Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't provide links or photos, sorry, as my computer is playing up, but the Daily Fail featured both girls in a Harry article yesterday. Just type in her name and various stories will come up. As she is a Muslim girl there may be problems with religion, so I doubt it is serious.

She is reputedly wild, and Harry spent a few days in Spain recently, where he met her at a club. He was staying at the Duke of Westminster's private estate where he once took Cressida and they play polo.

The other girl's name is Sarah and he was just passing time with her at a recent festival. The photo of them sitting chatting is in the same article in the Daily Mail as the news of Enayat.

Well, well, surprising news (and photos.) So Cressida Bonas turned up like a bad penny at the Invictus Games.

Do you mean Jake Warren? He's a good looking guy, isn't he?

Well, well, surprising news (and photos.) So Cressida Bonas turned up like a bad penny at the Invictus Games.

I really wouldn't put that kind of classification on Cressida or any other meaning for attending the Invictus Games other than she (like a lot of other people) wanted to attend and support the games.

Just because a couple breaks up, it doesn't mean that there's animosity or hard feelings between them and that they should avoid each other at all costs.

I can't provide links or photos, sorry, as my computer is playing up, but the Daily Fail featured both girls in a Harry article yesterday. Just type in her name and various stories will come up. As she is a Muslim girl there may be problems with religion, so I doubt it is serious.

She is reputedly wild, and Harry spent a few days in Spain recently, where he met her at a club. He was staying at the Duke of Westminster's private estate where he once took Cressida and they play polo . . .
It is my understanding that only prohibition covered the marriage to a Roman Catholic. All that changed in 2013 when that provision was removed and equal primogeniture was established.

It is my understanding that only prohibition covered the marriage to a Roman Catholic. All that changed in 2013 when that provision was removed and equal primogeniture was established.

The changes to the succession rules have not been established. The laws have been passed in the UK and most of the other realms that require legislature, but they will not come into effect until all of the realms that require legislature pass them. I believe at this point Australia is the only one to not have done so, but the point still remains - until Australia passes its legislature the changes aren't in effect.

Even with the changes, it goes against the Muslim faith for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man.

Thanks for the link to the Daily Fail article - my favorite part was the 'news' that Princess Eugenie attended with her bf - Dave Clark. Hard to believe these writers actually earn a paycheck for stuff this wrong - it's not rocket science, how hard can it be to not confuse Beatrice with Eugenie? The picture is definitely Eugenie, not sure who the young man she's speaking with is - it almost looks like George Percy.
Cressida has changed her hair, she looks very much like her big half sister Isabella.

Last edited:
Jake Warren is married. His wife's expecting a baby. Actually I dont think it is Jake, but the singer James Blunt who's accompanying Cressida. She and Harry attended his concert together.

The one in the picture with Cressida is Jake Warren, who, as you said, is married and his wife, who's expecting a baby, was also at the concert. I don't think James Blunt was accompanying Cressida, in any case, he's also married.

What surprised me the most about Cressida's appearance at the concert was that just the day before she was attending Gabriela Wilde's wedding in Italy.Hence, her hair.

Thanks for the link to the Daily Fail article - my favorite part was the 'news' that Princess Eugenie attended with her bf - Dave Clark. Hard to believe these writers actually earn a paycheck for stuff this wrong - it's not rocket science, how hard can it be to not confuse Beatrice with Eugenie? The picture is definitely Eugenie, not sure who the young man she's speaking with is - it almost looks like George Percy.
It was Guy Pelly.

Was the Camilla story FAKE??

If he is happy with her, then hopefully, Cressida will accept her future life as a Royal Duchess.

THE SUN
Better together… Harry’s back with his ex-lover Cressida
As Scotland decides… one union is on again. PRINCE Harry is back with former lover Cressida Bonas. The Sun can reveal that the 30-year-old prince secretly took the aristocratic beauty to see comedy film Sex Tape. The exes enjoyed a night at the flicks this week — suggesting the pair have rekindled their love five months after she ended their relationship. Harry has reportedly been pining for Cressida, 25, since their split. A royal source said: “It’s early days but Harry’s over the moon. He realises she’s the one for him.” The pair’s date came after she cut short a family holiday to support Harry at the Invictus Games’ closing ceremony on Sunday. And The Sun understands she spent his 30th birthday on Monday with him at Kensington Palace. The pair met for a low-key date on Tuesday at the Odeon in Kensington High Street, West London. An onlooker said: “They tried hard to blend in. None of the other cinemagoers seemed to realise.” After the movie — in which Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel lose their sex tape — Harry leapt into a car with his bodyguard. Meanwhile Cressida, in leggings and sweatshirt, hailed a cab in the direction of Kensington Palace. The couple split in April after she got fed up with the spotlight. Harry was then linked to several women — but the pair remained in contact. Harry’s happy again - PA: The source added: “Back in April, Harry was gutted, but determined to enjoy summer. But despite him pursuing other girls, he realised Cress was the one.” But a family pal warned: “Cress is tougher than she looks and is not prepared to be given the run-around. Harry had better be on his best behaviour.” THE SUN - END

Last edited:
No, I don't think so, just a brief flirtation. Harry's in love though, I think, and nobody else will do!

They're both adults, but perhaps they could have chosen a different movie.

Before to be convinced about their rekindled relatioship I want to see photos... About the sex tape: who care, they are both adults and can see the film the like

Are they back together? Those two never really acted like they were in a relationship in the first place. They could be just good friends.

Before to be convinced about their rekindled relatioship I want to see photos... About the sex tape: who care, they are both adults and can see the film the like

Of course they may- but it invites speculation. I'm not prudish, but if I were going to see a film like that I wouldn't want it known to the immediate world.
Are you aware of the 'plot' of the film? :cool:

Of course they may- but it invites speculation. I'm not prudish, but if I were going to see a film like that I wouldn't want it known to the immediate world.

It's a romantic comedy about a couple trying to get back and destroy their sex tape.

Raunchy Rom-coms are pretty standard fare and I'm not sure why you think that it should be hidden from the world that Harry's seeing a main stream raunchy comedy.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I hope prince Harry marries the one he truly loves and that he, like his brother, has a happy married life.
Personally, I hope Cressida is the one for him. Of course I don't know the girl but she seems to be a very nice girl.
If they are getting back together I hope she has reconciled herself with a future as a royal duchess.
Otherwise there is no point of rekindling their romance.
It will be a very interesting time to see how this story develops!

I think Harry will find the right girl for him eventually. He's got the right looks, money and independence. He may have to look outside of the small group of people who he know.

It's a romantic comedy about a couple trying to get back and destroy their sex tape.

Raunchy Rom-coms are pretty standard fare and I'm not sure why you think that it should be hidden from the world that Harry's seeing a main stream raunchy comedy.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Oh- I thought it was about a couple who had drifted apart and decided to make a sex tape in order to rekindle the fire which brought them together originally. Isn't that a rather different plot?

I simply don't care about the media reporting they type of movie they watched... I'm eager to know if they are back together or not:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom