Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more inclined to believe that whomever Harry is/will be seeing will be kept well under the radar as much as possible and that the media is grasping at straws and that's fine with me.

I am thinking much the same - there could be someone in his life and she might be sprung upon us late in the game.

A pre Christmas or Boxing Day wedding would be lovely in my opinion. Harry and bride emerging from St George's Chapel (the Abbey might be a bit chilly) to a snowy landscape would be even more romantic. The bride could wear a faux fur edged gown and the bridesmaids fur edged capes and muffs. Very pretty! Whether you'd get crowds waiting around to cheer in snow and ice is another matter, though!

If it's going to be a winter wedding it has to be somewhere far enough north to guarantee snow. Without snow it would just be cold and miserable. If you're going to be cold and miserable you definitely need snow.

Melbourne in winter would be much improved by snow.

:hiding:

Last edited:
I am thinking much the same - there could be someone in his life and she might be sprung upon us late in the game.

I very much would love for Harry to pull a Guillaume of Luxemburg on the public. Nobody had a clue that Guillaume was engaged to Countess Stephanie de Lannoy until the day the Prime Minister made the announcement.;)

A pre Christmas or Boxing Day wedding would be lovely in my opinion. Harry and bride emerging from St George's Chapel (the Abbey might be a bit chilly) to a snowy landscape would be even more romantic. The bride could wear a faux fur edged gown and the bridesmaids fur edged capes and muffs. Very pretty! Whether you'd get crowds waiting around to cheer in snow and ice is another matter, though!

It could be so pretty, especially inside: all candle-lit, glittering gold and red flowers everywhere. The scent of conifers of one kind or another. Imagine the fur! :flowers: The dinner could be beside roaring fireplaces. Inside, of course. I have it all planned.

My husband has a quirky sense of humor: he proposed to me thusly, turning around a quote from a book I was reading at the time - "May I have the honor of being your first husband?" I said 'yes' at once, of course. We both agree it was because of the money, but I do hold it over his head that we did not have a Winter Wedding! :p Grounds for divorce in most countries, I like to tell him. :D

If it's going to be a winter wedding it has to be somewhere far enough north to guarantee snow. Without snow it would just be cold and miserable. If you're going to be cold and miserable you definitely need snow.

Melbourne in winter would be much improved by snow.

:hiding:

Yes, Melbourne's magnificent stone buildings would look extremely lovely with a layer of snow over everything. Especially Flinders St Station, which I'm sure you've admired many times on your visits South.

Seriously though, I like looking at snow and icicles, especially on old fashioned Christmas cards. Actually experiencing it, thanks but no thanks. I even avoid ski resorts nowadays.

Nevertheless, Harry and bride could have their wedding photos taken near roaring fires inside Windsor Castle. I'm really getting into the winter wedding idea more and more, as you can see!

Nevertheless, Harry and bride could have their wedding photos taken near roaring fires inside Windsor Castle. I'm really getting into the winter wedding idea more and more, as you can see!

Well, of course you are! It's a brilliant idea! :cool: Imagine the ride through the streets in sleighs! So cool! The horses all decked out in greenery and little red berries bunched up strategically on their harnesses with little bells. What's not to like about that? Best in the evening with the snow falling creating warm hazy glows around the street lamps.

I'm there - book me my room. Harry? You listening? :in_love:

I very much would love for Harry to pull a Guillaume of Luxemburg on the public. Nobody had a clue that Guillaume was engaged to Countess Stephanie de Lannoy until the day the Prime Minister made the announcement.;)

Well that was mainly due to the fact that no one cares about that royal family (other than us here I think)....most people have no idea they even exist. Not like the media was following them around.

Poor Harry just has to talk to a girl and they have him dating her.

LaRae

Yes, Melbourne's magnificent stone buildings would look extremely lovely with a layer of snow over everything. Especially Flinders St Station, which I'm sure you've admired many times on your visits South.

I agree, and I have. I like the city of Melbourne much more than the centre of Sydney. I love the fact Melbourne still has its old buildings, and I like all its quirky little coffee shops, and I could spend a week in Lygon Street itself sampling all the Italian restaurants. Melbourne is a beautiful city and it would look lovely with a layer of snow. But it is cold as charity in the middle of winter and bleak and in some of the suburbs there is a layer of dust from the fires seemingly everywhere. Which would be covered up by the snow. :p

Seriously though, I like looking at snow and icicles, especially on old fashioned Christmas cards. Actually experiencing it, thanks but no thanks. I even avoid ski resorts nowadays.
I have been to the Snowy Mountains in winter, once. That was enough. I used to think I'd like to experience a white Christmas once in my life, but no longer. I can see them on TV.

I agree. I think it would be lovely. Now we just have to convince all the Brits who will have to stand outside in the freezing conditions and drive around on the icy roads to get there. :D

Well that was mainly due to the fact that no one cares about that royal family (other than us here I think)....most people have no idea they even exist. Not like the media was following them around.

LaRae

I have this suspicion that the Luxembourgish might care about their royals and are aware that they exist.

Oh, it all sounds so lovely. Now, all we need is Harry and his lady and the wedding is all set.;) Come on Harry. You're holding everything up!!!

I remember years ago a friend was married in January with snow falling and the weather very cold. She wore a fur-lined long cape with a fur-lined hood. At the reception we saw her beautiful, sparkly long gown. The whole thing was magical. So, I totally get what you're going for.

I have this suspicion that the Luxembourgish might care about their royals and are aware that they exist.

Yeah I'm talking about outside their country. You can't even compare the world wide attention given to other royal families. No one is paying attention to Lux.

LaRae

LaRae

The citizens of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg sure care about "that Royal family" and so do the tabloids and Royalty magazines like Point de Vue. I remember endless speculation about who Guillaume was dating online and in the press...and every single guess was dead wrong. Not even close, even though Point de Vue correctly hinted at the Royal fiancée's identity just before the announcement.

Let's just be honest, even though he is no where near as famous as Harry Guillaume conducted his private life in a way that is light years away from the way Harry does.

And if no one cares about Luxembourg, how did the Gui/Stephanie wedding warrant special edition covers of Paris Match,Point de Vue, Hola!..etc?

Last edited:
Of course he conducted his life in a different way...totally different situations. Family, religion, spotlight (or lack thereof) intensity when you look at Harry. All different and much more low key.

Yes I know the people of Lux care...like I ALREADY said, I'm speaking to those outside that region. France of course would....and a few countries that still pay attention.

Go ask 10 of your average Americans who they are. The media intensity for the BRF is a whole different level.

LaRae

And if no one cares about Luxembourg, how did the Gui/Stephanie wedding warrant special edition covers of Paris Match,Point de Vue, Hola!..etc?

Because of Stephanie. :flowers: Something about her captured the attention. She certainly didn't disappoint with that amazing wedding gown and gentle manner on the arm of her brother.

Well, of course you are! It's a brilliant idea! :cool: Imagine the ride through the streets in sleighs! So cool! The horses all decked out in greenery and little red berries bunched up strategically on their harnesses with little bells. What's not to like about that? Best in the evening with the snow falling creating warm hazy glows around the street lamps.

I'm there - book me my room. Harry? You listening? :in_love:

He most likely isn't but the media may oblige you by running your story. Been done before!:cool:

Whether Harry and Chelsy will meet up in South Africa is debatable, IMO. I think it's born out of journalists' frustrations when nothing seems to be happening in Harry's love life.

I can just picture Harry's face as one that looks like a cat that swallowed the canary when eventually, many many moons from now hopefully, a new romantic interest is finally discovered. To quote Sheldon Cooper, that would be a grand "Bazinga!" :D

Whether Harry and Chelsy will meet up in South Africa is debatable, IMO.

I agree and I personally think it is very unlikely - just because someone happens to be in the same country as an ex-girlfriend from years ago, why should Harry be any different from other people?

TBH, I sincerely hope that we hear nothing else about who Harry is in a relationship with until an engagement is announced in several years time!

Jenna has been dating Richard Madden for the best part of 4 years now.

Richard Madden is Robb Stark from Game of Thrones and he was the Prince in the live action Cinderella movie with Lily James from Downton Abbey

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Richard Madden is Robb Stark from Game of Thrones and he was the Prince in the live action Cinderella movie with Lily James from Downton Abbey

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
I googled him, so I saw that. Haven't seen either though xD

It wasn't really who she was dating, it was more that she is dating someone and has been for a long time.

I think Harry and Chelsy are very much alike in that often private pictures show them with an arm draped around the shoulder of a friend of the opposite sex or a hand is on another person's knee. It's a friendly gesture only, IMO, and doesn't mean anything else.

I'm glad to see Harry is continuing with his theatre-going. He was influenced into going to theatre productions by CB and it's nice to see he's keeping it up. It makes a change from pubs, restaurants, watching sport and playing polo, IMO. I don't think Harry's dating Cressida but I do believe they're still cordial with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom