The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 02-20-2015, 09:19 PM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 6,054
Of course it's a taboid "story", I even thought that first photo looked a bit odd. However, you can't blame us for musing about a woman that ticks all the boxes . . . and with a working knowledge of Noblesse Oblige to boot.

Yes, that is definitely the sort of woman that would be good for Harry. And good for the BRF.
__________________

__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
  #122  
Old 02-20-2015, 10:14 PM
GracieGiraffe's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Giraffe Land, United States
Posts: 2,533
Harry and Hermione!!!

It was always meant to be ......
__________________

__________________
The future George VII's opinion on infant carriers,
"One is not amused."
  #123  
Old 02-21-2015, 12:23 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,221
I think it would be interesting to see....but I don't believe it. Nothing much in common and I think Emma would be too serious-minded for our Harry!
  #124  
Old 02-21-2015, 09:15 AM
AdmirerUS's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 4,454
I will say that I'd be happy if Harry found someone who was smarter, by far, than the press.
__________________
A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...bob_dylan.html
  #125  
Old 02-21-2015, 10:15 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London, Canada
Posts: 43
It looks like J.K. Rowling wrote the story in Woman's Day hehe
  #126  
Old 02-21-2015, 10:15 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 5,698
I think the rumour is not true but I'd simply love Emma Watson for Harry! She is chic, smart and can speak. But I need to put my feet on the ground and realize that this is never going to happen. Harry will end up with one of his circle, a boring one maybe. Emma would be too "engaging".

BTW I guess there are 2 factors as to why this story was made up: 1)Emma as a chuld admitted having a crush on Prince William. 2) In the films of the HP saga she settles down with a ginger head.

__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
  #127  
Old 02-21-2015, 10:41 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post

BTW I guess there are 2 factors as to why this story was made up: 1)Emma as a chuld admitted having a crush on Prince William. 2) In the films of the HP saga she settles down with a ginger head.

Yes, but don't forget...recently Rowling admitted that was a mistake, and that Hermione should really have ended up with Harry! (Potter, that is).

So maybe someone decided another Harry would do?
  #128  
Old 02-21-2015, 10:52 AM
xenobia's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Near the artic circle, Sweden
Posts: 572
Or maybe he has something going on here in Sweden? :) He was spotted outside a restaurant in Stockholm earlier today.
Här lunchar prins Harry i Stockholm | Nyheter | Expressen
  #129  
Old 02-21-2015, 10:55 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ***, Sweden
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
Or maybe he has something going on here in Sweden? :) He was spotted outside a restaurant in Stockholm earlier today.
Här lunchar prins Harry i Stockholm | Nyheter | Expressen
Whuuuuuut?!! What on earth is he doing here?
  #130  
Old 02-21-2015, 11:01 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 5,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Yes, but don't forget...recently Rowling admitted that was a mistake, and that Hermione should really have ended up with Harry! (Potter, that is).

So maybe someone decided another Harry would do?
oops, forgot about this
__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
  #131  
Old 02-21-2015, 01:31 PM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Harry and Hermione!!!

It was always meant to be ......


According to an article in the Huffington Post, Women's Day (where the Prince Harry/Emma Watson rumours originated from) is notorious for making up stories about the BRF, or "fanfiction" to quote the article. I wasn't aware of Women's Day before I heard these rumours, as we don't seem to have it over here. Therefore, I think the rumours are just that - rumours. Which I must admit disappoints me a little, because I think Emma Watson would make a very good royal and HRH Emma, Duchess of Sussex does have a ring to it!

Regarding Harry in Sweden, perhaps he is on a winter holiday. It's half term in the UK, meaning that most people have a week off (though half term is nearly over for those who work or are still attending school). From what I've seen it seems that this February half term is a very popular time to go on holiday (the most popular holidays seem to be skiing, from what I've seen).
__________________
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone". Audrey Hepburn

*
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
  #132  
Old 02-21-2015, 01:34 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ***, Sweden
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post


According to an article in the Huffington Post, Women's Day (where the Prince Harry/Emma Watson rumours originated from) is notorious for making up stories about the BRF, or "fanfiction" to quote the article. I wasn't aware of Women's Day before I heard these rumours, as we don't seem to have it over here. Therefore, I think the rumours are just that - rumours. Which I must admit disappoints me a little, because I think Emma Watson would make a very good royal and HRH Emma, Duchess of Sussex does have a ring to it!

Regarding Harry in Sweden, perhaps he is on a winter holiday. It's half term in the UK, meaning that most people have a week off (though half term is nearly over for those who work or are still attending school). From what I've seen it seems that this February half term is a very popular time to go on holiday (the most popular holidays seem to be skiing, from what I've seen).
Hahaha, he's not skiing in Stockholm :P And he has just come from Switzerland after skiing. My guess is he is partying as they said, at Stureplan. Maybe has some friends there. But it shocked me him showing up here in Sweden of all places :P
  #133  
Old 02-21-2015, 01:36 PM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Hahaha, he's not skiing in Stockholm :P And he has just come from Switzerland after skiing. My guess is he is partying as they said, at Stureplan. Maybe has some friends there. But it shocked me him showing up here in Sweden of all places :P
Yes I know (I've been to Stockholm before), I was just pointing out that skiing is the most popular holiday idea this February half term. I also think it's most likely that he's partying. I doubt it since I'm not sure how close the BRF and the SRF are, but I wonder if he will be seeing any of the Swedish Royals during his time in Stockholm.
__________________
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone". Audrey Hepburn

*
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
  #134  
Old 02-21-2015, 01:38 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ***, Sweden
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Yes I know (I've been to Stockholm before), I was just pointing out that skiing is the most popular holiday idea this February half term. I also think it's most likely that he's partying. I doubt it since I'm not sure how close the BRF and the SRF are, but I wonder if he will be seeing any of the Swedish Royals during his time in Stockholm.
Hmm... I doubt it as well. If Madde was her old self, I would say maybe :P
  #135  
Old 02-21-2015, 02:31 PM
Mermaid1962's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NearTheCoast, Canada
Posts: 6,007
There's a Woman's Day that's produced in the US, and we get it here in Canada. It's a different kind of magazine though. Healthy Recipes and Relationship Advice to Live Well Every Day - Woman's Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post


According to an article in the Huffington Post, Women's Day (where the Prince Harry/Emma Watson rumours originated from) is notorious for making up stories about the BRF, or "fanfiction" to quote the article. I wasn't aware of Women's Day before I heard these rumours, as we don't seem to have it over here. Therefore, I think the rumours are just that - rumours. Which I must admit disappoints me a little, because I think Emma Watson would make a very good royal and HRH Emma, Duchess of Sussex does have a ring to it!

Regarding Harry in Sweden, perhaps he is on a winter holiday. It's half term in the UK, meaning that most people have a week off (though half term is nearly over for those who work or are still attending school). From what I've seen it seems that this February half term is a very popular time to go on holiday (the most popular holidays seem to be skiing, from what I've seen).
  #136  
Old 02-21-2015, 03:21 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades, United States
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
Or maybe he has something going on here in Sweden? :) He was spotted outside a restaurant in Stockholm earlier today.
Här lunchar prins Harry i Stockholm | Nyheter | Expressen
But for this eagle-eyed observer with a cell phone handy, we would never have known. My guess is the royals are a lot of places when not 'on duty'. They have to be with that kind of wealth that gives so much freedom of movement. I would hope so, anyway.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
  #137  
Old 02-21-2015, 03:24 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ***, Sweden
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
But for this eagle-eyed observer with a cell phone handy, we would never have known. My guess is the royals are a lot of places when not 'on duty'. They have to be with that kind of wealth that gives so much freedom of movement. I would hope so, anyway.
Hmm... I guess if they show up in random cities and eat out (as in this case) it probably gets reported. Or at least a tweet or something.
  #138  
Old 02-21-2015, 03:40 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades, United States
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Hmm... I guess if they show up in random cities and eat out (as in this case) it probably gets reported. Or at least a tweet or something.
Not necessarily. I would say most people give the famous their space and privacy. I know I do. I would never dream of taking someone's picture. It's so intrusive. I felt that even as I watched the video. Nor do I think many people would tweet. It's the rare person here and there that does so, and so we know. My view only, of course.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
  #139  
Old 02-21-2015, 03:47 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ***, Sweden
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Not necessarily. I would say most people give the famous their space and privacy. I know I do. I would never dream of taking someone's picture. It's so intrusive. I felt that even as I watched the video. Nor do I think many people would tweet. It's the rare person here and there that does so, and so we know. My view only, of course.
I can't say I've been in the situation, not many celebs where I live... But a tweet or instagram with "guess who's sitting by the next table" post would be very normal. Not a picture, but people instagram what they eat, ofc they would tweet or something if they were close to a celebrity. Maybe not the people in the clubs they're in becuase they would be used to it, but seeing them go to aand from places.
  #140  
Old 02-21-2015, 07:48 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,221
I think Harry's been partying and nightclubbing with friends. Someone's birthday, perhaps? I suppose it's natural that some would rubberneck and take photos. After all, Stockholm isn't the usual locale for Harry!
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HGD Guillaume: Relationship Musings and Suggestions JessRulz Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume & Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie 421 04-26-2012 06:01 AM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch state visit dutch state visit to france e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece harald v kate middleton king abdullah ii king abdullah in australia king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala nobel gowns norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess marie princess marie fashion princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 sheikha hind state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises