The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Royal families have had arranged marriages for centuries and some of them were quite happy and successful.
Not only arranged marriages in royalty but also within the aristocracy. It wasn't that long ago that the London Season started with Ascot and then there were rounds of parties and balls and teas. Commonly known then as the "marriage market" for suitable gels to meet well heeled bachelors.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 11-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry is only 31 years old. Let's leave him a few more years before they start to do the matchmaking.

PS1 ( I still believe that the Cressida is perfect for him)

PS2 (When you finally shave this beard?)

Old 11-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Majesty

I'm so with you about the beard. He looks like a lumberjack. All he's missing is a plaid flannel shirt, jeans, and boots. Then again, I prefer a clean-shaven look in general, so I'm biased. As to Ms. Bonds being ideal for Henry, I'll have to respectfully disagree. I think that Henry would benefit from stepping completely out of his social circle, and try to meet some people through his charities. He would benefit from finding a woman like Catherine, who is serious, well-educated and comes from a close-knit family that knows how to behave des retry when necessary.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Royal Highness

I'm so into the beard. He hasn't looked this good in quite some time. But I will pick a lumberjack look over clean and cut every time.

I've probably watched too much Outlander and everything Scottish related, but I would love it if he got together with a Scottish woman.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:51 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
I'm so into the beard. He hasn't looked this good in quite some time. But I will pick a lumberjack look over clean and cut every time.

I've probably watched too much Outlander and everything Scottish related, but I would love it if he got together with a Scottish woman.
Lol, tumblr and all the young people are going nuts over the beard. Vanity fair has written a piece on it etc. Beards are very "in" right now and Harry is no exeption!
Old 11-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Serene Highness

He kind of has his great grandfather's thing going on with the beard. It makes him look ruggedly handsome.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post
He kind of has his great grandfather's thing going on with the beard. It makes him look ruggedly handsome.
I don't really associate Bertie or Prince Andrew of Greece with a beard. Are you referring to the 7th Earl of Spencer or the 4th Baron of Fermoy?

I know some of the past Earls of Spencer had impressive moustaches.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
I don't really associate Bertie or Prince Andrew of Greece with a beard. Are you referring to the 7th Earl of Spencer or the 4th Baron of Fermoy?

I know some of the past Earls of Spencer had impressive moustaches.
I have a feeling the original poster may have been referring to George V, who would be Henry's great-great-grandfather, or Edward VII, who would be his great-great--great-grandfather. Both kings sported beards, though O I won't consider Edward VII ruggedly handsome. Not so sure about George V either. He looked more dapper, especially in his younger days, and greatly resembled his cousin, Tsar Nikolai II of Russia.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:47 AM
Heir Apparent

It is a bit of a family tradition. Prince Michael of Kent is bearded. I've seen Charles and Andrew briefly sporting beards during their time in the Navy, also Prince Philip.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:53 AM
Courtier

OFF WITH THE BEARD!!!
Old 11-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Serene Highness

Yes Daria, you are right. I meant his great great grandfather, George V. Sorry.
Old 11-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Gentry

Harry looks wonderful of beard ... he's sexy, manly and mature man's face. Most women approved
Old 11-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Gentry

Prince Harry is crowned as world's sexiest beard | Daily Mail Online

http://www.buzzfeed.com/christianzam...eard-right-now
Old 11-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I do agree that the beard matures his look. He can even get away with scruffy hair and look decent. As I am in no danger of getting near that beard I can say wholeheartedly: Keep it!
Old 11-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

^ I suppose you all know about the latest rumours about Harry? Life Style magazine has disgraced itself by printing a story (with Harry on the cover) about his having got a nineteen year old girl pregnant after a brief romance.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
^ I suppose you all know about the latest rumours about Harry? Life Style magazine has disgraced itself by printing a story (with Harry on the cover) about his having got a nineteen year old girl pregnant after a brief romance.
You're behind the times, Curryong. GossipCop has debunked that story. "A Kensington Palace insider assured us the baby claim was 100 percent “not true.”"

Old 11-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Gossipcop has obviously been spending her time hiding under Harry's bed. As foe where Life Style have been...
Old 11-15-2015, 04:59 AM
Commoner

I'm getting kind of bored with Harry at the moment. No girlfriend to bash, no nothing. I really hope he shaves the beard soon though.

As for who he should date, I think he should date a Canadian woman to keep things interesting for the royal family. Wasn't Autumn Kelly a Canadian?
Old 11-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Gentry

I'm very curious about this "loving silence" Harry. I personally think he's not alone.
Old 11-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat View Post
I'm very curious about this "loving silence" Harry. I personally think he's not alone.

I think you are right. I have the same feeling. It is Cressida or another girl who's identity is still a secret. I think we will know more in the same time next year.