Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation about Prince Harry and Chelsey has made the cover of British Hello!

Media grabbing on to straws again. They are absolutely desperate for Harry to get a known love life again so they can have lots of lovely stories about engagements and marriage filling the papers.

Well it is either that or find a source that swears Kate is having twins or The queen Is dying ;)

They are all speculations. Harry probably did not have girlfriend at the moment. The press has to be calm, because Harry will not stay single forever and one day it will you a new girlfriend.

Last edited:
They are all speculations. Harry probably did not have boyfriend at the moment. The press has to be calm, because Harry will not stay single forever and one day it will you a new girlfriend.

It would be interesting if Harry did have a boyfriend. ?

The Daily Mail says Cressie broke up with boyfriend and there is blonde on blonde cat fight battle royal for the ginger balding bearded Prince brewing ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-boyfriend-want-Prince-Harry-turns-31-be.html

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:previous: I'm sure you didn't, but it does have the potential to put the cat among the pigeons. :lol:

I see Cressida's posse are still desperate to point out she wants him but she dumped him but she really doesn't want the limelight...etc. etc.:sleeping:

And Chelsy continues to keep her head down.;)

Media grabbing on to straws again. They are absolutely desperate for Harry to get a known love life again so they can have lots of lovely stories about engagements and marriage filling the papers.

Yes, it is tiresome.

What they are longing for is another royal wedding, but no one seems ready to oblige! ;)

I think we will see Beatrice's wedding first than Harry's.

There is also the slight possibility that Harry is wily and conniving enough and still good friends enough with both Chelsy and Cressida to ask them to work with him as a smoke screen to keep his real, live budding romance with Mystery Woman X totally under the radar.

All of them just might be having a very good laugh at all of us. :ROFLMAO:

:previous: I'd be ecstatic Osipi, if that was the case:D.

I am tired of hearing Chelsy and Cressida's names bandied about as if they are the only women on the planet Harry might wed.

:previous: I'd be ecstatic Osipi, if that was the case:D.

I am tired of hearing Chelsy and Cressida's names bandied about as if they are the only women on the planet Harry might wed.

I agree. With so many women at around the world crazy for him, why to go back to an old girlfriend? The world is not just Chelsy and Cressi ;)

It would be hilarious if Harry announced his engagement next week to a lovely lady who nobody had even guessed previously! The media would be in a spin!

You know the expectations people have set for his next gf are unrealistic. She needs to be a charity person, who is also highly educated and can cope with fame but isnt obsessed with it and on and on...the thing is that's just code for some fans not being able to accept he's not going to end up with them.
Not all but there are a few outside that feel too attached to him, the same happened with William and people judging his choice because they couldn't have a shot.
The girl he picks will be suited to him and his set.

You know the expectations people have set for his next gf are unrealistic. She needs to be a charity person, who is also highly educated and can cope with fame but isnt obsessed with it and on and on...the thing is that's just code for some fans not being able to accept he's not going to end up with them.
Not all but there are a few outside that feel too attached to him, the same happened with William and people judging his choice because they couldn't have a shot.
The girl he picks will be suited to him and his set.

Exactly! I feel for the girl who is chosen by Harry. You said it well, Catherine Middleton suffered "slings and arrows", imo, simply because William chose her (and her him) rather than choosing them. Yet it is always hilarious to hear the loud denials of jealousy. I just wish him happy.:flowers:

Exactly! I feel for the girl who is chosen by Harry. You said it well, Catherine Middleton suffered "slings and arrows", imo, simply because William chose her (and her him) rather than choosing them. Yet it is always hilarious to hear the loud denials of jealousy. I just wish him happy.:flowers:

I really do feel for all the famous female royals. I just recently read some scathing comments about Kate that made me laugh. How desperate to go online and make fun of Kate, cress or chelsys hair, face or clothes. Like what's the point of that anyway. We're all human beings not perfect robots.
What I like is how at every event Kate still comes out smiling and confident like that's strength of character. Something Harrys girl will need bucket loads of.

Last edited:
I disagree in part. With respect to Harry, I think he should give up his ex-girlfriends, but not out of jealousy, but because I think with them would not work and also think he should choose calmly, without haste. Regarding the Duchess, I always liked her and I think Prince William has chosen well. I think she's beautiful and besides, I liked him choosing a commoner., Shows how much they are simple.

I disagree in part. With respect to Harry, I think he should give up his ex-girlfriends, but not out of jealousy, but because I think with them would not work and also think he should choose calmly, without haste. Regarding the Duchess, I always liked her and I think Prince William has chosen well. I think she's beautiful and besides, I liked him choosing a commoner., Shows how much they are simple.

I think Harry needs the same type of woman. No one famous or a jet setter. A normal woman he might meet doing charity work etc.

LaRae

I also think that a famous woman: singer, actress, model, would not work, they would have to give up the career and would be a problem. It would be nice to find a normal woman, educated, mature and of good heart. Anyway, I think it's too early to he thinks about marriage, as I have commented here on the forum, I find he very adventurous to marry so young, but it's just my opinion.

I don't think Harry is ready for marriage yet. I think the newspaper's haven't had any good royal gossip to write about in awhile and are trying to invent a relationship with both girls. I think his friends with them, but I don't think he wants them back as girlfriends.

So basically she was there with a large group of friends.

Fascinating. :flowers: Seriously doubt Cressida is moving in that direction (though I certainly don't know, maybe she is). After all our clucking about Chelsy, this is a curve, which I have a suspicion about. I'm having a hunch they are toying with the press and enjoying the mis-direction. We'll never know, of course. Fact is, they are all friends. They run in the same crowd, but it does say something about the verity of the reporting when Chelsy was supposedly the one throwing the birthday party (according to news articles) and it's Cressida who makes the headlines as attending. :p

While I think Chelsy would be a lot of fun as Harry's wife, I do still favor Cressida. She's the cat's meow. She'd be a super princess. However, I can't believe they are a serious couple, or were ever a serious couple. At most they play. That's my speculation. Mostly, Harry has to have a lady somewhere. I cannot believe he is truly solo. He's 'relating' with someone. ;)

Last edited:
Not every relationship has to be all that. Just sayin.

I feel bad for US Weekly. They believed the Chelsy-Harry lies from the British tabloids hook, line, and sinker. The same day their magazine goes on sale with Chelsy's picture on the cover under the heading "Harry's Princess", is the day new Harry-Cressida pap pictures are released. Bwahahahaha

Then over at the Daily Mail, you have Rebecca English who cosigned The Sun's Harry-Chelsy rumors, saying she verified through her "sources". Now with the Harry-Cressida pics she's desperately trying to downplay their significance. Saying her "sources" insist the two are just good friends. If they have reconciled she knows her credibility is in tatters because she already confirmed Chelsy. Ms. English is in a humiliating spot right now.

The Sun sure screwed over a lot of other tabloids.

Lady Nimue I'm interested to know why you think this .." While I think Chelsy would be a lot of fun as Harry's wife, I do still favor Cressida. She's the cat's meow. She'd be a super princess. "

I don't fancy either MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom