Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 11:23 PM
Aristocracy

Barf at this incest talk

Old 12-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
Technically, I think we're on Victoria marrying her cousin, and therefore completely off topic. Likely because most of us realize Harry isn't likely to marry his cousin.

Although, if she did... God, can you imagine how much the press would LOVE it? I mean, Kate's treated like another Diana as it is. If Harry married another Spencer? Someone who is an actual blood relation of Diana? And who happens to also be blonde? My God...
Oh lord... it would be crazy!

Old 12-11-2015, 11:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Are we actually back to Harry hooking up with one of his first cousins?

Yep !!! From an article in dirty laundry !!! The most disgusting site ever.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Aristocracy

What is Dirty Laundry? Never heard of it till now and who publishes it?
Old 12-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's a web site that talks rubbish see above article that started the talk of Harry and his cousin

Old 12-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Yes, cat, Harry is great! I just hope that he finds someone suitable who he loves and who loves him in the next couple of years.

Yes for sure! I will be very sad if he marry someone who does not deserve him

Kitty Spencer? I didn't know her. I found she reasonable but not so pretty, she also seems to be overweight and also do not think Harry would be interested in a cousin, I think he sees the cousin as sisters.

These tabloids are funny, a day Harry is with Pippa, the other with the cousin ... Not to get serious
Old 12-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Are we actually back to Harry hooking up with one of his first cousins?
No, he already had a hookup with his cousin Kitty, now they are dating... at least according to DL.
Old 12-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator

Posts concerning haemophilia have been moved to the following thread:

Haemophilia In European Royalty

Common sense will tell us that Prince Harry is very unlikely to be dating or considering marriage to one of his cousins - the article mentioned is purely speculative.
Old 12-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I just can't believe that the Fail would try and put something dastardly into something quite ordinary. There were many, many times that I've hung out and gone places with male cousins as we happened to enjoy each other's company. Same with my brother. There's nothing sinister should Harry and Kitty happen to get to spend some time together as they're family.

What's next? Harry spotted out with Lupo?
Old 12-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I just can't believe that the Fail would try and put something dastardly into something quite ordinary. There were many, many times that I've hung out and gone places with male cousins as we happened to enjoy each other's company. Same with my brother. There's nothing sinister should Harry and Kitty happen to get to spend some time together as they're family.

What's next? Harry spotted out with Lupo?

It's wasn't the Daily Mail but Celeb Dirty Laundry which is probably mostly fiction anyways

Old 12-12-2015, 06:06 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
It's wasn't the Daily Mail but Celeb Dirty Laundry which is probably mostly fiction anyways
The title alone tells me they're flinging dirt any which way they can. People actually read that stuff? (shudders)
Old 12-12-2015, 07:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Not only do people read it but on other royal forum sites (cough ... RD and cough ... RG) they believe this stuff.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Heir Apparent

RG believes everything negative about the BRF that was ever written anywhere, including speculation of their own.
Old 12-14-2015, 04:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
No, he already had a hookup with his cousin Kitty, now they are dating... at least according to DL.
But Kate does not approve.

Kate Middleton Against Prince Harry and Lady Kitty Spencer ?Fling?: Thinks Spencer is ?Not? the Right Woman for Him? : News : Realty Today
Old 12-14-2015, 04:51 PM
Serene Highness

She probably thinks Celia Mccorquodale would be a much better match for him.
Old 12-14-2015, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Now I saw a article posted on FB that says Harry and Pippa have been secretly dating for 3 months....and that Kate is furious about it! LOL

LaRae
Old 12-14-2015, 06:09 PM
Majesty

Have we suddenly added "rumors" to the title of this thread?

What these ridiculous stories and headlines are telling me is that there is absolutely nothing out there for them to sink their teeth into and certain sections of the public need to know everything intimate about Harry's life and of course he has to have a woman in his life.

I'm really hoping that Harry has gotten very, very good at keeping his private life under the radar and is secretly snickering at how well he's pulled one over on the media.

He still needs to get himself a dog I think. He really seems to be the kind of guy that should have a dog.
Old 12-14-2015, 06:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Have we suddenly added "rumors" to the title of this thread?

What these ridiculous stories and headlines are telling me is that there is absolutely nothing out there for them to sink their teeth into and certain sections of the public need to know everything intimate about Harry's life and of course he has to have a woman in his life.

I'm really hoping that Harry has gotten very, very good at keeping his private life under the radar and is secretly snickering at how well he's pulled one over on the media.

He still needs to get himself a dog I think. He really seems to be the kind of guy that should have a dog.
Seeing as this thread is about relationships, I do believe the moderators need to specify whether human or animal relationships are meant. My very fertile imagination is overflowing with images of princes and dogs....both genders of course!
Old 12-14-2015, 06:50 PM
Aristocracy

Poor Harry, be damned if he does, be famned if he doesn't, the guy just can't win. Hope he has a very secret private lady in his life and that things are going well for him. The media needs to get a life, maybe someone should keep track of reporters and who they see. Isn't there something called, Turn about Fair play, in life?
Old 12-14-2015, 06:53 PM
Majesty

This thread never fails to give me a laugh. When there's no news, the media will make something up.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Closed Thread