Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Jenna Coleman is one very attractive young woman. Harry do your thing man!!

What he does do is date those who are of his class and who can easily fit in with his lifestyle and friends so by default filthy rich commoners or minor aristocrats. It is what it is.

I don't believe Harry and Cressida are engaged lol. She seems to love all the attention she is getting from her acting career to give it up. Harry says he wants a family, but to me he seems to still be in that party mode and enjoying his freedom. I just don't see Harry getting married anytime soon.

I don't believe Harry and Cressida are engaged lol. She seems to love all the attention she is getting from her acting career to give it up. Harry says he wants a family, but to me he seems to still be in that party mode and enjoying his freedom. I just don't see Harry getting married anytime soon.

To marry Harry she wouldn't have to give it up. She'd be swamped with attention as Harry's wife if that is all that interests her (I don't think it is). ;)

Harry will soon be flying off to Africa. It would be great if he met someone over there and fell head over heels. Someone new, a worker for an international charity, a vetinarian, someone in the conservation field. A capable, hard-working and attractive young woman with a viable career. Well, a nice dream!

Harry will soon be flying off to Africa. It would be great if he met someone over there and fell head over heels. Someone new, a worker for an international charity, a vetinarian, someone in the conservation field. A capable, hard-working and attractive young woman with a viable career. Well, a nice dream!

But why wish that on anyone? :ermm: She would just have to give up that worthy career you imagine for her. It makes no sense to wish that kind of woman for him only to have the position require her to become arm-candy.

Curryong that's exactly what he needs, someone more like Kate as opposed to someone from his 'social set'. Someone who is mature and in her case she won't even be as high profile as Kate will be due to his position. Someone who doesn't seek the cameras.

LaRae

Lady Nim I have a feeling he's going to try and actually balance a career (even if just charity works or conservation work) with royal duties to some degree...perhaps splitting his time between countries if he can.

LaRae

To marry Harry she wouldn't have to give it up. She'd be swamped with attention as Harry's wife if that is all that interests her (I don't think it is). ;)

I just don't see them getting married lol. Even if she can keep her acting career.

I agree that Harry and Cressida are now an unlikely couple since she achieved what she wished, a high profile which factored into her "career" suddenly "taking off". I wonder why?

But, I do not see Harry "still in party mode" at all. If he wishes to go out of an evening he mostly is with his still unmarried friends which are becoming fewer and fewer. Just because he isn't spending his evenings on his own playing Patience but rather dining out, does not mean he is partying. In fact we see more of him "dining out" rather than "partying".

Just when you thought that the Cressie story had been milked for all its worth...:eek:

I agree that Harry and Cressida are now an unlikely couple since she achieved what she wished, a high profile which factored into her "career" suddenly "taking off". I wonder why?

That's an opinion, not a fact. The degree to which this young woman's motivations are maligned I find disquieting. Simply because she allowed herself to be paired with Harry in the public perception. :sad: Such animus puzzles.

:previous: I neither like nor dislike the woman, however you are correct, it is my opinion,

So, IMO when she was with Harry she was an "aspiring" dancer, which I found most odd as at her age you are either a dancer or not.

Subsequent to her breakup with Harry she suddenly had a career in theatre and was an "aspiring" actress.

To be honest, that is the first time I have noticed such a raised profile "after Harry" in the entertainment industry.

Well Vanity Fair is reporting that Harry and Chelsey are in constant contact and planning to meet up during his 3 months on the African continent.
What I find interesting is that after the Harry Chelsey split the consensus was that being a royal wife would interfere with her career as a lawyer, yet she appears to have abandoned that. Likewise post Harry Cressida the consensus is that being a royal wife would interfere with her desire to be an actress.
I suspect the young ladies of wealth that Harry knows aren't generally interested in the regimented dedication to 'duty' that marriage to Harry will involve when the alternative is a life in the lap of luxury w/out the requisite royal tours, patronages, ribbon cutting and media scrutiny.

Well Vanity Fair is reporting that Harry and Chelsey are in constant contact and planning to meet up during his 3 months on the African continent.

I have enormous respect for Vanity Fair. Hmmm......:wub:

:previous: I neither like nor dislike the woman, however you are correct, it is my opinion,

So, IMO when she was with Harry she was an "aspiring" dancer, which I found most odd as at her age you are either a dancer or not.

Subsequent to her breakup with Harry she suddenly had a career in theatre and was an "aspiring" actress.

To be honest, that is the first time I have noticed such a raised profile "after Harry" in the entertainment industry.

Understood. :flowers: Just to say, though, that Cressida is not responsible for how the press characterizes her. Also, she hooked up with Harry pretty young. It stands to reason that her intimate association with Harry would impact her subsequent life. What Cressida was 'aspiring' to only she knows. I'm not her apologist, but I do feel that unusual negativity is channeled her way needlessly. One of many things clearly puzzling me today. ;)

Being a royal wife needn't mean being reduced to 'arm candy', though. No, such a woman as I described wouldn't be able to continue in her African career. However, the high profile position of wife to a senior royal could mean making a real difference to the face and prospects of charities and causes that might desperately need publicity and/or extra funding. Look how much royals raise for some of their charities.

She could gain huge satisfaction in bringing issues to the fore in the area of conservation, for example. Look at Maxima of the Netherlands, Letizia of Spain, who have positions as ambassadors with the United Nations. There are many opportunities like these in royal life.

Being a royal wife needn't mean being reduced to 'arm candy', though. No, such a woman as I described wouldn't be able to continue in her African career. However, the high profile position of wife to a senior royal could mean making a real difference to the face and prospects of charities and causes that might desperately need publicity and/or extra funding. Look how much royals raise for some of their charities.

She could gain huge satisfaction in bringing issues to the fore in the area of conservation, for example. Look at Maxima of the Netherlands, Letizia of Spain, who have positions as ambassadors with the United Nations. There are many opportunities like these in royal life.

Queen Rania of Jordan belongs on that list, perhaps leading it. Her achievements in the fields of education, health, community empowerment, youth and cross-cultural dialogue, are outstanding. With the exception of Princess Anne, the female British Royals are underachievers compared to these women. There's no reason a woman who marries Harry cannot have a very satisfying life doing very valuable work for humanitarian and charitable causes extending beyond turning up at occasional parties and making a few speeches.

Last edited:
I think those silly piece of writing are not even worth commenting...pitful press

Queen Rania of Jordan belongs on that list, perhaps leading it. Her achievements in the fields of education, health, community empowerment, youth and cross-cultural dialogue, are outstanding. With the exception of Princess Anne, the female British Royals are underachievers compared to these women. There's no reason a woman who marries Harry cannot have a very satisfying life doing very valuable work for humanitarian and charitable causes extending beyond turning up at occasional parties and making a few speeches.

I agree. I would like to see the Royal Women of Windsor go on to achieve stuff like that too.

The things those royal ladies have been able to achieve through their royal positions are incredible. I'm not sure if the ladies of Windsor are allowed do do such things, but it would be nice to see.

Last edited:
Well, looks like his engagement to Cress is over! Haha! If the article below is true I am guessing Chelsy will be running in the opposite direction!!:D

Prince Harry Is Headed to Africa, Where He Might Run into an Ex-Girlfriend | Vanity Fair

So it was Chelsy (not Cressida) that Vanity Fair was fingering. :p That's a relief. I think Cressida is better off without royal entanglements myself. I also suspect Chelsy is happy to be gone from that entanglement, too, though I'd be less surprised if she wound up being connected again for some reason. I would definitely lose a bet if Cressida got re-involved. ;)

Last edited:
But why wish that on anyone? :ermm: She would just have to give up that worthy career you imagine for her. It makes no sense to wish that kind of woman for him only to have the position require her to become arm-candy.

What is wrong with wanting him to meet someone with a career and achievements? Just because she will have to give it up isn't necessarily a bad thing especially if they are like Fergie and Andrew and will have to live off his money.

That girl is beautiful and she has a similar look to Kate...but knowing the media Harry probably just pulled out her chair for her and all of a sudden their engaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is wrong with wanting him to meet someone with a career and achievements?

Nothing. :flowers: I would think it has more to do with what he wants than with what anyone else wants.

Just because she will have to give it up isn't necessarily a bad thing

Someone spends their lifetime educating themselves and acquiring a career that interests them and giving that up isn't necessarily a 'bad thing'? :sad: I disagree. It's a huge thing. Not a way to start off a marriage imo.

especially if they are like Fergie and Andrew and will have to live off his money.

Now I know you have been joking. I got reeled in. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom