Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our source said: “It’s no coincidence that Harry decided to spend more time in Africa later this year.

I start to think that this story has some truth in it ...

Our source said: “It’s no coincidence that Harry decided to spend more time in Africa later this year.

Many have speculated the same. So the story can just be a calculated speculation as well :p It wouldn't be hugely shocking.

I think it may just be a convenient excuse .... I hope so.

You guys know both of them are being watched like like a hawk...if there was anything going on between them one of the more legitimate news sources would be talking about. The Sun is not a legitimate news source.

LaRae

Is it true? The Sun
With so many women in the world, why insist on an old relationship and what went wrong? Unbelievable!

It's a calculated spin with so many old caveats that it has to be pure guesswork. (Boring to read). In fact, my guess is that AfricanAussie is their informant. :D :p (I just hope she's getting a decent 'finder's fee' :cool:).

Dear Editor—

I am 8 years old. Some of my little friends say there is no Santa Claus. Papa says, "If you see it in The Sun, it's so." Please tell me the truth, is there a Santa Claus?

Virginia O'Hanlon
115 West Ninety Fifth Street

Virginia, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds.
(snip)

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus! It would be as dreary as if there were no Virginias. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence.
(snip)

Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies.
(snip)

Last edited:
:previous: Ah! A believer in true love. Across half a decade they will still find each other! ;)

Surely all of us have known at least one couple...

...who rediscovered each other after many years apart. I'll believe it when I see it (not necessarily in the Sun!), but it's certainly a possibility - until one of them marries someone else. And maybe not even then!

...who rediscovered each other after many years apart. I'll believe it when I see it (not necessarily in the Sun!), but it's certainly a possibility - until one of them marries someone else. And maybe not even then!

Ah, but everyone believes that fairytale regarding Charles and Camilla! Yep! :blink: :shock: Hook-line-and-sinker.

:previous: Ah! A believer in true love. Across half a decade they will still find each other! ;)

:D Just imagine how emotional I was at the end of "Titanic"!

But, in all seriousness, I'm not going to write Harry and Chelsy off until one of them marries someone else...and maybe not even then!

Last edited:
Tabloid reports on reuniting with the a woman he hasn't seen in over a year, after reporting a reunion with a woman he has only seen once at a polo match. Before that he was supposed to reunite with a woman he couldn't keep his eyes off at a cousin's birthday party two months ago. This was all written by sun reporters with no photos or confirmation from kp. If there was a film based on his love life, it would be called " Whatever the sun says ".

The tabs are bored, bored, bored, and they will continue to write rubbish about Harry reconciling with exes (now Cress is out of the picture it's Chelsey's turn) in rotation until he finds another girl. Another girl he is serious about that is, not just has a chat with or is photographed near.

Every few months there's a new rumor about Chelsy and Harry getting back together. It was the same with Cressida. The only reason they don't write about her now, is because she's in a relationship.

Back in May 2012, Katie Nicholl/The Daily Mail published this article claiming Harry and Chelsy were having secret trysts and were getting back together.

Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy back together? Couple said to be rekindling their romance | Daily Mail Online

Only weeks later, Harry went public with new gf Cressida. Ms. Nicholl was humiliated. She then spent months writing passive-aggressive articles about the royals - she always does this when her lies are exposed. :D

I would love a repeat, where in a couple weeks Harry goes public with a new gf. The staff at the Sun would spin on their heels and try to backtrack. It would give me a good laugh.

Back in May 2012, Katie Nicholl/The Daily Mail published this article claiming Harry and Chelsy were having secret trysts and were getting back together.

Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy back together? Couple said to be rekindling their romance | Daily Mail Online

Only weeks later, Harry went public with new gf Cressida. Ms. Nicholl was humiliated. She then spent months writing passive-aggressive articles about the royals - she always does this when her lies are exposed. :D

I would love a repeat, where in a couple weeks Harry goes public with a new gf. The staff at the Sun would spin on their heels and try to backtrack. It would give me a good laugh.

I'm getting a good laugh at anyone who actually buys this story.

If Harry and Chelsy want to be together, this is the best opportunity because Harry is in Africa. Let's wait and see what will happen in the future but I do not think Chelsy is right for Harry ...

I think Harry will be lifelong bachelor. Stories like this make it almost impossible to develop a normal healthy relationship with anyone.

Prince Harry and his ex Chelsy Davy 'thinking of giving relationship another chance' after secret tryst in African jungle* | Daily Mail Online

I hope not, because he's spoken of his desire to have a family someday.

Harry's still young- he has plenty of time to fall in love, settle down, and start a family. I hope that now that William and Kate are settled into almost five years of marriage with two children (the "heir and a spare" problem taken care of) there will be less pressure on Harry to marry and start a family quickly.

If Harry and Chelsy want to be together, this is the best opportunity because Harry is in Africa. Let's wait and see what will happen in the future but I do not think Chelsy is right for Harry ...

If he loves her and she him, then it is right. :flowers: Nothing else is needed. JMO.

If only marriage was that easy and simple

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

It might be for Harry if his life winds up being Africa and a career there. :flowers:

Although I could easily see Harry being totally happy living his life in Africa, I really don't think that is ever going to happen. He's said recently that he knows which direction his life has to go and in no way do I ever see Harry shirking from his royal responsibilities. I do, however, see Harry being passionately involved with issues regarding Africa for the rest of his life and wouldn't be one bit surprised if somewhere down the line, he buys his own little corner somewhere in Africa as a place to spend his downtime with his family.

It's a calculated spin with so many old caveats that it has to be pure guesswork. (Boring to read). In fact, my guess is that AfricanAussie is their informant. :D :p (I just hope she's getting a decent 'finder's fee' :cool:).

Er...um...I say, how did you know??

I'm telling you, this is a happening think::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: C'mon, their actions of late have been leading up to this. It's a no brainer! But it may not work. Again.

Hehehehe!

Last edited:
Er...um...I say, how did you know??

I'm telling you, this is a happening think::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: C'mon, their actions of late have been leading up to this. It's a no brainer! But it may not work. Again.

Hehehehe!

Just let me know where and when to send that toaster. :p

Well, I didn't know the newspaper "The Sun" because it is not my country and I didn't know it was a liar newspaper, but I saw this news also on Twitter and many people believed. I didn't want Prince Harry with Chelsy. Why insist on a relationship that didn't work in the past? even more so because it was said that Chelsy does not like the life of a royal, she does not like being exposed, then she is not the right woman for him.
I don't think their relationship can be compared to that of Charles and Camilla, they far as I know, never separated, they were lovers for all life, and Chelsy and Harry are separated long ago

The Sun and Twitter... really, take it with kilos of salt...

good, anyway, let it be a lie, I want believe you are right hahaha

That's where Harry was soaked to the skin isn't it? I haven't seen that for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom