The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 03:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, but I read years ago, long before Cress, (I think it was just after the romance with Flee ended after five minutes) that Harry doesn't like any lingering unpleasantness with those he's romanced.

I well remember the days of Spike and Chelsy and how fans found it very easy to see what they were saying to each other via Facebook. It's not like that now, but I don't really trust the crowd that Arthur Landon attracts, and some of his online acquaintances could be spilling stuff.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Yes, but I read years ago, long before Cress, (I think it was just after the romance with Flee ended after five minutes) that Harry doesn't like any lingering unpleasantness with those he's romanced.

I well remember the days of Spike and Chelsy and how fans found it very easy to see what they were saying to each other via Facebook. It's not like that now, but I don't really trust the crowd that Arthur Landon attracts, and some of his online acquaintances could be spilling stuff.
They likely are spilling stuff but it is what it is. The online royal bloggers will take the heat for it because harry likes those who talk. This girl isn't like all his exes, they haven't tried to be the next midds through association. This is what makes people scratch their heads.

Old 08-25-2015, 12:12 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think, from observing things that we are presented with in regards to Harry's relationships and how there continues to be friendliness and respect for each other long after the relationship itself has ended, that Harry's relationships in and of themselves are of a certain nature.

Although the media is quick to announce that Harry has a new "romantic interest" if he so much as smiles at a good looking woman, for the most part, what we have witnessed over the past is that when Harry does get involved with someone, its not a superficial one night stand or dangling several good looking women at one time or frankly, just seeing someone because they're arm candy. He's looking for something that will last and grow and someone that will be there no matter what. Sometimes with having this kind of relationship, down the line, the couple discovers that there are too many differences for it to really work and although the relationship angle of their involvement with each other is a thing of the past, the things that brought them together in the first place don't go away and there's a true friendship that remains.

Sometimes too what didn't work back then, changes and a couple discovers that the time is right and things have changed and they can achieve the relationship they thought they couldn't make work. One never knows as that love bug is a very sly and cunning little insect and doesn't divulge its tactics.

Our part is to just wait and see.
Old 08-25-2015, 12:26 PM
Gentry

Prince Harry named ideal travel companion

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

I think he should be a great companion for anything hammmm
Old 08-25-2015, 12:29 PM
Majesty

I agreeeeee
Old 08-27-2015, 11:29 AM
Gentry

Apparently he likes more than blondes, I'm blonde does have a chance with him ?? hahaha

Fifty shades of Harry - Prince Harry's girlfriends - Chelsy Davy & Antonia Packard & Cressida Bonas & Jenna Coleman - Tatler
Old 08-27-2015, 11:38 PM
Heir Apparent

We don't know whether he's even dated two of those girls at all! Yes, Cat, you may well have a chance. Try and get to the Invictus Games and then sit opposite him on the seating, (or as near as you can get!)
Old 08-28-2015, 04:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat View Post
Apparently he likes more than blondes, I'm blonde does have a chance with him ?? hahaha

Fifty shades of Harry - Prince Harry's girlfriends - Chelsy Davy & Antonia Packard & Cressida Bonas & Jenna Coleman - Tatler
I agree with Curryong. GO GATO!!
Old 08-28-2015, 08:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh poor Harry he's gone far away but we are still interested in his love life
When he gets back we will watching his every move looking for a clue.
So many willing girlfriends 😃

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 08-28-2015, 12:04 PM
Gentry

hahaha girls, you are very funny !! I wish!!!!

I'd settle for kiss ♥♥♥
Old 08-29-2015, 12:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Oh poor Harry he's gone far away but we are still interested in his love life
When he gets back we will watching his every move looking for a clue.
So many willing girlfriends 😃

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Isn't that weird considering the restrictions and the relos one would have to put up with! Mind you, problematic relos exist everywhere but the paps and 'fish in the bowl' kind of existence really is most unappealing. Not to mention the judgements and speculation. Expectations. Etc, etc.

One must be truly in love or have starts in their eyes (delusional!!).

Gato (Cat) just wants some kissing. That is a healthier hope.
Old 08-29-2015, 01:52 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Isn't that weird considering the restrictions and the relos one would have to put up with! Mind you, problematic relos exist everywhere but the paps and 'fish in the bowl' kind of existence really is most unappealing. Not to mention the judgements and speculation. Expectations. Etc, etc.

One must be truly in love or have starts in their eyes (delusional!!).

Gato (Cat) just wants some kissing. That is a healthier hope.

Yes, a long, long wet kiss
Old 09-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Gentry

Is it true?

The Sun

With so many women in the world, why insist on an old relationship and what went wrong? Unbelievable!
Old 09-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Serene Highness

Say it isn't so!!!!!
Old 09-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
Say it isn't so!!!!!

Dear Editor—

I am 8 years old. Some of my little friends say there is no Santa Claus. Papa says, "If you see it in The Sun, it's so." Please tell me the truth, is there a Santa Claus?

Virginia O'Hanlon
115 West Ninety Fifth Street
Old 09-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Royal Highness

Our source said: “It’s no coincidence that Harry decided to spend more time in Africa later this year.

I start to think that this story has some truth in it ...
Old 09-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Our source said: “It’s no coincidence that Harry decided to spend more time in Africa later this year.

Many have speculated the same. So the story can just be a calculated speculation as well :P It wouldn't be hugely shocking.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post

I think it may just be a convenient excuse .... I hope so.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Heir Apparent

You guys know both of them are being watched like like a hawk...if there was anything going on between them one of the more legitimate news sources would be talking about. The Sun is not a legitimate news source.

LaRae
Old 09-07-2015, 06:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat View Post
Is it true? The Sun
With so many women in the world, why insist on an old relationship and what went wrong? Unbelievable!
It's a calculated spin with so many old caveats that it has to be pure guesswork. (Boring to read). In fact, my guess is that AfricanAussie is their informant. (I just hope she's getting a decent 'finder's fee' ).