Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think she looks more like a Ginnifer Goodwin/Christina Ricci hybrid.

I disagree that having to give up your career is a bad thing, for you perhaps it will be but for others, myself included, it doesn't mean I will be arm candy who just sits there and smiles. Someone who gave up one career could view the change as a differrnt career opportunity and continue to utilize their skills, knowledge and experience they have acquired. Not every career woman has to end up like Masako.
And marrying someone with real achievements in life is better, imo, than marrying someone who has accomplished nothing in their lives.

How many people work because they have to survive and need money to live off of and if they didn't need the money would be content to do something totally different than what they do now or focus on raising their kids?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I disagree that having to give up your career is a bad thing, for you perhaps it will be but for others, myself included, it doesn't mean I will be arm candy who just sits there and smiles. Someone who gave up one career could view the change as a differrnt career opportunity and continue to utilize their skills, knowledge and experience they have acquired. Not every career woman has to end up like Masako.
And marrying someone with real achievements in life is better, imo, than marrying someone who has accomplished nothing in their lives.

You're absolutely correct. I think 'giving up' is perhaps a wrong term here. I would call marrying a royal a 'career change/opportunity'. There's no need to become 'arm candy', especially if one's passions can lead to doing charity work, and supporting the causes that hold a special meaning. I'm sure it is more rewarding making a difference in an area that is important, even if there's no paycheck attached.

How many people work because they have to survive and need money to live off of and if they didn't need the money would be content to do something totally different than what they do now or focus on raising their kids?

I will proudly admit that I would much rather use my skills as a teacher to educate my own kids. I don't think it'll ever be possible due to finances, but I would gladly have a career of a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom. There would be no paycheck, but I would get to raise and educate my children, without relying on others to do so, because I have to spend forty hours a week making a living.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I disagree that having to give up your career is a bad thing, for you perhaps it will be but for others, myself included, it doesn't mean I will be arm candy who just sits there and smiles.

It's true I can only speak for myself. :flowers: I love my work and can't imagine not doing it on some level. It's also extremely flexible, which not everyone has in their work. I would think 3 and 4 and 5 times before marrying someone whose position required me to give up what I love doing. There'd have to be a whole'lotta'lovin' going on. :p

Being 'arm candy' is work btw. Always smiling and being 'on' for the camera can be not just tiring, it can become a bore pretty fast. Just my view.

Someone who gave up one career could view the change as a differrnt career opportunity and continue to utilize their skills, knowledge and experience they have acquired. Not every career woman has to end up like Masako.

Since I just found out that there is actually a salary attached, I could see considering it as a career change. However, again, just speaking for myself, the most I could tolerate is 2 to 3 public events a year if cameras were involved. I could never sustain it as a lifestyle.

If people are thinking of charity work being enthralling, from the celeb's perspective, I don't think it is, for a variety of reasons. JMO. I would one day like to have been successful enough in my own career to actually be a philanthropist. Now that is a 'career' i would willingly charge into. It's the philanthropists that have the most fun imo. :p

And then mothball them? :sad: Nope. Sounds awful.

Last edited:
Other than the fact that they are both pretty brunettes, I don't see much of a resemblance! If poor Harry so much as hugs a female friend or acquaintance, the engagement rumors start flowing.

The modern media has nothing more important to do. They certainly get important international news wrong or they spin to their own ideals. This is what they do best which isn't worth a nickel.

Good grief are we still going to be hearing about her when they are both 60 something? Move on....

There's been a wave of speculation all over Twitter and some blogs that Harry and Cressida got together at Eugenie's party and that means they're on again! Let's just ignore the fact that no photographer caught either going in or out of Royal Lodge! Or that Harry sped off to Africa soon after!

Although Chelsy continues to be photographed by the paps there seems to have been something of a reaction against her lately in blogs etc. It may be because she's given up the law and doesn't seem to be working, despite rumours of designing a jewellery line.

Anyway, the money is on Cressida at the moment, it seems, especially as she and Eugenie attended a music festival together. I hope Harry uses this time in Africa to think clearly about life directions and the sort of woman he would like to settle down with.

Anyway, the money is on Cressida at the moment, it seems, especially as she and Eugenie attended a music festival together. I hope Harry uses this time in Africa to think clearly about life directions and the sort of woman he would like to settle down with.
Princess Eugenie and Cressida have been friends for a long time - and it was Eugenie who reportedly introduced Harry and Cressida. The women's friendship has apparently survived the romantic break-up - good for them!

Good grief are we still going to be hearing about her when they are both 60 something? Move on....

Until Harry finds a new GF, we will keep hearing about Chelsy and Cressida.
(I really wish he'd date someone else, just so we get a break from those two!) :lol:

I can understand about Cressida that was a recent relationship but good grief it's been at least 4 or 5 years since Chelsey....maybe he will meet someone once he gets settled into his life after the military.

LaRae

Yeah, Cressida makes some sense. At least he's still in contact with her - attending her plays.

I don't think he's been in close proximity with Chelsy since Missy Percy's wedding, way back in June 2013. Even then it was William talking to her - not Harry.

(I really wish he'd date someone else, just so we get a break from those two!) :lol:

I don't think a new chick will make a difference, the press will give her the same treatment that they gave cress. Trying to compare her with Kate or diana and how suitable she is to the BRF. Then Cress will get the treatment that Chelsy got. The least amount of fawning , zero amount of comparisons and with articles about photos that could be 2-4 weeks old.

I agree - I don't care who he dates now, anyone would do for the time being! I still have the feeling that Harry could meet someone during his trip to Africa - away from the media, pressure etc!

Golly wish they would give it up that ship has well and truly sailed

Yes, it's always an 'insider' or 'a source' that knows these things!

and always someone close to the family.

and always someone close to the family.

Well, when you add up the parents, their current and ex partners and all the step and half sibs - there's a lot of family from which leaks can spring.

Or the papers can just make crap up.

Well, when you add up the parents, their current and ex partners and all the step and half sibs - there's a lot of family from which leaks can spring.

That's probably one of the reasons why their relationship ended. Sources close to whoever, are always included in those stories to give it some credibility when they can't find photos to prove it.

Time for Chelsy to be spotted somewhere in London to make sure speculation of her and Henry is prevented. Hehehe!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom