The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013 -

We had a Henry and Chelsy thread, but that's closed. Perhaps this is more appropriate than discussing his relationship in his current events thread.

Princess Cressida anyone? Does she have a middle name?

Old 02-22-2013, 08:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Princess Cressida anyone?
She will never be "Princess Cressida", even if they marry. Senior and expert bloggers should refrain from misleading us commoners..
And BTW..I think the "Potential wife for Price Harry" thread is good enough to discuss this stuff, just my opinion..

Old 02-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkrish View Post

She will never be "Princess Cressida", even if they marry. Senior and expert bloggers should refrain from misleading us commoners..
It was a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkrish View Post
And BTW..I think the "Potential wife for Price Harry" thread is good enough to discuss this stuff, just my opinion..
That thread discusses his potential wives but mentions nothing about existing relationship. Henry and Chelsy had one.

Update: Prince Henry will attend the wedding of Isabella Calthorpe to Sam Branson with Cressida. Mainly because Cressida is Isabella's half sister.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...s-wedding.html
Old 02-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Nobility

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...=feeds-newsxml

Oh Yay! So I can post these here, yes?!

I'm excited because I know he keeps talking about wanting to settle down and find a wife and have what Kate and William have so I think it's great for him. He has been single long enough! LOL

Thanks for starting it!

Does this mean that the press were right and they have probably (still don't fully trust paparazzi) been together since last May?

And what do we know about her?

P.S. I found this article from July and while it says its Cara, it's actually Cressida which I found ridiculously amusing! LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-approval.html
Old 02-22-2013, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Am I the only person who thinks it's significant that Harry has made this relationship very public now that the Cambridge baby is on the way and past the three-month danger window? With every child that is born to William and Kate, Harry can relax a bit more.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Nobility

You mean like he's finally able to breath because of the baby? I hadn't though of that. I just thought he had found a nice girl he really likes, finally, and wants to pursue a, hopefully, long-lasting relationship. Maybe he feels like people won't care as much about h since there will be a new baby which I doubt seriously.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

It's rather deja-vu the way we became aware that Harry and Cressida are a continuing item. We learned about William and Kate on the ski-slopes as well. It'll be interesting to see how Cressida handles the media craziness now. That in itself could be quite a test for their relationship.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Am I the only person who thinks it's significant that Harry has made this relationship very public now that the Cambridge baby is on the way and past the three-month danger window? With every child that is born to William and Kate, Harry can relax a bit more.
I had thought of this only the other way around. When the focus is on him, it's not on Kate and the baby. I don't think it would work though. Baby trumps Harry I think.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:13 PM
Serene Highness

Well, I would like if he and up marrying her. Cressida really sounds like a very royal name. Maybe, in some years, they'll be Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
I would be disappointed in Harry if this was the case. He can't publicise relationships to the world because he feels he's off the royal hook! There is someone else in his relationships to be considered. IF he isn't serious then he should have kept the relationship private.

My other thought on this was - what was the order of play? Cressida is a friend of Eugenie's - did she invite Cressida to come skiing? Did Harry find out and tag along? or did he spring a surprise? or did he say to Andrew, mind if Cressy and I tag along? The permutations are endless.

Or maybe they decided it was "coming out" time.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-22-2013, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Agreed. He'll be in a similar position to the one Andrew was in after William was born, except that Harry isn't yet the son of the monarch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenath View Post
Baby trumps Harry I think.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Serene Highness

I think he's taking a page from Williams relationship playbook.

LaRae
Old 02-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I think he's taking a page from Williams relationship playbook.

LaRae
I'm unceetain about what you mean - are you referring to William and Catherine hugging on the slopes? That was before I got interested in all this - how long had William known Catherine when that happened?

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianEmpire View Post
Well, I would like if he and up marrying her. Cressida really sounds like a very royal name. Maybe, in some years, they'll be Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
Eh. Eh. I like it. Someone is thinking ahead.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Catherine View Post
Eh. Eh. I like it. Someone is thinking ahead.
When talking about Royals, I'm always thinking ahead. Hehehe.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
I'm unceetain about what you mean - are you referring to William and Catherine hugging on the slopes? That was before I got interested in all this - how long had William known Catherine when that happened?

William 'announced' his relationship on the slopes. They knew each other for a year or so (William and Kate) before they became 'involved' ...I can't remember how long after that they were public about it but it seems like it wasn't that long after..maybe a year? They dated for like 8 years so it's become somewhat blurry on time frames.

LaRae
Old 02-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Nobility

LOL. So what do we actually know about her? I know she's a dance student and went to Leeds and that's about it. Oh and her mother is Lady...what's her name?
Old 02-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
I think the "outing" was around 2008, so potentially 5 - 6 years.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I think the "outing" was around 2008, so potentially 5 - 6 years.
From the time they dated? I didn't think they dated 5 or 6 years before going public?

LaRae
Old 02-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

The "outing" of William and Kate on the ski slopes, was in March 2004. I believe they started dating in 2003.