The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 01:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Well no children born out of wedlock that we know about !!!! ��
It's also possible there are children born out of wedlock that the RF - including the man in question - doesn't know about.

Old 09-14-2015, 01:55 AM
Serene Highness

Yes, no known children. But We do know for certain no modern Royal prince has shacked up with his girl and had a couple of kids or any Royal Princess has gotten knocked up out of wedlock... The Windsors are very conservative and responsible in that regard at least so Harry doing it would not be a Normal or immediately embraced thing to them.

It is possible that a Royal bride secretly gave an out of wedlock kid up for adoption or a Royal Baby was switched at birth or..or.. Let's' not carried away. Lots of things are possible but I will assume they have no outside kids until given proof otherwise :)

Old 09-14-2015, 02:03 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Let's get back on topic please.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Another criticism about SF was that she wasn't interested in charitable causes initially (eg she was lazy) and this might be an issue w/ Chelsy
This aspect of current royalty may undergo a change. Why is it necessary that all royal family members should go in lock-step with charitable causes?

Quote:
- she quit being a lawyer presumably because it was boring and hard work
Why 'presumably'? Do we know anything about why she shifted out? You are ascribing rather negative motives to her actions. It may be that it was that early on that Chelsy, along with Harry resigning from the military, were setting in place the conditions that would make a new life structure possible.

Quote:
- the Royal/charity gig is much the same, so that could be a real problem, IMO.
A leap, assuming charity work is boring, and hard work. As best as I can make out the 'hard work' entailed is mainly public appearances with a lot of chit-chat. This is not hard work. One has to find that kind of thing agreeable, of course, or it is brain-numbing, or as you say, boring. Deadly. Some people do like doing such, or if they don't, they make it interesting in some way. There are countless ways that I see someone like Charles (for an example) making his walkabouts interesting. Chelsy could do the same if she really felt that it was necessary to take up charity causes in the way you suggest. (I suspect Harry's wife will not have to present in the same way as William's wife is constrained to do).

Quote:
Note, I'm not criticizing her as a person, just musing that the role of Harry's wife means working for the firm and she may find that to be too boring/confining never mind the relentless scrutiny of the press.
As 'someone' has observed on this thread it looks like Chelsy has made her peace with media attention, so that's a moot point now. 'Working for the firm' may be subject to interpretation: it may mean just showing up for various public functions 2 or 3 times a year, at least for Harry's wife. Harry may carry the shank of the public duties, like Anne has done, as has been mentioned.

'Confinement' is relative. If Harry and his wife are given a freer hand in the structure of their private life, such 'confinement' can be very relaxing in it's own sphere. Using Charles as another example, he is out-and-about a great deal yet that is not reported. Same will likely be respected with Harry and his wife. JMO.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:31 AM
Super Moderator

Seeing as the majority of the BRF members are older, Harry and his wife will have to step up and help take on some of the duties. There is no way his wife will be able to do only 2-3 engagements a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Why 'presumably'? Do we know anything about why she shifted out? You are ascribing rather negative motives to her actions. It may be that it was that early on that Chelsy, along with Harry resigning from the military, were setting in place the conditions that would make a new life structure possible.
Chelsy was in a serious relationship when she quit her job, so I doubt Harry had anything to do with her decision.
Old 09-14-2015, 04:18 AM
Super Moderator

Posts discussing whether Prince Harry's future wife can have a full-time job, have been moved to this thread.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:54 AM
Nobility

And today it's Cressida again:

Cressida Bonas Has 'Strong Feelings' for Prince Harry

The Sun
Old 09-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Courtier

Speculation about Prince Harry and Chelsey has made the cover of British Hello!
Old 09-15-2015, 08:29 PM
Aristocracy

^Yep there late to the pick a wife for Harry party.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Media grabbing on to straws again. They are absolutely desperate for Harry to get a known love life again so they can have lots of lovely stories about engagements and marriage filling the papers.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:35 PM
Serene Highness

Well it is either that or find a source that swears Kate is having twins or The queen Is dying
Old 09-15-2015, 10:25 PM
Gentry

They are all speculations. Harry probably did not have girlfriend at the moment. The press has to be calm, because Harry will not stay single forever and one day it will you a new girlfriend.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaltyPortuguese View Post
They are all speculations. Harry probably did not have boyfriend at the moment. The press has to be calm, because Harry will not stay single forever and one day it will you a new girlfriend.

It would be interesting if Harry did have a boyfriend. 😏

The Daily Mail says Cressie broke up with boyfriend and there is blonde on blonde cat fight battle royal for the ginger balding bearded Prince brewing 😉

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...rns-31-be.html

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 09-15-2015, 10:56 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post

The Daily Mail says Cressie broke up with boyfriend and there is blonde on blonde cat fight battle royal for the ginger balding bearded Prince brewing 😉

Prince Harry turns 31 but who will be his princess, Chelsy Davey or Cressida Bonas? | Daily Mail Online

Sorry that was not what I wanted to write. Obviously was a mistake.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:14 PM
Majesty

I'm sure you didn't, but it does have the potential to put the cat among the pigeons.
Old 09-16-2015, 12:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post

Prince Harry turns 31 but who will be his princess, Chelsy Davey or Cressida Bonas? | Daily Mail Online

Hahahahaha! That's how rumors start; typing too fast!
Old 09-16-2015, 06:41 AM
Courtier

I see Cressida's posse are still desperate to point out she wants him but she dumped him but she really doesn't want the limelight...etc. etc.

And Chelsy continues to keep her head down.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Media grabbing on to straws again. They are absolutely desperate for Harry to get a known love life again so they can have lots of lovely stories about engagements and marriage filling the papers.

Yes, it is tiresome.

What they are longing for is another royal wedding, but no one seems ready to oblige!
Old 09-16-2015, 07:42 AM
Heir Apparent

I think we will see Beatrice's wedding first than Harry's.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:49 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
There is also the slight possibility that Harry is wily and conniving enough and still good friends enough with both Chelsy and Cressida to ask them to work with him as a smoke screen to keep his real, live budding romance with Mystery Woman X totally under the radar.

All of them just might be having a very good laugh at all of us.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Closed Thread