Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumutqueen

Imperial Majesty
City
Middlewich
Country
United Kingdom
We had a Henry and Chelsy thread, but that's closed. Perhaps this is more appropriate than discussing his relationship in his current events thread.

Princess Cressida anyone? Does she have a middle name? :lol::whistling:

Princess Cressida anyone? :lol::whistling:

She will never be "Princess Cressida", even if they marry. Senior and expert bloggers should refrain from misleading us commoners..:lol:
And BTW..I think the "Potential wife for Price Harry" thread is good enough to discuss this stuff, just my opinion..

Last edited:
She will never be "Princess Cressida", even if they marry. Senior and expert bloggers should refrain from misleading us commoners..:lol:

It was a joke.

And BTW..I think the "Potential wife for Price Harry" thread is good enough to discuss this stuff, just my opinion..

That thread discusses his potential wives but mentions nothing about existing relationship. Henry and Chelsy had one.

Update: Prince Henry will attend the wedding of Isabella Calthorpe to Sam Branson with Cressida. Mainly because Cressida is Isabella's half sister.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-to-South-Africa-for-her-sisters-wedding.html

Last edited:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Swiss-ski-holiday.html?ICO=most_read_module

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ngs-girlfriend-waiting.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Oh Yay! So I can post these here, yes?!

I'm excited because I know he keeps talking about wanting to settle down and find a wife and have what Kate and William have so I think it's great for him. He has been single long enough! LOL

Thanks for starting it!

Does this mean that the press were right and they have probably (still don't fully trust paparazzi) been together since last May?

And what do we know about her?

P.S. I found this article from July and while it says its Cara, it's actually Cressida which I found ridiculously amusing! LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-Harry-gives-Batman-royal-seal-approval.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only person who thinks it's significant that Harry has made this relationship very public now that the Cambridge baby is on the way and past the three-month danger window? With every child that is born to William and Kate, Harry can relax a bit more.

You mean like he's finally able to breath because of the baby? I hadn't though of that. I just thought he had found a nice girl he really likes, finally, and wants to pursue a, hopefully, long-lasting relationship. Maybe he feels like people won't care as much about h since there will be a new baby which I doubt seriously.

It's rather deja-vu the way we became aware that Harry and Cressida are a continuing item. We learned about William and Kate on the ski-slopes as well. It'll be interesting to see how Cressida handles the media craziness now. That in itself could be quite a test for their relationship.

Am I the only person who thinks it's significant that Harry has made this relationship very public now that the Cambridge baby is on the way and past the three-month danger window? With every child that is born to William and Kate, Harry can relax a bit more.

I had thought of this only the other way around. When the focus is on him, it's not on Kate and the baby. I don't think it would work though. Baby trumps Harry I think.

Well, I would like if he and up marrying her. Cressida really sounds like a very royal name. Maybe, in some years, they'll be Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

I would be disappointed in Harry if this was the case. He can't publicise relationships to the world because he feels he's off the royal hook! There is someone else in his relationships to be considered. IF he isn't serious then he should have kept the relationship private.

My other thought on this was - what was the order of play? Cressida is a friend of Eugenie's - did she invite Cressida to come skiing? Did Harry find out and tag along? or did he spring a surprise? or did he say to Andrew, mind if Cressy and I tag along? The permutations are endless.

Or maybe they decided it was "coming out" time.

I think he's taking a page from Williams relationship playbook.

LaRae

I think he's taking a page from Williams relationship playbook.

LaRae

I'm unceetain about what you mean - are you referring to William and Catherine hugging on the slopes? That was before I got interested in all this - how long had William known Catherine when that happened?

Well, I would like if he and up marrying her. Cressida really sounds like a very royal name. Maybe, in some years, they'll be Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

Eh. Eh. I like it. Someone is thinking ahead. ;)

I'm unceetain about what you mean - are you referring to William and Catherine hugging on the slopes? That was before I got interested in all this - how long had William known Catherine when that happened?

William 'announced' his relationship on the slopes. They knew each other for a year or so (William and Kate) before they became 'involved' ...I can't remember how long after that they were public about it but it seems like it wasn't that long after..maybe a year? They dated for like 8 years so it's become somewhat blurry on time frames.

LaRae

LOL. So what do we actually know about her? I know she's a dance student and went to Leeds and that's about it. Oh and her mother is Lady...what's her name?

I think the "outing" was around 2008, so potentially 5 - 6 years.

I think the "outing" was around 2008, so potentially 5 - 6 years.

From the time they dated? I didn't think they dated 5 or 6 years before going public?

LaRae

The "outing" of William and Kate on the ski slopes, was in March 2004. I believe they started dating in 2003.

Ah ok that's more what I thought...it was about a year before they went public.

LaRae

What the previous poster said. They were first spotted together on a ski trip just like Harry and Cressida. Apparently the mountains are a perfect place to caught some royal dating action.:)

Ah ok that's more what I thought...it was about a year before they went public.

LaRae

They never went public until they got engaged. There was never any official confirmation they were dating.

When they were first open about dating is what i mean about public...when they were on the slopes.

LaRae

They never went public until they got engaged. There was never any official confirmation they were dating.

Just a lovely bunch of photos. Rather like right now with Harry. But who needs confirmation when you've got photos. Lots of photos. :)

So... Cressida Bonas. What we know about this young lady?

When they were first open about dating is what i mean about public...when they were on the slopes.

LaRae

How were they open about dating then? They were pictured on the slopes stood next to each other. The official first "hug" was about the closest we got to them being open about dating. We saw the pictures, yes and we assumed they were together. But they were never open about dating to the press.

Just a lovely bunch of photos. Rather like right now with Harry. But who needs confirmation when you've got photos. Lots of photos. :)

Rather have confirmation then photos, then we'd leave them alone.

So... Cressida Bonas. What we know about this young lady?

Here you go:

1. The pair reportedly started dating last May after being introduced by Harry's cousin Princess Eugenie. Apparently the romance cooled off during the Prince's naked photo scandal when pictures emerged from Vegas.

2. She is the daughter of Lady Mary Gaye Curzon, a British "It" girl from the 1960s and the heir to the Curzon banking fortune.

3. Her mother has five children with four different men, all of whom she is divorced from.

4. Her father is Jeffrey Bonas, an "entrepreneur and businessman".

5. Coincidentally she studied at the Leeds University, the same school which Prince Harry's last long-term girlfriend, Chelsy Davy attended graduating from the elite Stowe School, where boarding students pay $46,000 a year

6. Bonas is not the first person in her family with ties to royalty. Her older half-sister is Isabella Gough-Calthorpe, a British movie star, a rumoured former flame of Prince William, and fiancé of Richard Branson's son Sam.

7. Prior to hooking up with the prince, Bonas used to date Harry Wentworth-Stanley, whose stepfather is a cousin to the Queen, according to The Mirror.

8. "Cressida is really smart, very naturally pretty and just a really cool girl to hang out with," a friend told E! Online. "It's hard for Harry to date as there are so many opportunities out there, but Cressida is someone he knows he can trust as she is already in his circle. She's already passed the test of being discreet."

9. The couple first set tongues wagging in July, when they spent some cozy one-on-one time together after the Dark Knight Rises premiere

10. Bonas appears at 27 on The Tatler List - a list of “all the people who matter” according to the upmarket mag.

11. Harry and Bonas also flew together to the Caribbean island of Necker last summer for Sam Branson's birthday.

12. She is now studying contemporary dance at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in Greenwich.

Here you go:

1. The pair reportedly started dating last May after being introduced by Harry's cousin Princess Eugenie. Apparently the romance cooled off during the Prince's naked photo scandal when pictures emerged from Vegas.

2. She is the daughter of Lady Mary Gaye Curzon, a British "It" girl from the 1960s and the heir to the Curzon banking fortune.

3. Her mother has five children with four different men, all of whom she is divorced from.

4. Her father is Jeffrey Bonas, an "entrepreneur and businessman".

5. Coincidentally she studied at the Leeds University, the same school which Prince Harry's last long-term girlfriend, Chelsy Davy attended graduating from the elite Stowe School, where boarding students pay $46,000 a year

6. Bonas is not the first person in her family with ties to royalty. Her older half-sister is Isabella Gough-Calthorpe, a British movie star, a rumoured former flame of Prince William, and fiancé of Richard Branson's son Sam.

7. Prior to hooking up with the prince, Bonas used to date Harry Wentworth-Stanley, whose stepfather is a cousin to the Queen, according to The Mirror.

8. "Cressida is really smart, very naturally pretty and just a really cool girl to hang out with," a friend told E! Online. "It's hard for Harry to date as there are so many opportunities out there, but Cressida is someone he knows he can trust as she is already in his circle. She's already passed the test of being discreet."

9. The couple first set tongues wagging in July, when they spent some cozy one-on-one time together after the Dark Knight Rises premiere

10. Bonas appears at 27 on The Tatler List - a list of “all the people who matter” according to the upmarket mag.

11. Harry and Bonas also flew together to the Caribbean island of Necker last summer for Sam Branson's birthday.

12. She is now studying contemporary dance at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in Greenwich.

You are good. I'm impressed.

How were they open about dating then? They were pictured on the slopes stood next to each other. The official first "hug" was about the closest we got to them being open about dating. We saw the pictures, yes and we assumed they were together. But they were never open about dating to the press.

IMO, they were open about dating. They've been photographed kissing, holding hands and hugging a few times. They've celebrated birthdays and went on holidays together. She was also his guest to his graduation ceremonies and his induction into the Order of the Garter.

Clarence House was never going to announce that they were officially together (just like they won't announce Harry and Cressida's relationship), so seeing them out together/sharing significant moments is the closest we ever got to an announcement.

Last edited:

Hey now people can say her mother is a social-climber, she knew Chelsy was going to that university, she knew they ll have an affair ad then they will break up, then she can have a chance...:lol:
But then her mother must be much busier than Carole, minding 4 marriages and 5 kids..:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom