking "Fashion Police" and not person hatred here. And while some of the fashions, clothes, hairstyles make us laugh others make as think "What was she thinking?"

These comments are almost always about what is worn at an engagement, not what they wear for walking the dog. If you find this offensive you may want to avoid those threads because that is what they are for and we actually enjoy sharing often diametrically opposed views on the same ensemble.

I mentioned it as a general observation of things I have seen people say about them but so far have not come across such comments on this forum.
I recently commented in a discussion about Kates hair, fashion related posts are not what I was talking about I was mentioning blatant hate I have seen, name calling, etc etc. I am sure weve all come across so far as royal watchers.

Last edited:
The party Chelsy and Guy Pelly are reportedly throwing is later this week on a boat in the Thames.

Thank you, sndral. :flowers:

I think there was a strong attraction between the two which did not withstand the test of time.
May be right. :flowers:

I LOLed when I read the timeline as I remembered all too vividly my single days and leaving one club to rush over to another because a GF had gotten word that her love interest was there and then casually sauntering in and feigning surprise at seeing 'him.'

Interesting speculation based on the solid reporting of The Sun. ;) This is the kind of thing I don't mix in with. Too many unknowns. It just never is the way it 'seems'. It never is. :cool:

Last edited:
Nice of you to ask. :flowers: My reasons are pretty superficial: in my view Cressida is a stunning beauty. She would always be a pleasure watching at gala events and royal outings. She has a very pleasing manner imo. She would be a kind princess, I think, and rather mysterious, giving her charisma. I take her at face value, nothing more. Plus, she would make super babies. ;) If Harry and she were never a serious pairing, then that's too bad. If they were, Harry was a fool to let her slip (and we have to remember he was a bit of a cad with her).

I don't equate the highly surreal projections of others onto a woman or her family as indicating anyone's genuine nature. (I most certainly don't fault a family anything whatever in the face of tabloid intrusion!) This is an arena of such complete illusion that I won't give it much of my energy. Who either woman is in reality we will never know. Just the way it is. How many times have you discovered that a celebrity you respected was really a jerk in private. It matters not the 'impressions' via media. JMO. :flowers:

BTW where is Chelsy? Not at the party? I guess she didn't throw the party, but was she there? :flowers:

I don't think either of Harry's girls would be prepared to put up with the press in their lives. I think they would like to have some parts of a life with Harry would bring but not the nuts and bolts. Whoever marries Harry takes on a lot and like Kate raise a family while never putting a foot wrong. Right hair , dress, shoes etc etc neither have appeared to me as fitting that role. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Musings

Genna Coleman seems nice!!

I have little doubt that Harry saw Chelsy and her family while he and she were both on the African continent - yet we never saw one pap shot.
Cressida lands a role in a TV series and Harry is back in London around 24 hours and suddenly we already have papped shots of them emerging separately from the same club - sorry, the one toying w/ the press IMO is the aspiring actress.
If the Sun's timeline is true @ 8 pm Harry and his crowd (Zara, Mike, Pelly & wife, Tom Inksip, Charlie Von Straubanzee, Jake Warren & wife (20 total) are having a private party in a club. An hour and a half later Cressida and a GF show up at that same club and hang out at the bar.
Back in my single days that equals somebody spotted the guy a gf of mine was chasing (or vice versa) and had made a quick phone call - hey he just showed up at this club. These days I expect it's a quick text 'he showed up here.'
After hanging out at the bar she 'joins' the party. She leaves, then half an hour later, Harry kisses an unknown blonde in his party on the cheek and leaves w/ his male friends (per pix.)
'Friends' (of Cressida?) claim she was invited to an after party. A Palace source denies that she was at his private quarters.'

Loving this post!! And agreeing. :big grin:

I'll just add that as yet, no show with Chelsy. She could have made a statement (as she has in the past) and be photographed elsewhere on this vital day as Cress was photographed in the vicinity to make sure she made the headlines. LOL!

If there is a function for Henry this weekend and Chelsy is not there, I will start to think it is NOT ON....again.:sad:

Harry must be sooo nice guy and he don't refuse his company to his exes. Bravo Harry keep going.

There are no pap shots of cressida at the club and I doubt she was even there, the papers are trying to push their agenda now that Harry is back.
The pictures in the DM article are all from when they were dating, over a year ago.

There are no pap shots of cressida at the club and I doubt she was even there, the papers are trying to push their agenda now that Harry is back.
The pictures in the DM article are all from when they were dating, over a year ago.

On the Sun website you can see a picture of Cressida leaving the club.

I have a hunch that this Pelly-Chelsy River Thames party will go the way of his tabloid birthday last year. Here's a reminder.

The Daily Mail claimed Catherine was organizing a ski-lodge themed 30th birthday party for Harry. Never happened.

The Sun - not to be outdone by the Mail - claimed Catherine was organizing a raunchy VIP club 30th birthday party with bountiful exotic dancers, and a special guest appearance by Ellie Goulding. This never happened. By the way, this story was written by Dan Wootton, the same man who orchestrated the Harry-Chelsy reunion rumors last week. Draw your own conclusions...

Needless to say, Catherine never organized his birthday. In fact, I can't remember the last time she even attended any of his birthdays, maybe ten years ago, maybe never.

Don't be disappointed if Harry doesn't have a wild River party, and don't be surprised if Chelsy is a no-show. That's the British tabloids at their finest.

Last edited:
Harry must be sooo nice guy and he don't refuse his company to his exes. Bravo Harry keep going.

That's the beauty of being young and single. He's able to enjoy life with a good sized circle of friends without commitments, ties or obligations. The more a person is out and about with friends, the better chances there are of Ms. Right coming into the picture. Harry will find the right person for himself in his own time and in his own way.

Reactions: eya
On the Sun website you can see a picture of Cressida leaving the club.

All of those pics are from when they were dating. None of them are new ones, the one with the scrunchie and the mustard outfit aren't new.
If there was a shot of her leaving the party early morning then it would be plastered on the DM and all over royal blogs. That's a big deal or it would be made a big enough deal by fans/critics of the couple.

Last edited:
Second pic down on the above link posted by Marty91 shows Cressida leaving the pub by the same door that Harry later uses. The report said she was there at the get together about an hour and a half and then left separately.

http://snapwidget.com/v/1075602870466554956

I found it, why is this picture not making any rounds? There's an influx of harry is back with chelsy/cress (take your pick) articles. Lol.

I found it, why is this picture not making any rounds? There's an influx of harry is back with chelsy/cress (take your pick) articles. Lol.

Because it showed that she isn't the girl he kissed on the cheek. After seeing all the denials and deets of the party, I think it amounted to he's still not interested in anyone he's linked with.

These are the same pictures from the Sun website.

I was thinking, the last official relationship of Harry was Cressida and ended early last year, from that, he didn't take over any relation with anyone, although there were some rumors of him with some women and some he even denied. As we are not idiots, we know that a guy like him would not be alone for long, so I wonder: how he managed to hide these affairs the paparazzi? And we know how much he is pursued. Pictures of your birthday in "The Sun" make it clear that it is often photographed unknowingly. How could he hide his love affairs all this time? It's just a curiosity

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...brated-birthday-old-flame-Cressida-Bonas.html

Yup now it's catching on....I wonder what's really going on with him and why every relationship of his has to be off/on. Like the turbulence says little of his BF abilities. But then again that's just MO based on what I can see. Little breaks are fine but they broke up in 2014 and to be on again off again is just not a good picture. Sure we don't know if they're really dating and frankly I dont care but he is repeating the same pattern with his previous serious relationship (chelsy) they were on off since 19 and broke up age 27. That's saying a lot about Harry.

Last edited:
:previous: remember for several years Harry and Chelsy had a long distance romance going on while she was finishing up her studies at Cape Town university and then had a gap year, where she travelled, to South America and other places. He was in Britain getting his army training in tanks established. They were also very young.

What's sauce for the goose is also the same for the gander isn't it, as since they broke up Chelsy has had two serious romances. With Charles Goode it was said by the media that they were near an engagement, but it didn't happen. Chelsy isn't married either. If Harry is carefree, and hasn't settled down the same can be said for Chelsy.

Also, Cressida has broken up with Edward Holcroft so she's not exactly holding the banner for long term stable relationships either. With Harry during the time they were dating Cressida would often be flying off with family and friends to Necker and other parts of the world at times like New Year for weeks at a time. She wasn't in Britain when Harry came home from his South Pole Walking with the Wounded Expedition. So it's not always Harry that's off/on.

I think Harry has had several romances with unknown girls over the years, (there have been many rumours) but has managed to evade notice because paps don't follow anyone 24/7.

Last edited:
Prince Harry's dash from 31st birthday bash with ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas | Daily Mail Online

Yup now it's catching on....I wonder what's really going on with him and why every relationship of his has to be off/on. Like the turbulence says little of his BF abilities. But then again that's just MO based on what I can see. Little breaks are fine but they broke up in 2014 and to be on again off again is just not a good picture. Sure we don't know if they're really dating and frankly I dont care but he is repeating the same pattern with his previous serious relationship (chelsy) they were on off since 19 and broke up age 27. That's saying a lot about Harry.

I'm starting to think that the only women that are that public, are going to be the ones he's not dating. Those photos don't prove anything especially after all the denials yesterday. People can harp on it all they want, the conclusions are going to be the same. They'Re just friends.

It must be very frustrating for Harry, because he can't be seen with an ex and not be just be good friends with them.

Again, Cressida and Chelsy will be the only ladies the media and people online will talk about and think about until he's seriously seen with someone else.

By the way, I take it there was no party for Harry on board a boat on Saturday night, organised by Pelly and Chelsy and to be attended by all his friends, according to the Daily Fail?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom