Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make sense if it was William, who with Kate went out of their way not to seem like they were together early on or show public affection. However, Harry with Chelsy didn't really hide her away. Look at the Concert for Diana, she is right next to him. He kissed her in public while Kate, already back together with William, was in the rows behind William.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
I've always suspected that Chelsy/Harry & the press was more a function of Harry's naïveté and more open outgoing personality compared to William's more guarded approach towards the press. Plus Catherine and her family where always very discreet despite the ugly things printed about them - undoubtedly following William's lead. Chelsy's family was also tight lipped about Harry. Cressida's family/friends were more vocal.
W/ Cressida I think Harry was trying to be more discreet, hence the lack of PDAs compared to Chelsy.
W/ no. 3, whomever she turns out to be, perhaps we'll see even more guarded behavior from Harry.

I've always suspected that Chelsy/Harry & the press was more a function of Harry's naïveté and more open outgoing personality compared to William's more guarded approach towards the press. Plus Catherine and her family where always very discreet despite the ugly things printed about them - undoubtedly following William's lead. Chelsy's family was also tight lipped about Harry. Cressida's family/friends were more vocal.
W/ Cressida I think Harry was trying to be more discreet, hence the lack of PDAs compared to Chelsy.
W/ no. 3, whomever she turns out to be, perhaps we'll see even more guarded behavior from Harry.

I think we are seeing (present tense) more guarded behavior. :flowers:

We'll probably see a little bit of both with the next one. The last one almost bored him to death that he didn't bother taking the on and off, long distance route. He is more confident in deciding when something doesn't work out, then it's best to leave it behind.

^ I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, but I do wonder if Kirsty Ennis, the brave young American sergeant who participated in the Walk through Britain, is being a little naive.

Let me explain. After she went back to the US Kirsty, who as you know is blonde and pretty and has a serious relationship with her boyfriend, had her leg amputated. She has of course been in terrible pain.

On her Twitter Page she says she is so grateful for her good friends who keep up her spirits. She has also mentioned quite often that Harry (as in Prince Harry) has kept in touch and is lending his encouragement in her recovery.

Kirsty has posted on Instagram a large box of beautifully packaged cookies she received, together with an accompanying handwritten note from Harry, urging her to keep her spirits up and that he will see her in Orlando, (Florida, home of the Invictus Games.)

Now, I'm sure there is no romantic spark at all between them, just a great friendship, but I'm just wondering whether it is completely wise to advertise their friendship in this way on her Facebook Page. It's already drawn some interest from posters on the Internet and where Tumblrs etc are, the dreaded tabloids including the Daily Fail, aren't far behind, as we know.

^ I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, but I do wonder if Kirsty Ennis, the brave young American sergeant who participated in the Walk through Britain, is being a little naive.

Let me explain. After she went back to the US Kirsty, who as you know is blonde and pretty and has a serious relationship with her boyfriend, had her leg amputated. She has of course been in terrible pain.

On her Twitter Page she says she is so grateful for her good friends who keep up her spirits. She has also mentioned quite often that Harry (as in Prince Harry) has kept in touch and is lending his encouragement in her recovery.

Kirsty has posted on Instagram a large box of beautifully packaged cookies she received, together with an accompanying handwritten note from Harry, urging her to keep her spirits up and that he will see her in Orlando, (Florida, home of the Invictus Games.)

Now, I'm sure there is no romantic spark at all between them, just a great friendship, but I'm just wondering whether it is completely wise to advertise their friendship in this way on her Facebook Page. It's already drawn some interest from posters on the Internet and where Tumblrs etc are, the dreaded tabloids including the Daily Fail, aren't far behind, as we know.
My guess is that she has a PR person telling her to pump the Harry angle, a book in the works, wants to get on the news shows, then the talk shows and then on a reality TV show. It's the American dream to be famous enough to live off adverts on your social media pages.
Sorry to be so cynical. It's just that kind of morning.

That scenario isn't that unbelievable. One of the guys who stopped the train terror attack got on Dancing with the Stars and made it all the way to the finals. She attractive, has a good story. Harry raises her profile.

There were 3 females on the WWTW South Pole teams and we really didn't hear about them.

My guess is that she has a PR person telling her to pump the Harry angle, a book in the works, wants to get on the news shows, then the talk shows and then on a reality TV show. It's the American dream to be famous enough to live off adverts on your social media pages.
I agree with the first part. Not the rest. Because she is doing motivation speaches and trying to be a voice for recovery and stuff. So I think she is using the chance to reach as many as possible. I don't see it as riding the coattails, more like gracefully taking advantage of a big wave that happened to show up.

To be honest, I think this woman isn't out for anything besides making her own life matter. She has enough to deal with in her life without going after fame, fortune and ugly comments in the Daily Fail. I'm sure that her social media pages are gaining followers (I first heard of and signed onto Facebook when Michael Phelps mentioned he had one in 2004) and these are people that are interested in Kirsty and what is going on with her.

This is a woman that just had her leg amputated. I didn't have such drastic surgeries but some that required a summer in bed without walking. You look for things to do to keep you occupied. I learned to type. With friends and family all needing updates on how she's doing, and of course having drawn a following with her UK trek with Walking With The Wounded, I find it very ordinary and without any kind of suspicious motive that she would write and share what she's going through. Harry sending her encouragement and support and cookies is so very Harry. Harry has found a very committed woman for a friend and should Kristy do anything like talk shows, interviews and whatnot, I'll bet my last pot pie that the focus will not be on her alone but on the trials and tribulations of wounded service personnel. What would happen if it was Harry and Harry alone that was responsible to get the word to everyone about the Invictus Games? It wouldn't happen. The more people that get out there and talk about it, the better chances of great success.

Also, I think that seeing Harry and attending the Invictus Games is a pretty good goal to have in recovery and to push on through physical therapy and whatever else Kirsty needs to do to make it there for the games.

I sense no overblown ego in this woman at all nor do I believe that she needs PR to package herself nor does she aim to be anyone other than the person she is. Remember, she didn't do that walk in Britain for herself but for those that didn't make it back.

This is the sort of woman I would love to see Harry meet and spend the rest of his life with.

Last edited:
To be honest, I think this woman isn't out for anything besides making her own life matter. She has enough to deal with in her life without going after fame, fortune and ugly comments in the Daily Fail. I'm sure that her social media pages are gaining followers (I first heard of and signed onto Facebook when Michael Phelps mentioned he had one in 2004) and these are people that are interested in Kirsty and what is going on with her.

This is a woman that just had her leg amputated. I didn't have such drastic surgeries but some that required a summer in bed without walking. You look for things to do to keep you occupied. I learned to type. With friends and family all needing updates on how she's doing, and of course having drawn a following with her UK trek with Walking With The Wounded, I find it very ordinary and without any kind of suspicious motive that she would write and share what she's going through. Harry sending her encouragement and support and cookies is so very Harry. Harry has found a very committed woman for a friend and should Kristy do anything like talk shows, interviews and whatnot, I'll bet my last pot pie that the focus will not be on her alone but on the trials and tribulations of wounded service personnel What would happen if it was Harry and Harry alone that was responsible to get the word to everyone about the Invictus Games? It wouldn't happen. The more people that get out there and talk about it, the better chances of great success.

Also, I think that seeing Harry and attending the Invictus Games is a pretty good goal to have in recovery and to push on through physical therapy and whatever else Kirsty needs to do to make it there for the games.

I sense no overblown ego in this woman at all nor do I believe that she needs PR to package herself nor does she aim to be anyone other than the person she is. Remember, she didn't do that walk in Britain for herself but for those that didn't make it back.

This is the sort of woman I would love to see Harry meet and spend the rest of his life with.
I agree with this whole post!

I agree, she just wants to appear

This is a woman that just had her leg amputated. I didn't have such drastic surgeries but some that required a summer in bed without walking. You look for things to do to keep you occupied. I learned to type. With friends and family all needing updates on how she's doing, and of course having drawn a following with her UK trek with Walking With The Wounded, I find it very ordinary and without any kind of suspicious motive that she would write and share what she's going through. Harry sending her encouragement and support and cookies is so very Harry. Harry has found a very committed woman for a friend and should Kristy do anything like talk shows, interviews and whatnot, I'll bet my last pot pie that the focus will not be on her alone but on the trials and tribulations of wounded service personnel. What would happen if it was Harry and Harry alone that was responsible to get the word to everyone about the Invictus Games? It wouldn't happen. The more people that get out there and talk about it, the better chances of great success.

That's an excellent way to describe what this whole thing is about. However the interest in making their professional efforts into a lifetime love story this Christmas is unnecessary and disrespectful. The kindness he extends to the people apart of his charitable life should not be misinterpreted to make a pr goldmine for the fans and media. Who he is in the hidden part of his life is unknown to us fans ,who think they have a say in who he should spend his life with. Their lives and struggles are separate and its best to leave it to both to decide where to go from there. A woman shouldn't have to go through what kirstie has to be deserving of anyone's approval especially Harry's. The gift she posted wasn't a big deal and I don't why anyone else would see it beyond a kind gesture. She was posting gifts sent from other people in her life that have known her far more. Any overreaction from fans and the media is unnecessary. Maybe the fans pay too much attention to what it could be misinterpreted as than the two people involved.

I agree wholeheartedly. To receive a gift of cookies after giving the Prince the gift he received from her is just common courtesy and good manners.

I sometimes feel like the media (and Tumblr) are more desperate for Harry to get settled than he is himself :') Sure he wants to marry and have kids some day, but he seems quite comfortable and happy right now as he is. I don't think he's in as much of a rush as some other people are for him.

:lol: Well, well, Harry has certainly been a busy boy, rushing around having secret romances with Pippa that their siblings disapprove of and impregnating teenagers! :lol:

The article is so ridiculous I don't know where to start, except apparently Harty has an apartment in London where they've been sleeping together. Who knew, and there I was thinking he'd been living at Nott Cott for the last couple of years!

I agree with the report, Harry is wonderful! Handsome, sexy, hot, charismatic, friendly, funny ... I like him so much that yesterday I even dreamed about him, was so real that I listened to his breathing:p:p:p:lol:

Yes, cat, Harry is great! I just hope that he finds someone suitable who he loves and who loves him in the next couple of years.

First cousin. The same as Bea, Eugenie, Zara & Louise. So yeah that would be gross.

^ Actually first cousins are allowed to marry in Britain (and Australia). It's never had the taboo connotations it has in the US, though it is a rare occurrence.

This is a piece of ridiculous nonsense born of media boredom IMHO. Everyone is anxious for a Harry engagement and wedding, a bit of excitement to write about.

Kitty has been in Australia enjoying herself lately, so I don't know where this coupling came from! She is a very pretty girl, and I'm sure the cousins are fond of each other.

I remember the two of them years ago going out briefly to clubs together, just as he has done with Eugenie. I think Kitty was about 18 or 19 then. There was a photo of her sitting in the car when they were leaving, with a collar covering half her face. The paps weren't fooled though. They knew it was her.

On one boozy occasion apparently Harry slept over at her place afterwards, presumably in the spare bed or the couch, as she joked about it to someone the next day.

* Incidentally, on a completely different topic, I was interested to learn via the recent Princess Madeleine/Chris O' Neil TV interview, that Chris had been forced to leave his last job because of his clients feeling that he brought unwelcome publicity due to his marriage to a Swedish princess. In my opinion that illustrates just one of the many reasons why Royal wives wouldn't be able to have careers outside the royal family, and that includes Harry's future wife.

Last edited:
Are we actually back to Harry hooking up with one of his first cousins? :eek:

^ Well, CElebrityDirtyLaundry is. I don't know about the rest of us!

Are we actually back to Harry hooking up with one of his first cousins? :eek:

Technically, I think we're on Victoria marrying her cousin, and therefore completely off topic. Likely because most of us realize Harry isn't likely to marry his cousin.

Although, if she did... God, can you imagine how much the press would LOVE it? I mean, Kate's treated like another Diana as it is. If Harry married another Spencer? Someone who is an actual blood relation of Diana? And who happens to also be blonde? My God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom