Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Had Harry been born into a situation where such an invidious condition applied, I am sure that from the moment he left school, if not before, he would have had a range of suitable "gels" paraded before him at every opportunity, and that the importance of selecting one of them would have been constantly pounded into him and the pressure would have increased with every year so that there would be no chance he would not have arranged to marry someone long before the relevant time. And I say "arranged" intentionally.

Last edited:
:previous:Had Harry been born into a situation where such an invidious condition applied, I am sure that from the moment he left school, if not before, he would have had a range of suitable "gels" paraded before him at every opportunity, and that the importance of selecting one of them would have been constantly pounded into him and the pressure would have increased with every year so that there would be no chance he would not have arranged to marry someone long before the relevant time. And I say "arranged" intentionally.

I wish I had that privileged position. It's every young man's dream to have a range of suitable girls paraded before him.

Did I say it wasn't? I know the Middletons often go there. My point is that the Cambridges are able to go as well, and we will not see any pictures other than those in airports.
Do we see pictures of the RF at Balmoral? Only when they attend church or something rather public.

I think they have lots of time when they are private, with no cameras around to bother them.

There have been plenty of times that they have been illegally photographed at Mustique. The most recent example was when they were pregnant with George(the blue bikini photos). It was how the public became aware of Nico Jackson. William filed a press complaint about it in 2013.

As for Balmoral, it's not cost efficient for the paps to travel up there. Especially, since the young royals are rarely there.Though, that didn't stop the paps from photographing Mike and Carole at Balmoral on Nov, 2010, when the engagement rumors were running rampant.

There have been plenty of invasive shots at the Sandringham estate. Too many to list. Most of the family has been victimized there. I'm sorry, but I find your claim, that the royals have tons of privacy, to be absolutely ludicrous.

There is no fairy tale for whomever Harry marries. She gets an admission ticket to the media's lion's den instead. What a dubious honor.

There have been plenty of times that they have been illegally photographed at Mustique. The most recent example was when they were pregnant with George(the blue bikini photos). It was how the public became aware of Nico Jackson. William filed a press complaint about it in 2013.

As for Balmoral, it's not cost efficient for the paps to travel up there. Especially, since the young royals are rarely there.Though, that didn't stop the paps from photographing Mike and Carole at Balmoral on Nov, 2010, when the engagement rumors were running rampant.

There have been plenty of invasive shots at the Sandringham estate. Too many to list. Most of the family has been victimized there. I'm sorry, but I find your claim, that the royals have tons of privacy, to be absolutely ludicrous.

There is no fairy tale for whomever Harry marries. She gets an admission ticket to the media's lion's den instead. What a dubious honor.

The royals do have plenty of privacy. Their privacy is only violated once in a blue moon. Which is wrong, of course.

The royals do have plenty of privacy. Their privacy is only violated once in a blue moon. Which is wrong, of course.

Your blue moons seem as common as a sunrise.

So we will have to agree to disagree. Just like I will never agree with the people who claim the royals are lizard people. We are at an impasse.

Last edited:
I wish I had that privileged position. It's every young man's dream to have a range of suitable girls paraded before him.

Ahhh.. methinks you were born a wee bit too late. Used to be that at the beginning of the social season, the "deb"utantes were presented to society and a whole whirlwind of parties and socials followed. It was matchmaking at it highest and finest. :D

It seems to me that Chelsy Davy can get an ingrown toenail removed, and the press will see it as a sign that she's going back to Harry.

It seems to me that Chelsy Davy can get an ingrown toenail removed, and the press will see it as a sign that she's going back to Harry.

Ha ha Maybe if she became a nun that would put a stop it all.
But then again probably not.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

People are getting married later, even if they haven't been together for years. There is also no reason that Harry can't marry a woman who has been married before. I hope he finds someone he loves and can live in a fishbowl.

I almost missed this post. Interesting, that you believe Harry might marry a divorcée. The Church of England gave Charles hell for marrying Camilla, since Andrew P-B is still alive. They might be more lenient with Harry. Otherwise, he can marry in Scotland like Anne and Tim did.

Speaking of divorcées. I would be very amused if he started dating Katie Valentine(née Percy).

Firstly, the press would have to get more creative with a Katie and a Kate in the mix. The headlines would be a hoot.

Secondly, it would further illustrate the incestuous nature of the aristo set. Cressida is Jacobi's sister, Jacobi is one of Chelsy's best friends. Katie is Missy's sister, Missy is Chelsy's other best friend. And there were rumors Missy dated Jacobi during her brief split from Tom Van Straubenzee.

It could be Harry's coup de grâce to his relationship with Chelsy.

I almost missed this post. Interesting, that you believe Harry might marry a divorcée. The Church of England gave Charles hell for marrying Camilla, since Andrew P-B is still alive. They might be more lenient with Harry. Otherwise, he can marry in Scotland like Anne and Tim did.

Speaking of divorcées. I would be very amused if he started dating Katie Valentine(née Percy).

Firstly, the press would have to get more creative with a Katie and a Kate in the mix. The headlines would be a hoot.

Secondly, it would further illustrate the incestuous nature of the aristo set. Cressida is Jacobi's sister, Jacobi is one of Chelsy's best friends. Katie is Missy's sister, Missy is Chelsy's other best friend. And there were rumors Missy dated Jacobi during her brief split from Tom Van Straubenzee.

It could be Harry's coup de grâce to his relationship with Chelsy.

I'm dizzy after that.

Interesting Chelsy Davy "more intelligent" than Prince Harry because she became a lawyer and he is a soldier. A lawyer, ah yes very reputable, very prestigious. High levels of individual aptitude and awareness are a necessity. Much more than a soldier. Even one who was a co-pilot and gunner of a modern military helicopter in combat. Simple, right? Just moving a stick around, pulling a trigger, reading some numbers and talking into a headset. A seven year old can do that! I think some are over-rating Ms. Davy's IQ and underestimating Prince Harry's intelligence.

Now, it seems that based on the info that has been supplied the possibility of Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy rekindling a more than platonic relationship has improved. All in all the final results being marriage. This despite nearly half a decade of amicable relations amongst each other as well as romantic relationships with separate individuals. Fascinating.

First, I am glad you're pointing out that soldiers are not brainless grunts with Neanderthal communication skills. Anyone who puts their life on the line for their country deserves a lot of respect for guts AND brains. As for being a lawyer, there are a lot of lawyers out there and it's not a rare degree or education to get. Chelsy isn't Einstein for getting a degree.

:previous: and below.....

'Sigh. :sad: All of this is so unnecessary. I forget that for some the royals are personal. I regret if my comment somehow offended, though I stand by what I said, which was concerning Harry's subtlety of thought. I've read and listened to his interviews and he does not come across as a man of depth, understanding the nuances and full consequences of what he says. That's my impression. I would guess that Chelsy has that kind of mind given what I know about what it takes to study the law. But that, too, is my opinion.

Not sure that such an innocent observation should generate such an outpouring, but I am learning. I understand now that Harry must be seen as smart. Perhaps there is good reason to be sensitive about this. Okay. Now I know. :flowers:

I know from personal experience that really smart people can fail in school. And the fact that some people don't do well in school doesn't mean they are not smart.I can imagine that Harry doesn't find reading and school a lot of fun because of his dyslexia and would therefor avoid uni.

Interesting Chelsy Davy "more intelligent" than Prince Harry because she became a lawyer and he is a soldier.

Gee, I don't know about that. George Clooney managed to score an amazing, intelligent and erudite woman in 36 year old Amal . . . and he's 53!

George Clooney has a significant intellect. There is a reason a woman like Amal would be attracted to him - other than the obvious. ;)

Marg, just saying, I do want to have a good rapport with you. I don't understand why you (and others) go so readily to a place of disdain when someone voices an opinion that appears to contradict your own. Maybe I shouldn't mention this openly. Would a pm be a better way to deal with this?

What's going on here is a bit cutting, and it's not the first time. It puzzles me.

It was 'Wit', 'Irony', 'Sarcasm', all wasted because it sailed right over so very many heads.

You called it right, it was indeed irony and yes, there still is a very large percent of the population, as reflected on this forum, that believe in the snob value attached to a university degree.

They make that stunningly simple error of mistaking a superior education for a superior intellect!

Last edited:
These " Is Chelsy more intelligent than Harry?" posts remind me of the articles that came out after her 21st birthday.

Apparently, at her her 21st birthday party her family/friends roasted her with her more ditzy moments. Here's one of my favorite excerpts:

In a speech to guests, Chelsy’s brother and friends regale the great and good with stories of how Chelsy thought mammoths were still alive and wondered why buffalos didn’t eat deer.

They said she was well known for her "Chelsisms". lol

:previous: and below.....
'Sigh. All of this is so unnecessary. I forget that for some the royals are personal. I regret if my comment somehow offended, though I stand by what I said, which was concerning Harry's subtlety of thought. I've read and listened to his interviews and he does not come across as a man of depth, understanding the nuances and full consequences of what he says. That's my impression. I would guess that Chelsy has that kind of mind given what I know about what it takes to study the law. But that, too, is my opinion.

Not sure that such an innocent observation should generate such an outpouring, but I am learning. I understand now that Harry must be seen as smart. Perhaps there is good reason to be sensitive about this. Okay. Now I know.

George Clooney has a significant intellect. There is a reason a woman like Amal would be attracted to him - other than the obvious.

Marg, just saying, I do want to have a good rapport with you. I don't understand why you (and others) go so readily to a place of disdain when someone voices an opinion that appears to contradict your own. Maybe I shouldn't mention this openly. Would a pm be a better way to deal with this?

What's going on here is a bit cutting, and it's not the first time. It puzzles me.
Firstly, the reaction has nothing to do with Harry being our personal darling!

I think you will find there are many people that get more than a little bent out of shape when you intimate that Harry is a none to bright yob, and a military yob to boot. There is a reason for that.

There are many current and former members of the Armed Forces who take offence at the notion that they are somehow less intelligent because they enlisted and to be honest, there is nothing wrong with Harry's intelligence if he can aspire and attain the dizzying heights within the military. He is a pilot and like many, many others, among the best of the best. Denigrating his intellect, by proxy, denigrates them. And they, their families and friends feel the need to cry foul.

Harry's repartee during interviews may not sparkling ,"In Your Opinion", but that is hardly surprising, not everybody is a media hog and you may think of Harry what you will because that is your right. But, my facetious inclusion of George Cooney proved my point. You think that he has a significat intellect, unlike the subject of the thread, namely Harry. I agree that at 53 he has more than proved it, but at thirty he was a somewhat vacuous pretty face in La La land who, like many before and since, was known more for his sexual exploits than his award winning roles.

Sound familiar?

Last edited:
Maybe we should get back to who we think he might marry and leave the who's better than who behind
I don't think he will get back to any of his former girlfriends
And I know Charles did etc etc but let's not go there
I think or hope it's someone he meets while working in his charities

Firstly, the reaction has nothing to do with Harry being our personal darling!

I think you will find there are many people that get more than a little bent out of shape when you intimate that Harry is a none to bright yob, and a military yob to boot. There is a reason for that.

I intimated nothing of the kind. I was talking about subtlety of thinking. It's a capacity that makes relationships deep and enduring imo. I said nothing about the military.

There are many current and former members of the Armed Forces who take offence at the notion that they are somehow less intelligent because they enlisted

You are going places far outside the range of my comment. :sad:

and to be honest, there is nothing wrong with Harry's intelligence if he can aspire and attain the dizzying heights within the military.

Dizzying heights? What is going on?

He is a pilot and like many, many others, among the best of the best. Denigrating his intellect, by proxy, denigrates them. And they, their families and friends feel the need to cry foul.

I never denigrated his intellect. Your reaction is extreme. You are making this far more than what it is.

Harry's repartee during interviews may not sparkling ,"In Your Opinion", but that is hardly surprising, not everybody is a media hog and you may think of Harry what you will because that is your right.

It's far more than that, Marg. He's shown gross mis-judgement in how he speaks about the 'enemy' for example. He's self absorbed in many ways. There are sound reasons why he is so btw but it impacts his 'global sense' one might say. He's a down-to-earth regular guy, quite likable we are told and I accept, but he does lack a certain subtlety in his thinking. This is an observation I have made about him, not about the military.

But, my facetious inclusion of George Cooney proved my point. You think that he has a significat intellect, unlike the subject of the thread, namely Harry. I agree that at 53 he has more than proved it, but at thirty he was a somewhat vacuous pretty face in La La land who, like many before and since, was known more for his sexual exploits than his award winning roles.Sound familiar?

Oi! Without going into it, I have to disagree with you about George. Mr Clooney has always been a particularly savvy and delightful Hollywood player. Someone you would be eager to be seated next to at a dinner party at whatever point in his career.

Anyway, this is not my style. Every now and again a rather mean streak shows up here. I am just out of my depth when it happens. So I bow out and leave you to it. Take care.

Last edited:
Time to move on now. I am quite sure that Harry, George Clooney, lawyers and members of the armed forces all have charisma, intelligence and charm of varying degrees like the rest of us. Further posts that have nothing to do with Prince Harry's rumoured relationships will be deleted without notice.

Maybe we should get back to who we think he might marry and leave the who's better than who behind
I don't think he will get back to any of his former girlfriends
And I know Charles did etc etc but let's not go there
I think or hope it's someone he meets while working in his charities

I have the same feeling about Harry and his previous girlfriends. I know there is a vague rumour that he is dating Chelsy again and/or possibly someone else too but the story does not (as of this moment anyway) seem to have been picked up anywhere else.
I have thought for a long time that the woman Harry eventually marries will be very different from who we currently imagine he would marry.

He would do very well to marry someone like Kate, a woman from outside the upper circles...and perhaps, since he has more exposure to a different circle, he will.

LaRae

I have the same feeling about Harry and his previous girlfriends. I know there is a vague rumour that he is dating Chelsy again and/or possibly someone else too but the story does not (as of this moment anyway) seem to have been picked up anywhere else.
I have thought for a long time that the woman Harry eventually marries will be very different from who we currently imagine he would marry.

I think you are very likely right. Chelsy was flying solo at this event in November:
Chelsy Davy reunited with Prince Harry at Henry van Straubenzee memorial | Daily Mail Online

Being good friends, Henry would have found out she had broken up with her bf. Since then she has gone off on holidays with her friends and he with his to different locations. If anything was up or going to be up, it would probably have leaked by now.

But a girl can dream...:innocent:

This story comes from Women's Day . . . enough said as far as I'm concerned. They know zero about Prince Harry's personal life, or any other star's personal life. They are a bunch of lying liars who lie, and always have been.
And as you've seen, so far none of us have believed it. So calm down :p It's just for good fun here.

:ROFLMAO:

I'd be here for that. She would do a whole lot more charity and good then most of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom