Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure Harry and Cressida was that serious anyway. They seemed more like good friends hanging out, rather than actual dating. I'm sure he's proud to see her doing well, and not sitting at home shaking his 'should've could've would've' as the media like to put it.

It's sentiments are premature would be my assessment. ;) A bit overblown. I think it's amusing, and meant to be so. :flowers: If Harry doesn't take himself too seriously, I could see him laughing with the article, too.

I'm not sure he'd find it funny. I imagine he wouldn't like seeing all of his accomplishments so easily dismissed. He's worked pretty hard to shake the "Party Prince" role and be taken seriously, so I think it would kinda hurt to see it mentioned by a friend of his ex. Not to mention how she took a few digs at his brother and sister-in-law.

I don't know, maybe my sense of humor is off, but I didn't think the article was funny. It just seemed mean-spirited.

Last edited:
I just think for Katie Glass, who is Cressida'a go to journalist, to write an article taking so many shots at not just Harry but Kate and the family in general is a sign they didn't end things as smooth as people think

Anyway I'm surprised Cressida hasn't been nominated for an Oscar this year.. Queen of Hollywood, really???

Harry can do better in my opinion

I never thought Harry and Cressida "fit" as a couple. She seemed too bohemian to fit in with the royal family. I couldn't imagine her on the balcony next to the queen. I believe Harry's real love was Chelsy.

Yep, nail-on-the-head! :p (Though I'm not sure about Chelsy.) Both Chelsy and Cressida would have been eaten alive by the press, especially Chelsy. Anyway, old news now.

I'm not sure Harry and Cressida was that serious anyway. They seemed more like good friends hanging out, rather than actual dating. I'm sure he's proud to see her doing well, and not sitting at home shaking his 'should've could've would've' as the media like to put it.

I have to agree somewhat. :flowers: Their pairing always had an unreality around it. Someone here mentioned 'friends with benefits'. I could see that being the case. Might still be the case. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, that article wasn't funny in the slightest. Unless you like that high school "mean girl" type humor.

I shocked that Cressida approved an article so petty and below the belt. She had to know it would raise eyebrows. I'm getting Diana/Andrew Morton flashbacks.

I'm not sure I understand why the Cambridges are being dragged into the feud. As far as I know, they were never photographed with Cressida. Maybe their distance and disinterest was a problem. Who knows.

Whatever Harry did to her REALLY pissed her off. He probably deserves it. lol He's never treated his girlfriends all that well.

I agree with you soapstar it was nasty more like girlfriends having a " you were too good for him any way" chat not for everyone to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Whatever Harry did to her REALLY pissed her off. He probably deserves it. lol He's never treated his girlfriends all that well.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."
William Congreve - The Mourning Bride, 1697.

Really? How do you know?

I've given examples on this very thread of how Harry has taken Chelsy and Cressida for granted. All without even broaching the infidelity rumors. You can look at my previous posts if you so choose.

Harry and Chelsey were to combative (verbally) with each other as I recall from the articles of the day. Young and immature they outgrew each other or finally realized it was too exhausting to keep going around and around. The last thing Harry needs is a marriage like that of his parents.

LaRae

One thing that impresses me about this article about Cressida is that it sounds, in a way, like every other article that is written about up and coming new celebrities. Its getting her name out there and its garnering her some of the publicity that surrounds every new aspiring star in the business. Its exactly what it should be.

Cressida Bonas has moved on from being just Harry's ex royal partner and has started her own path in the entertainment business. I am tending to think that there's no fighting or feudin' between Harry and Cressida but its simply that they've both moved on.

"Which is why, until Harry earns an accolade more substantial than “party-loving prince”, Cressida will always be more impressive than him. And also why, unlike Kate, Cressida feels important — as a modern, go-getting young woman."

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

OUCH!!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's wrong to take unfair digs at Catherine though. This has been done when the media described Chelsy and now Cressida. Catherine and her courtship with William has nothing to do with these young ladies.

The entire article is rubbish. Written by a friend of Cressida's to promote her as the next big thing and at the same time take cheap shots at the royals.

I mean the writer describes Cressida as the 'Queen of Hollywood'. An absolute and complete joke as far as I'm concerned.

Harry dodged a bullet with this one. Onward and upward

The entire article is rubbish. Written by a friend of Cressida's to promote her as the next big thing and at the same time take cheap shots at the royals.

I mean the writer describes Cressida as the 'Queen of Hollywood'. An absolute and complete joke as far as I'm concerned.

Harry dodged a bullet with this one. Onward and upward

Amen! Anyway, Hollywood has lots of beautiful young (and younger than Miss Bonas) women, and they get chewed up and spit out rapidly unless they are brilliantly talented and/or extremely lucky.

Indeed Rudolph.. Ms Bonas is an insignificant 'talent', IF she is a talent at all, and will sink without trace amongst all the other detritus that washes up in tinseltown, desperately hoping to be noticed..

Harry has more charisma in his little finger..

You are bringing up an interesting point, AfricanAUSSIE. :flowers: I suddenly find myself dreading that he and Cressida might still be a couple, albeit very much under-the-radar while she gets 'having a career' out of her system. :sad:

My 'dread' is not for the reason you might think. I think marrying Harry would be a mistake for her. Not for Harry. He would be lucky to get her to agree to be his wife.

However, your observation about there being no visible girlfriend with Harry, makes me wonder if there is some understanding with Cressida. I am hoping not, for her sake.

As stated by others, the latest article rather confirms there is nothing or no love lost between Cres and Henry. And the media leaks from the Cressy camp have been coming for a long time. I do think her side could let go of it and Cres can use her fame and if she has talent, that, and get on with her life.

Chelsy, by what I read, seems to be still be on good terms with Henry and sees him at events of shared friends.

I haven't seen Chelsy with her boyfriend of late either. And no, I do not expect a reconciliation between Henry and Chelsy. Shame really, she has such spunk.

The Daily Star how reputable! They're basically saying because she spilt up with her boyfriend she's immediately wanting to get back with Henry. Frankly it's an insult to her recent ex boyfriend.

According to the article: A pal said: “Chelsy and Charles broke up. It’s sad but it was all very amicable. As with any * relationship in the public eye they were under a lot of pressure. It just didn’t work out.”
I wonder if the same "pal" said exactly the same words replacing Charles with Harry. Oh the irony of it!

Still...the timeline seems weird.

Rumors were that Chelsy was settled in her law firm and engaged to Charlie Goode;
then Harry and Cressida Bonas split.
Then Chelsy splits with her bf and quits her job.

Could just be a coincidence, of course...

I hope " Harry and Chelsy" won't repeat " Charles and Camilla" story.

Rumors were that Chelsy was settled in her law firm and engaged to Charlie Goode;

Grasping at straws but I have never had the sense that Chelsy easily settled into a subsequent relationship after Harry. Weirder things have happened. Harry did ask her to marry him, we are told. The world has moved on, so maybe that same world is ready for a Princess Chelsy. Maybe Chelsy is ready to be royal. As the years wear on it won't get easier for Harry to get a 'nice girl' imo. He wants to marry, he has said, so we'll see. :flowers:

I wouldn't mind a Chelsy reunion for the simple reason that she is around his age. The longer he stays single the less women in his age bracket will be available. He's already started to date younger. I can now see a late 30's Harry dating a 18 year old girl, a potential trainwreck. The generation gap didn't work for Charles, and I don't think it will work for Harry, even with immaturity on his side.

I don't think that Harry will have trouble marrying someone near his own age. Couples often marry for the first time in their 30s now.

I don't think that Harry will have trouble marrying someone near his own age. Couples often marry for the first time in their 30s now.

Exactly so, but they usually have known each other for a while. Unless Harry falls head-over-heels and it's a mutual 'fall' into marriage, Harry looks to be marrying in his late 30's, even into his 40's - unless he's seeing someone now that we know naught of and startles us one day with an announcement of his engagement. :flowers:

It was short-sighted on Ms Davy's part to quit the job.

If Chelsy didn't want the Royal Life before she isn't going to now. Nothing has changed Harry is still a Prince. Harry could meet someone and marry within a couple of years he doesn't have to do what William did. Him dating a girl a couple of years younger wouldn't matter either. Harry has to find the right girl for him it may take him awhile as long as he isn't pushed into something he doesn't really want that is the important thing.

:previous: Maybe in the time they've been apart, Chelsy has had a rethink and reorganised her priorities. Maybe she has decided that she made a mistake and that a career as a lawyer is not more important than being with the man she loves. *cue violins* :D Maybe she's decided that she can hack the Royal life.

Seriously. And if she's his Camilla, better for her to realise it now, before either of them gets married to other people, than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom