The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2015, 09:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
Other than the fact that they are both pretty brunettes, I don't see much of a resemblance! If poor Harry so much as hugs a female friend or acquaintance, the engagement rumors start flowing.
The modern media has nothing more important to do. They certainly get important international news wrong or they spin to their own ideals. This is what they do best which isn't worth a nickel.

Old 06-30-2015, 04:27 AM
Courtier

Well off he goes to SA. Let's see if Chelsy makes sure we see her in the UK. :big grin:

Prince Harry | Prince Harry Heads To Namibia For Animal Conservation Trip | Contactmusic.com

Old 07-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

It seems she will
Chelsy Davy turns up the heat as she spends day shopping on Kings Road | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Good grief are we still going to be hearing about her when they are both 60 something? Move on....
Old 07-02-2015, 02:20 AM
Heir Apparent

There's been a wave of speculation all over Twitter and some blogs that Harry and Cressida got together at Eugenie's party and that means they're on again! Let's just ignore the fact that no photographer caught either going in or out of Royal Lodge! Or that Harry sped off to Africa soon after!

Although Chelsy continues to be photographed by the paps there seems to have been something of a reaction against her lately in blogs etc. It may be because she's given up the law and doesn't seem to be working, despite rumours of designing a jewellery line.

Anyway, the money is on Cressida at the moment, it seems, especially as she and Eugenie attended a music festival together. I hope Harry uses this time in Africa to think clearly about life directions and the sort of woman he would like to settle down with.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Good grief are we still going to be hearing about her when they are both 60 something? Move on....
Oh Pranter you have soo right . I boring too.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post

Anyway, the money is on Cressida at the moment, it seems, especially as she and Eugenie attended a music festival together. I hope Harry uses this time in Africa to think clearly about life directions and the sort of woman he would like to settle down with.
Princess Eugenie and Cressida have been friends for a long time - and it was Eugenie who reportedly introduced Harry and Cressida. The women's friendship has apparently survived the romantic break-up - good for them!
Old 07-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post

Until Harry finds a new GF, we will keep hearing about Chelsy and Cressida.
(I really wish he'd date someone else, just so we get a break from those two!)
Old 07-03-2015, 12:20 AM
Heir Apparent

I can understand about Cressida that was a recent relationship but good grief it's been at least 4 or 5 years since Chelsey....maybe he will meet someone once he gets settled into his life after the military.

LaRae
Old 07-03-2015, 12:51 AM
Courtier

Yeah, Cressida makes some sense. At least he's still in contact with her - attending her plays.

I don't think he's been in close proximity with Chelsy since Missy Percy's wedding, way back in June 2013. Even then it was William talking to her - not Harry.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I don't think a new chick will make a difference, the press will give her the same treatment that they gave cress. Trying to compare her with Kate or diana and how suitable she is to the BRF. Then Cress will get the treatment that Chelsy got. The least amount of fawning , zero amount of comparisons and with articles about photos that could be 2-4 weeks old.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:34 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I agree - I don't care who he dates now, anyone would do for the time being! I still have the feeling that Harry could meet someone during his trip to Africa - away from the media, pressure etc!
Old 07-05-2015, 04:13 AM
Courtier

Hahahaha! More boring staff for you!!

Cressie and Prince Harry will rekindle their romance, insider says. | Celebs | Celebrity News, Gossip, Rumours & Photos | Daily Star
Old 07-05-2015, 05:00 AM
Royal Highness

Golly wish they would give it up that ship has well and truly sailed

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-05-2015, 07:36 AM
Royal Highness

Lol, it's not even a "they are". But someone who knows that "they will" xD
Old 07-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, it's always an 'insider' or 'a source' that knows these things!
Old 07-05-2015, 08:54 AM
Heir Apparent

and always someone close to the family.
Old 07-05-2015, 12:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Lol, it's not even a "they are". But someone who knows that "they will" xD
Its like they promise it will turn out to be true
Old 07-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
and always someone close to the family.
Well, when you add up the parents, their current and ex partners and all the step and half sibs - there's a lot of family from which leaks can spring.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Or the papers can just make crap up.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Closed Thread