Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Astrologically, Harry is suppose to be falling in love at the moment, has met the love-of-his-life in July'ish, or in some way is having a life-altering event take place. Leaving the army is certainly life-altering, but where is the heart connection? :flowers:

Fact is, I think Chelsy's and Cressida's experience have taught Harry what not to subject someone to. I really do think Cressida was a 'marker', doing Harry a favor, and look what it got her? Unpleasant press. I think he has someone but we'll never know until it's engagement time. At this point all previous ex's are friends acting as potential decoys to help him out. Total speculation, but why not? :p

I can't see what he didnt do differently with those relationships. One was far from hidden and the other was mostly hidden with little to no pda. The former got unpleasant press coverage and the latter created an acting and modelling career out of press attention.

Last edited:
Harry still communicates with Cressida as well as Chelsy. It's all very light and jovial. He made a joke on his IR account about Cress and Georgia Forbes hats, such as 'love the feather' and asked where they were when the photo was taken. It was an old photo at an event with Eugenie and Cressida replied "You were there, you goose!" He also commented on the wonderful eyes of a lemur Cressida was posing with in one Instagram.

I think Harry likes to keep things sweet with both girls as they all move move in the same circles and otherwise things could get awkward. Whatever broke he and Cress up has now been mended.

Harry still communicates with Cressida as well as Chelsy. It's all very light and jovial. He made a joke on his IR account about Cress and Georgia Forbes hats, such as 'love the feather' and asked where they were when the photo was taken. It was an old photo at an event with Eugenie and Cressida replied "You were there, you goose!" He also commented on the wonderful eyes of a lemur Cressida was posing with in one Instagram.

I think Harry likes to keep things sweet with both girls as they all move move in the same circles and otherwise things could get awkward. Whatever broke he and Cress up has now been mended.

He tends to play peace maker. People still question his niceness towards his own brother and sister in law

Still Cat, I do need to believe that somewhere out there is a woman for whom PH is her Prince Charming and that they live happily ever after. I want him to be happy.

Who's to say he is not happy now? A huge break from the media glare and the usual RF humdrum obligations whilst doing something he loves. To be on a safari like adventure (I have experienced those many times) is out of this world! And should he need some female company, Chelsy is not far...:deadhorse::hiding:

I also want him to be happy, for sure. I love him! I think he's humble, friendly, charismatic, fun and of course ... gorgeous !! Feel to be in his company is like being in the sun's company, he has its own light and seems also very warm, but I think he still does not think about getting married, I feel he has a very different temperament Prince William, he seems to love freedom and loves to have fun, I can't see he yet as a family father

I also want him to be happy, for sure. I love him! I think he's humble, friendly, charismatic, fun and of course ... gorgeous !! Feel to be in his company is like being in the sun's company, he has its own light and seems also very warm, but I think he still does not think about getting married, I feel he has a very different temperament Prince William, he seems to love freedom and loves to have fun, I can't see he yet as a family father

You see in him what I do. What we do see though is what is made to the public and he could be a real tool to be with in public. Naw.. Harry is one of those people that are deemed as wearing their hearts on their sleeve. They feel and express their emotions as they happen. There is a side to Harry I believe that craves away from the world and the press and the crowds and that's why he dedicated himself so much to the military. One of the guys and no one special.

If he does get involved with someone anytime soon, he's going to do his best to keep it under the radar from the press. He deserves his privacy in his life and doesn't owe anyone anything.

It is what I think too. He is a person who loves life and wants to enjoy it intensely, but I feel that it is sometimes trapped because of paparazzi and also after the episode in Las Vegas, I think he was more cautious,

It is what I think too. He is a person who loves life and wants to enjoy it intensely, but I feel that it is sometimes trapped because of paparazzi and also after the episode in Las Vegas, I think he was more cautious,

If it had been any other soldier that was single and going off to a battle zone as Harry was about to, Vegas wouldn't ever be a blip on the radar. He has a backside similar to any other male. The media made it a big blitz.

Now. tell me after his lifetime of the media in his face (and his backside) how soon would you really want the media to document every step of a potential love interest?

Hey Gato! Acho que voce tem razão. Spot on!:flowers:

If it had been any other soldier that was single and going off to a battle zone as Harry was about to, Vegas wouldn't ever be a blip on the radar. He has a backside similar to any other male. The media made it a big blitz.

Now. tell me after his lifetime of the media in his face (and his backside) how soon would you really want the media to document every step of a potential love interest?

Yes it's true. Any single man have his adventures, but as he is prince, was exposed. I felt sorry for him. Now any woman he approaches, people already say that he is dating, you must be difficult to live with so many rumors and untruths.

This is my personal opinion but to me it shows emotional maturity, decency and good manners on all sides for PH to apparently get on so well with his ex's.

:previous: You're right. However, there is absolutely no money to be made publishing photos and videos of harmonious meetings. So, necessity is the mother of invention.

This is my personal opinion but to me it shows emotional maturity, decency and good manners on all sides for PH to apparently get on so well with his ex's.

Mm...not sure that 'maturity' worked out well with Charlie boy and his "friend" Camilla. :D

Yes, but Harry is a very different man to his father, who (without going completely off topic) was still emotionally invested in Camilla PB when he married Diana. (I'm not saying that he didn't want his marriage to be a success.) I do think that Harry is more comfortable in his own skin than Charles was, and not subject to the same deep insecurities.

Maybe Harry's learned from bitter experience. I just believe he doesn't want awkwardness among his wide group of friends and acquaintances whenever any exes are mentioned or appear and I do think that's a sign of decency and emotional maturity.

People are over exaggerating this evidence of speaking with an ex ,who I'm wondering if they leaked this stuff out to her social media mouthpiece on purpose.

Yes, but I read years ago, long before Cress, (I think it was just after the romance with Flee ended after five minutes) that Harry doesn't like any lingering unpleasantness with those he's romanced.

I well remember the days of Spike and Chelsy and how fans found it very easy to see what they were saying to each other via Facebook. It's not like that now, but I don't really trust the crowd that Arthur Landon attracts, and some of his online acquaintances could be spilling stuff.

Yes, but I read years ago, long before Cress, (I think it was just after the romance with Flee ended after five minutes) that Harry doesn't like any lingering unpleasantness with those he's romanced.

I well remember the days of Spike and Chelsy and how fans found it very easy to see what they were saying to each other via Facebook. It's not like that now, but I don't really trust the crowd that Arthur Landon attracts, and some of his online acquaintances could be spilling stuff.

They likely are spilling stuff but it is what it is. The online royal bloggers will take the heat for it because harry likes those who talk. This girl isn't like all his exes, they haven't tried to be the next midds through association. This is what makes people scratch their heads.

Last edited:
I think, from observing things that we are presented with in regards to Harry's relationships and how there continues to be friendliness and respect for each other long after the relationship itself has ended, that Harry's relationships in and of themselves are of a certain nature.

Although the media is quick to announce that Harry has a new "romantic interest" if he so much as smiles at a good looking woman, for the most part, what we have witnessed over the past is that when Harry does get involved with someone, its not a superficial one night stand or dangling several good looking women at one time or frankly, just seeing someone because they're arm candy. He's looking for something that will last and grow and someone that will be there no matter what. Sometimes with having this kind of relationship, down the line, the couple discovers that there are too many differences for it to really work and although the relationship angle of their involvement with each other is a thing of the past, the things that brought them together in the first place don't go away and there's a true friendship that remains.

Sometimes too what didn't work back then, changes and a couple discovers that the time is right and things have changed and they can achieve the relationship they thought they couldn't make work. One never knows as that love bug is a very sly and cunning little insect and doesn't divulge its tactics. :D

Our part is to just wait and see.

We don't know whether he's even dated two of those girls at all! Yes, Cat, you may well have a chance. Try and get to the Invictus Games and then sit opposite him on the seating, (or as near as you can get!)

Oh poor Harry he's gone far away but we are still interested in his love life
When he gets back we will watching his every move looking for a clue.
So many willing girlfriends ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

hahaha girls, you are very funny !! I wish!!!!

I'd settle for kiss ♥♥♥

Oh poor Harry he's gone far away but we are still interested in his love life
When he gets back we will watching his every move looking for a clue.
So many willing girlfriends ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Isn't that weird considering the restrictions and the relos one would have to put up with! Mind you, problematic relos exist everywhere but the paps and 'fish in the bowl' kind of existence really is most unappealing. Not to mention the judgements and speculation. Expectations. Etc, etc.

One must be truly in love or have starts in their eyes (delusional!!).

Gato (Cat) just wants some kissing. That is a healthier hope.;)

Isn't that weird considering the restrictions and the relos one would have to put up with! Mind you, problematic relos exist everywhere but the paps and 'fish in the bowl' kind of existence really is most unappealing. Not to mention the judgements and speculation. Expectations. Etc, etc.

One must be truly in love or have starts in their eyes (delusional!!).

Gato (Cat) just wants some kissing. That is a healthier hope.;)

Yes, a long, long wet kiss ;););)

Is it true?

The Sun

With so many women in the world, why insist on an old relationship and what went wrong? Unbelievable!

Say it isn't so!!!!!:ermm:

Dear Editor—

I am 8 years old. Some of my little friends say there is no Santa Claus. Papa says, "If you see it in The Sun, it's so." Please tell me the truth, is there a Santa Claus?

Virginia O'Hanlon
115 West Ninety Fifth Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom