Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Daria, you are right. I meant his great great grandfather, George V. Sorry.

Harry looks wonderful of beard ... he's sexy, manly and mature man's face. Most women approved

:previous: I do agree that the beard matures his look. :flowers: He can even get away with scruffy hair and look decent. As I am in no danger of getting near that beard I can say wholeheartedly: Keep it! ;)

^ I suppose you all know about the latest rumours about Harry? Life Style magazine has disgraced itself by printing a story (with Harry on the cover) about his having got a nineteen year old girl pregnant after a brief romance.

^ I suppose you all know about the latest rumours about Harry? Life Style magazine has disgraced itself by printing a story (with Harry on the cover) about his having got a nineteen year old girl pregnant after a brief romance.

You're behind the times, Curryong. GossipCop has debunked that story. "A Kensington Palace insider assured us the baby claim was 100 percent “not true.”"

:lol:

Gossipcop has obviously been spending her time hiding under Harry's bed. As foe where Life Style have been...:D

I'm getting kind of bored with Harry at the moment. No girlfriend to bash, no nothing. I really hope he shaves the beard soon though. :flowers::D

As for who he should date, I think he should date a Canadian woman to keep things interesting for the royal family. :lol: Wasn't Autumn Kelly a Canadian? :p

I'm very curious about this "loving silence" Harry. I personally think he's not alone.

I'm very curious about this "loving silence" Harry. I personally think he's not alone.

I think you are right. I have the same feeling. It is Cressida or another girl who's identity is still a secret. I think we will know more in the same time next year.

I think you are right. I have the same feeling. It is Cressida or another girl who's identity is still a secret. I think we will know more in the same time next year.

Heck, I'm still keeping an eye out for Antonia Packard. I found her appearance last month to be rather suspicious. :lol:

Though, I agree that Cressida will always be a strong candidate until one of the two marries.

Whomever it is, I highly doubt Harry's living like a monk.

If he is w/ some one special, she may be a keeper as she's demonstrating by keeping out of the headlines that she's interested in Harry rather than the fame that comes from being Harry's GF. But that is conjecture - as he may be alone.

Heck, I'm still keeping an eye out for Antonia Packard. I found her appearance last month to be rather suspicious. :lol:

Though, I agree that Cressida will always be a strong candidate until one of the two marries.

Well, there's a difference between "living as a monk" and being in a relationship. I mean... I doubt it's hard for Harry to find candidates to "get his rocks of", there's a whole other thing to enter a serious relationship with him. Who knows.. one of his exes might be "friends with benefits" nowdays.

Well, there's a difference between "living as a monk" and being in a relationship. I mean... I doubt it's hard for Harry to find candidates to "get his rocks of", there's a whole other thing to enter a serious relationship with him. Who knows.. one of his exes might be "friends with benefits" nowadays.

That would be a strong possibility, even more than one. :flowers: Keep him on the even keel, and then, one never knows what might come of long familiarity. But for sure a very wise decision to keep it all under wraps. (Though if it's actually happening this way, it would make it very hard for someone new to enter the picture legitimately).

It's my hunch that Harry will likely marry a woman with a career. Edward began the 'model' by marrying Sophie. Harry may actually succeed in establishing a unique royal marriage: he will have his royal duties, his wife will show up on his arm when needed, but otherwise will attend to her career. It's the only scenario that makes sense in these times. Anything else is just archaic. JMO. :flowers:

That would be a strong possibility, even more than one. :flowers: Keep him on the even keel, and then, one never knows what might come of long familiarity. But for sure a very wise decision to keep it all under wraps. (Though if it's actually happening this way, it would make it very hard for someone new to enter the picture legitimately).

This is the traditional way it works in those circles, isn't it? By that I mean having "confidantes" in the closed circle of old and trusted friends: married women, often older, who scratch the younger man's itches and keep him going till a fresh candidate for eventual marriage turns up.

It's my hunch that Harry will likely marry a woman with a career. Edward began the 'model' by marrying Sophie. Harry may actually succeed in establishing a unique royal marriage: he will have his royal duties, his wife will show up on his arm when needed, but otherwise will attend to her career. It's the only scenario that makes sense in these times. Anything else is just archaic. JMO. :flowers:

What a brilliant idea! :D

It always interesting to speculate and guess which ex might still have a chance but with nothing concrete to prove that the theories are anything close to reality, I'd rather take the wait and see approach. The possibilities of secret dating or guessing which exes will become public again has been repeated for a pretty long time, that I wouldn't be surprised if these things will be discussed another year from now. He's not going grey or being pressured so the fans will need to be a bit more patient, if they are expecting the obvious.

This is the traditional way it works in those circles, isn't it? By that I mean having "confidantes" in the closed circle of old and trusted friends: married women, often older, who scratch the younger man's itches and keep him going till a fresh candidate for eventual marriage turns up.

Yep. The 'confidante'. :flowers: Could be anyone at this point. There are a lot of married friends.

But I'm going to go with something more prosaic. ;)

Last edited:
Yep. The 'confidante'. :flowers: Could be anyone at the point. There are a lot of married friends.

But I'm going to go with something more prosaic. ;)

Anyone that he doesn't really hang out with though?

Anyone that he doesn't really hang out with though?

Who he shows up with at a restaurant may be a very small subset of his actual social circle. We will never really know. There is a private life carefully shielded. JMO. :flowers:

I agree with you, I don't think Antonia Packard was in that bar by chance a month ago, I just avoid talking, because in another forum has girls who hate her, and there was a lot of discussion, but here people are more mature and accept the opinions of others.
I wanted him to be with her, she has a cool work, she is director of a charity that care of women victims of violence. She also deleted his twitter and instagram, which I find a bit suspicious :whistling:

:previous: I don't find her deleting her social media accounts suspicious at all. I know quite a few people who have done that for work reasons, or just because they were getting tired of having their stuff on the Internet. Even though both sites have privacy options, some may feel safer keeping themselves completely off social media.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

There is definitely something missing in Harry's life and I'm hoping he rectifies it soon. He needs a dog. Dogs are such excellent judges of character and who better to sniff out (pun intended) the finest qualities in a future bride than man's best friend? :whistling:

He can borrow Lupo or Charlotte and just hang out in Hyde Park. Doggies and babies are girl magnets. ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I agree with you, I don't think Antonia Packard was in that bar by chance a month ago, I just avoid talking, because in another forum has girls who hate her, and there was a lot of discussion, but here people are more mature and accept the opinions of others.
I wanted him to be with her, she has a cool work, she is director of a charity that care of women victims of violence. She also deleted his twitter and instagram, which I find a bit suspicious :whistling:

She probably got rid of it so people would leave her alone with the unfounded dating rumors.

He can borrow Lupo or Charlotte and just hang out in Hyde Park. Doggies and babies are girl magnets. ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
I somehow doubt he has trouble attracting girls :p It's locking them down that might be the problem :p

Yes, she deleted all her social media in July, about a week before the British media named her as Harry's newest lady of interest. At the very least she was aware she had become a topic of discussion in the posh set.

Then in October, she and Eugenie snuck into a bar where Harry and a handful of his friends had gathered. Reminiscent to when Jack Brooksbank and Eugenie snuck Cressida into the Batman premiere thinking they were being so sly.

I think there's a 90% chance that Harry is just friends or "special friends" with Antonia. But all their covert games creates that suspicious 10%.

As for her background, I agree that it's nice that she founded a charity helping female victims of violence. She doesn't work a traditional job - no surprise, as she's richer than Chelsy and Cressida - but she found a good way to apply her time and money.

When it comes to her social resumé:

~friends with Eugenie - I'm not impressed.
~friends with Guy Pelly - I'm not impressed.
~friends with the Percy family - I'm not impressed.
~friends with Pippa Middleton - I'm not impressed.
~possible girlfriend of Harry - I'm not impressed.
~lives in iconic rock&roll house with it's own song - I'm extremely impressed. :w00t::lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjTgvLc-pME

I think he may have a girlfriend in secret and there may be an engagement announcement at any time, as did Felipe and Letizia.
I liked that he marries a woman with a career and higher education.

I don't think Harry would be able to keep a relationship secret for too long, unless the girl lives in Africa...

I liked that he marries a woman with a career and higher education.

He should have things in common with a future wife.
The marriage will end very quickly if they have nothing or very little in common.

They should have common goals and interests.
Selecting a spouse for position or looks rarely ends well.

He should have things in common with a future wife.
The marriage will end very quickly if they have nothing or very little in common.

They should have common goals and interests.
Selecting a spouse for position or looks rarely ends well.

I agree that careers or lack thereof, have had little bearing on the success of royal marriages. To me the most glaring correlation is the length of courtship.

Successful Marriages-

~The Queen and Prince Philip. The Queen was in love with him for 8 years before marrying him.
~Charles and Camilla. Well, they had a 30+ year marathon to the altar. :lol:
~Tim and Anne. We believe they were together about 6 years before marrying. The timeline is a little vague because she was still legally married to Mark during that time.:ninja:
~Edward and Sophie. Married after 6 years together.
~Peter and Autumn. Married after 5 years together.
~William and Catherine. Married after 9 years together.
~Mike and Zara. Married after 7.5 years together.

Unsuccessful Marriages-

~Mark and Anne. Married after 1 year together.
~Charles and Diana. Married after 1 year together.
~Andrew and Sarah. Married after 1 year together.

Given his family history, Harry would be foolish to marry after a whirlwind romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom