Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That tweet doesn't actually say who Pippa's new "boyfriend" is. Of course it isn't Harry because he would be recognized by most of the U.K.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

That tweet doesn't actually say who Pippa's new "boyfriend" is. Of course it isn't Harry because he would be recognized by most of the U.K.

Indeed. ;)

I just posted it to show how stupid the Harry/Pippa rumors are.

I just watched the royal command performance at the end Harry kissed our Kylie I can see the head line now " Harry follows Fred and takes a Aussie wife "

Nah, Kylie's cougaring* it up with Joshua Sasse, star of "Galavant", and has been since they met on set in August or September.

*She's 20 years older than Sasse, hence the cougar comment. Goodness knows, if she took up with Harry those sort of comments would be magnified on a scale of about 1,000,000. Having said that, she is blonde, so that checks one of Harry's alleged boxes, lol.

Ha ha! Wonder whether said boyfriend was a tall, thin old Etonian!

Ha ha! Wonder whether said boyfriend was a tall, thin old Etonian!

Well, that describes James Matthews, J.J. Jardine-Paterson, and Alex Loudon.;)

But seriously, when Harry does have a steady girlfriend I'm sure it won't be broken by the British media. Their "sources" are bogus.

It was the U.S. media that had the exclusive of the Harry-Cressida split back in 2014.

Also, speaking of Pippa, the British media didn't know about her relationship with Nico until February, 2013. Royal watchers already knew she was dating him back in November, 2012. When this picture (below) was posted on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AliceOlins/status/269214595497992193?p=v

So, Harry won't be able to keep a girlfriend secret forever. Someone in the public will likely catch him, first. Especially, since he likes to frequent London's nightlife. As for me, I'll just be excited to see the British media out-scooped, again! :D

^ I've always thought of Alex Loudon as more beefy than thin. Wasn't he terribly sporty, played cricket and rugby?

Last edited:
I don't find Alex to be bulging with muscles like you would expect from a beefcake. Like most athletes, he seems to rely on 'lean' muscles.

For example, Mike Tindall would be a beefcake. William, Harry, and Dave Clark would just be... thin/lean. I would call Charles and Peter Phillips 'average' build. Andrew would get labeled as pudgy.

I love that we're discussing male bodies on this site, instead of dissecting female bodies. A welcome change from the usual.:lol:

Last edited:
I do think that Pippa may well be with (the thin) James Matthews, however.

A tweeter saw Harry at Winter Wonderland today, one of Harry's favourite haunts each year. Although they didn't say who he was with he was was probably hanging out with mates.

Cressida Bonas is back in London and did a reading at a charity carol service at St Pauls on the 15th. Harry was a no-show, of course.

I think Harry wants nothing else but being single... I'd love to meet him on any given night lol

If Harry does get married, I think he will be close to 40 if not older. First he must find the right woman to 'take on the job' and then around a 5 year engagement or longer with media and press digging up every single skeleton her family's closet. She will need a thick skin.

Its going to be a difficult road

:previous: Cat the next year you have the Olympic Games there. Do not forget that Frederik met Mary at the Olympic. Who knows :)

I think it is indeed as simple as that. It seems ages since Harry had a girlfriend, let alone a relationship, that the media and the public are aware of.

We are almost five years on from the last royal wedding with no sign of another on the horizon (here on Earth or any other planet!) so the media pressure will continue with bored and dreary journalists cooking up banal fiction.

All I hope is that Harry is ignoring the pressures (as we should do) and will not be pushed into a get-married-quick scheme to satisfy anyone.

The tabs like creating a love life for Harry. They've been doing so since he and Chelsy went their separate ways. Everyone just have to be patient with Harry, because he has been busy with other important things in his official life, and it can't be easy for him to find another lady that will be able to take his lifestyle on. I'm not sure that he's actively looking at the moment, but probably wish he had someone special in his life. Being a bachelor have its advantages, but after awhile it's not fun, especially when one gets older. Trust me, I know!

:previous: Cat the next year you have the Olympic Games there. Do not forget that Frederik met Mary at the Olympic. Who knows :)

:lol::lol::lol:
I had forgotten the Olympics. Who knows ..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cat the next year you have the Olympic Games there. Do not forget that Frederik met Mary at the Olympic. Who knows :)

As did the King of Sweden. He met his future Queen at the Olympics. :flowers: Was it 1972? So looks to be a good venue to get hooked up for royalty. ;)

:previous: You're right, I forgot completely. Yes it was in 1972. :) So we have one Queen and one future Queen because Olympics not bad at all;)

Didn't Albert meet Charlene at an Olympic event too?

LaRae

No think they met in swimming games in Monaco 2000 or 2001.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Albert meet Charlene at an Olympic event too?

LaRae

Fred & Albert are IOC members. Fred wasn't one in 2000, but he is the crown prince so probably Denmark's first choice to go the games.

Anne is Britain's IOC member. Considering Harry has already made 2 visits to Brazil including one just in 2015 for the World Cup, it would be highly unlikely for him to go to Rio again for the 2016 Olympics.

Fred & Albert are IOC members. Fred wasn't one in 2000, but he is the crown prince so probably Denmark's first choice to go the games.

Anne is Britain's IOC member. Considering Harry has already made 2 visits to Brazil including one just in 2015 for the World Cup, it would be highly unlikely for him to go to Rio again for the 2016 Olympics.

I also think he will not come here next year, although he talked when he was here, he wanted to come back often. I think the solution is to go to London:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, cat, just near the KP entry for cars, looking earnestly at the architecture, in case security get worried! :lol:

Actually Mark Dyer's pub would be more comfortable, or just mingle in the crowd at one of Harry's outdoor engagements!:)

Okay, let's get back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom