The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 09:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Ooooh! Stuff has been going on, AfricanAussie! Perhaps some for-old-times-sake meet-ups?
Dear me, if he did cheat on her as some tabloids suggested long ago, I do hope I am wrong, however, if that is not so, I confess she has been the best match for him from where I sit...far, far away.:big grin:

If I am right in my suspicions I expect it will happen this year. If not, clearly I am delusional (yeah I know, y'all think I AM!!) or she is now liking the play (with the media at least).

Naturally, either can put a stop to this speculation by getting a new partner.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry please find a new one. All the time Chelsy and Cressida. To comment on something at last

Old 08-20-2015, 11:02 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Dear me, if he did cheat on her as some tabloids suggested long ago, I do hope I am wrong, however, if that is not so, I confess she has been the best match for him from where I sit...far, far away.:big grin:

If I am right in my suspicions I expect it will happen this year. If not, clearly I am delusional (yeah I know, y'all think I AM!!) or she is now liking the play (with the media at least).

This is why people need to move on. For all the times it's been said that it would happen eventually, it hasn't.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post

Astrologically, Harry is suppose to be falling in love at the moment, has met the love-of-his-life in July'ish, or in some way is having a life-altering event take place. Leaving the army is certainly life-altering, but where is the heart connection?

Fact is, I think Chelsy's and Cressida's experience have taught Harry what not to subject someone to. I really do think Cressida was a 'marker', doing Harry a favor, and look what it got her? Unpleasant press. I think he has someone but we'll never know until it's engagement time. At this point all previous ex's are friends acting as potential decoys to help him out. Total speculation, but why not?
Old 08-21-2015, 02:05 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Astrologically, Harry is suppose to be falling in love at the moment, has met the love-of-his-life in July'ish, or in some way is having a life-altering event take place. Leaving the army is certainly life-altering, but where is the heart connection?

Fact is, I think Chelsy's and Cressida's experience have taught Harry what not to subject someone to. I really do think Cressida was a 'marker', doing Harry a favor, and look what it got her? Unpleasant press. I think he has someone but we'll never know until it's engagement time. At this point all previous ex's are friends acting as potential decoys to help him out. Total speculation, but why not?
I can't see what he didnt do differently with those relationships. One was far from hidden and the other was mostly hidden with little to no pda. The former got unpleasant press coverage and the latter created an acting and modelling career out of press attention.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry still communicates with Cressida as well as Chelsy. It's all very light and jovial. He made a joke on his IR account about Cress and Georgia Forbes hats, such as 'love the feather' and asked where they were when the photo was taken. It was an old photo at an event with Eugenie and Cressida replied "You were there, you goose!" He also commented on the wonderful eyes of a lemur Cressida was posing with in one Instagram.

I think Harry likes to keep things sweet with both girls as they all move move in the same circles and otherwise things could get awkward. Whatever broke he and Cress up has now been mended.
Old 08-22-2015, 01:40 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Harry still communicates with Cressida as well as Chelsy. It's all very light and jovial. He made a joke on his IR account about Cress and Georgia Forbes hats, such as 'love the feather' and asked where they were when the photo was taken. It was an old photo at an event with Eugenie and Cressida replied "You were there, you goose!" He also commented on the wonderful eyes of a lemur Cressida was posing with in one Instagram.

I think Harry likes to keep things sweet with both girls as they all move move in the same circles and otherwise things could get awkward. Whatever broke he and Cress up has now been mended.
He tends to play peace maker. People still question his niceness towards his own brother and sister in law
Old 08-23-2015, 04:03 PM
Courtier

Still Cat, I do need to believe that somewhere out there is a woman for whom PH is her Prince Charming and that they live happily ever after. I want him to be happy.
Old 08-23-2015, 11:28 PM
Courtier

Who's to say he is not happy now? A huge break from the media glare and the usual RF humdrum obligations whilst doing something he loves. To be on a safari like adventure (I have experienced those many times) is out of this world! And should he need some female company, Chelsy is not far...
Old 08-23-2015, 11:44 PM
Gentry

I also want him to be happy, for sure. I love him! I think he's humble, friendly, charismatic, fun and of course ... gorgeous !! Feel to be in his company is like being in the sun's company, he has its own light and seems also very warm, but I think he still does not think about getting married, I feel he has a very different temperament Prince William, he seems to love freedom and loves to have fun, I can't see he yet as a family father
Old 08-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat View Post
I also want him to be happy, for sure. I love him! I think he's humble, friendly, charismatic, fun and of course ... gorgeous !! Feel to be in his company is like being in the sun's company, he has its own light and seems also very warm, but I think he still does not think about getting married, I feel he has a very different temperament Prince William, he seems to love freedom and loves to have fun, I can't see he yet as a family father
You see in him what I do. What we do see though is what is made to the public and he could be a real tool to be with in public. Naw.. Harry is one of those people that are deemed as wearing their hearts on their sleeve. They feel and express their emotions as they happen. There is a side to Harry I believe that craves away from the world and the press and the crowds and that's why he dedicated himself so much to the military. One of the guys and no one special.

If he does get involved with someone anytime soon, he's going to do his best to keep it under the radar from the press. He deserves his privacy in his life and doesn't owe anyone anything.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 08-24-2015, 12:15 AM
Gentry

It is what I think too. He is a person who loves life and wants to enjoy it intensely, but I feel that it is sometimes trapped because of paparazzi and also after the episode in Las Vegas, I think he was more cautious,
Old 08-24-2015, 12:46 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
It is what I think too. He is a person who loves life and wants to enjoy it intensely, but I feel that it is sometimes trapped because of paparazzi and also after the episode in Las Vegas, I think he was more cautious,
If it had been any other soldier that was single and going off to a battle zone as Harry was about to, Vegas wouldn't ever be a blip on the radar. He has a backside similar to any other male. The media made it a big blitz.

Now. tell me after his lifetime of the media in his face (and his backside) how soon would you really want the media to document every step of a potential love interest?
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 08-24-2015, 01:55 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Hey Gato! Acho que voce tem razão. Spot on!
Old 08-24-2015, 12:14 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
If it had been any other soldier that was single and going off to a battle zone as Harry was about to, Vegas wouldn't ever be a blip on the radar. He has a backside similar to any other male. The media made it a big blitz.

Now. tell me after his lifetime of the media in his face (and his backside) how soon would you really want the media to document every step of a potential love interest?

Yes it's true. Any single man have his adventures, but as he is prince, was exposed. I felt sorry for him. Now any woman he approaches, people already say that he is dating, you must be difficult to live with so many rumors and untruths.
Old 08-24-2015, 02:23 PM
Courtier

This is my personal opinion but to me it shows emotional maturity, decency and good manners on all sides for PH to apparently get on so well with his ex's.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:12 PM
Majesty

You're right. However, there is absolutely no money to be made publishing photos and videos of harmonious meetings. So, necessity is the mother of invention.
Old 08-25-2015, 02:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybees View Post
This is my personal opinion but to me it shows emotional maturity, decency and good manners on all sides for PH to apparently get on so well with his ex's.
Mm...not sure that 'maturity' worked out well with Charlie boy and his "friend" Camilla.
Old 08-25-2015, 02:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, but Harry is a very different man to his father, who (without going completely off topic) was still emotionally invested in Camilla PB when he married Diana. (I'm not saying that he didn't want his marriage to be a success.) I do think that Harry is more comfortable in his own skin than Charles was, and not subject to the same deep insecurities.

Maybe Harry's learned from bitter experience. I just believe he doesn't want awkwardness among his wide group of friends and acquaintances whenever any exes are mentioned or appear and I do think that's a sign of decency and emotional maturity.
Old 08-25-2015, 02:49 AM
Aristocracy

People are over exaggerating this evidence of speaking with an ex ,who I'm wondering if they leaked this stuff out to her social media mouthpiece on purpose.

Closed Thread