Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, when actual evidence came to light in the phone hacking trial the truth was the opposite - the hacked calls showed that Chelsy was bombarding Harry w/ texts and calls when he was @ Sandhurst.
In regards to claims re: Cressida I have concluded that her camp puts so much spin on things (a la Diana) that I assume the opposite when I read about her.

I read that was William that mocked Harry and called him faking Chelsy's voice:ROFLMAO:

Prince Harry and New Girlfriend Camilla Thurlow Enjoy Romantic Vacation in St. Tropez: All the Details! | E! Online
It sounds like Prince Harry and new girlfriend Camilla Thurlow are really heating up!

The 29-year-old royal, who broke up with ex Cressida Bonas back in April, is currently on a romantic getaway with Thurlow in St. Tropez in the South of France. The cuties have been staying at a friend's luxury villa and have barely left the premises while on vacation, a source tells E! News.

Instead of going out to clubs or restaurants, the lovebirds have been spending every minute together by the pool and out of the eyes of the prying paparazzi. "They've been talking until late into the night and having one of those magical times that you have when you first fall in love and want to find out everything you can about the other person," the source says. "Harry's had no interest whatsoever in going out and just wants to focus on Camilla without any distractions."

I've read a bit about this girl and her educational and work background. Do we
know anything about her family?

I doubt it's true, but she's a very pretty girl.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I am doubtful too since there is no pics;)

I thought she was just a one night stand.. Maybe they are just going out to see if thinks develops...
we'll see

As much as I hate the DM for creating and throwing mud, I hate E online for their 6th grade level writing and puffery. Thanks for letting me rant.

Oh - and the 10 Things to know about Camilla include that Harry famously only dates blonds. You can tell I am a teacher and grading stuff when I get all picky about the atrocious ability of the press to write with truth, detail and reflection.

I think that Camilla Thurlow may just be a friend of Harry. The press can be confusing. And no photos of them together.

Funnily enough, she looks a LOT like Camilla Luddington... who is the actress who played Kate in the horrible Lifetime movie "William and Kate"

I would assume approximately 98% of that article is the writer's imagination.

The remaining 2% is that two people, one called Prince Harry and one called Camilla Thurlow exist. They have met and may possibly be dating.

The details? Not so much.

The remaining 2% is that two people, one called Prince Harry and one called Camilla Thurlow exist. They have met and may possibly be dating.

Which would mean, thank God, there's no "Team Camilla" feeding the press like there was with Cressie.

I liked how the article says they were introduced by Bea (ignoring the Halo trust connection). It's like the just took an old Cressie article and did a find & replace to change the name to Camilla.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

From what I know of Harry, if this is a new romance starting up, he's going to be wanting to keep it so far under the radar that anyone involved in covert operations would turn green with envy at his skill.

If any of the story is true, I sincerely do hope that the press leaves them alone at least for a little while. It must be so frustrating to have one's private life (even an inventive one) constantly up the flagpole.

How he can just jump straight into another relationship so quickly after the last one finished, he's certainly no gentleman. Had he made an offer to me, I most certainly would have refused!!

Last edited:
It is the press who are calling it a "relationship" (the source). It may only be a friendship based on similar interests. In reality the barely know each other so to castigate Harry for "jumping into another relationship so quickly" is maybe premature.

I don't know...maybe Cressida wasn't as much of a "relationship" as the press surmised?

Anyway, the split was several months ago, so I don't think it's all that soon to be dating again.

How he can just jump straight into another relationship so quickly after the last one finished, he's certainly no gentleman. Had he made an offer to me, I most certainly would have refused!!

I'm sure he'll lose sleep over that.

/Seriously, it's not uncommon at all for people to start dating a few months after a breakup. If they're even dating.

A gentleman would not begin a new relationship until he has finished his last - but Harry and Cressida were well and truly and very publicly finished months ago. I was unaware that there was a relationship mourning period required - is it 6 months, a year, half the length of the relationship?
In regards to Camilla, she's a college grad who actually has a real job doing something meaningful, she's beautiful and sporty - women like her who are unattached are few and far between, if there's a spark Harry would be crazy to wait 6 months or whatever the perceived appropriate time is to get to know her.

I believe that after a dating relationship ends, two things can happen.

a) Absence makes the heart grow fonder
or
b) Absence makes the heart go wander

Simple.

It is the press who are calling it a "relationship" (the source). It may only be a friendship based on similar interests. In reality the barely know each other so to castigate Harry for "jumping into another relationship so quickly" is maybe premature.
I don't know...maybe Cressida wasn't as much of a "relationship" as the press surmised?

Anyway, the split was several months ago, so I don't think it's all that soon to be dating again.
A gentleman would not begin a new relationship until he has finished his last - but Harry and Cressida were well and truly and very publicly finished months ago. I was unaware that there was a relationship mourning period required - is it 6 months, a year, half the length of the relationship?

In regards to Camilla, she's a college grad who actually has a real job doing something meaningful, she's beautiful and sporty - women like her who are unattached are few and far between, if there's a spark Harry would be crazy to wait 6 months or whatever the perceived appropriate time is to get to know her.
Not a gentleman! :ROFLMAO:

I believe that after a dating relationship ends, two things can happen.

a) Absence makes the heart grow fonder
or
b) Absence makes the heart go wander

Simple.
Succinct and sassy! :clap:

Camilla Thurlow is reputedly a good friend of Harry's old pal, Guy Pelly and his wife. I doubt whether going on this cruise together denotes anything very serious. She is a pretty girl, is sporty and works for a charity, that's about all that is known of her at the moment, but it's a good start.

Camilla Thurlow is reputedly a good friend of Harry's old pal, Guy Pelly and his wife. I doubt whether going on this cruise together denotes anything very serious. She is a pretty girl, is sporty and works for a charity, that's about all that is known of her at the moment, but it's a good start.

Who says Harry doesn't have a type....:p

But Guy and Lizzy aren't along, are they?

I read it's Ben Goldsmith and his fiancee. So it's not like Camilla is tagging along with Guy.

No, Guy and Lizzie Pelly weren't on the cruise as far as is known. (Harry is back in the UK now, anyway; someone sent an Instagram of him on a train to Edinburgh, perhaps joining his family at Balmoral.

However, Guy may have introduced her to Harry back in April. Of course Camilla works for Halo so they may have met through that. However, Cressida Bonas was rather peeved with Lizzie Pelly and had a few words with her one evening at Guy's club which was picked up by social media at the time, and it has been speculated that the romance between Harry and Cressida was over in April.

No, Guy and Lizzie Pelly weren't on the cruise as far as is known. (Harry is back in the UK now, anyway; someone sent an Instagram of him on a train to Edinburgh, perhaps joining his family at Balmoral.

However, Guy may have introduced her to Harry back in April. Of course Camilla works for Halo so they may have met through that. However, Cressida Bonas was rather peeved with Lizzie Pelly and had a few words with her one evening at Guy's club which was picked up by social media at the time, and it has been speculated that the romance between Harry and Cressida was over in April.

Mmm, if we were tabloid writers we could claim he was on his way to meet Ms. Thurlow's parents in Scotland :)
I remember reading about the April spat between Lizzy and Cressida - I assumed it was about Cressida not going to the wedding or something relating to the wedding (Harry's alleged hookup w/ the mystery blonde?)
It would be interesting to know if Camilla was even back from Cambodia last April and if she's back for good or plans to return to Cambodia w/ Halo. If she's returning this could just be a fling w/ a known end date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom