Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That is the funniest news article yet.......and just how many people believe what the DM has to say..........that's like the NE here in the US.........lololololo. The media is having a field day with this...time to wait and see what comes up next....a divorce? Are they married even? Fun and games for the media all at the expense of a private person in a role he had no choice of applying for, just an accident of birth.....in many ways it's very sad!

If Cressie was so freaked out by sitting next to Harry at a private breakfast then she definitely shouldn't be dating a prince. The Harry Hunters and the paps are going to be all over Memphis this weekend.

Why Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry really split | Mail Online

I have never seen so much "leaked" information in my life. If this is true (and a lot of it rings true) Cressida's so called friends and family must have big mouths!

No need for phone tapping here folks!!

What a mess, and a bigger mess if they ever get back together...all those leaks and willing sources!!

I am convinced now that Chelsy did not just leave because of the fish bowl effect but because of Henry's behavior. I hope Chelsy has found a man who loves and respects her. I hope she is happy. Henry stuffed that one up good and proper!

And then there's this:
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas split after row over £650 air fare - Telegraph

More sources, more friends...

At least the articles have the "sudden" thing in common, the rest of it doesn't make much sense. She didn't want to spend money. She does not have money that's why she doesn't dress well. Why spend the money if the relationship is not working? She confronted him about their future...Whaaaaaat??

A lot of this rings true to me. But never fear, Harry fans, these two ain't over for good, although whether they make it up the aisle is another question entirely.

It really amazes me how paps try to create a tragedy around Harry and Cressida's break up, like if they announced engagement than broke up or a supernatural drama happened.

It really amazes me how paps try to create a tragedy around Harry and Cressida's break up, like if they announced engagement than broke up or a supernatural drama happened.

Yeah, the media feel like they have to create fictional stories about the split because no one really know what really happened. The crazy part is that some will buy into it.

They have pictures so the need a story to go along with the pictures.

There are all sorts of silly stories flying around, including that old one about how Cressida doesn't want to give up a career in dance! (As if anyone with half a brain doesn't know that it is too late for her to establish a career in dance, unless she decides to teach.)

Gosh, how much ridiculous stories do the media need to set up? Nobody will ever know the reasons of their split

Those pictures are so grainy it could be an orchestrated stunt double.

Or it's Harry and he's using his bachelor status to it's full advantage. Good for him tbh.

^ I dont know. Maybe if I thought I was going to be marrying one of the most eligible Princes in the world and then got so publicly dropped, I might take to my bed for a few days!

Or maybe because the media are mostly vultures her employer wants her to lie low for a short time until the furor dies down...

LaRae

Local news says they think Harry landed in Memphis about an hour ago; private plane, at the charter service building.

Memphis is really making a fool of themselves...really...they are there for a private wedding. Thank god im not from there...that's embarrassing...i mean a live feed...its crazy overboard.

Give Memphis a break...they haven't had royalty there since Elvis was alive.

Something like Prince Harry coming to town is a big deal to a place like that.

LaRae

Last edited:
Give Memphis a break...they haven't had royalty there since Elvis was alive.

Something like Prince Harry coming to town is a big deal to a place like that.

LaRae

Exactly!
And let's be honest, if people weren't interested, it wouldn't happen.
I don't blame the C/C and the local media for enjoying the publicity; Memphis will benefit from this via increased tourism.

Besides, when William got married there were giant screens in Times Square to televise the Royal Wedding (so there's no call to sneer at Memphis). :flowers:

And to the poster on the previous page...as if NYC doesn't have their own share of embarassing things connected to it...no need to look down on the people of the South and think yourself superior.

LaRae

And to the poster on the previous page...as if NYC doesn't have their own share of embarassing things connected to it...no need to look down on the people of the South and think yourself superior.

LaRae

Plenty of embarrassing people and things on the front page of the Daily Mail, too!

Lets face it here folks. A wedding is a celebration and in this case, the groom has a reputation of being a Master of Parties. Its his business. Entertaining people and providing them a venue for happy times is what Guy Pelly is all about. This is one of the most important weekends of his life and common sense tells me he is going all out to throw the destination wedding of all weddings as I would imagine quite a large percentage of the guests flew in from elsewhere. He's not going to say "Welcome to Memphis. See ya at the wedding in a few days". He's planned things for his guest to do over the days and IMHO, if it made the news I think its great.

Personally I'd much rather turn on my TV set and see coverage of Guy and Lizzie's wonderful wedding weekend that the constant onslaught of missing planes, sunken ferries, shootings and the violence in the Ukraine.

I'm going off-topic, but whilst I accept the views that Guy likes the media and that royalty is present at his wedding, I do feel that the media coverage was a bit much. I think the reason why people are complaining is because it was originally a private wedding, and when an event is private, it usually means that there are no or a few photos. A few photos and some information would've been better from my point of view.

Well, I want lots of photos!
For one thing, it's a costume wedding so I feel there will be some outlandish get-ups!

Does anyone know if it's a general costume party or if there's a specific theme?

Remember Guy is marrying into a very wealthy family, so they have the money for a very splashy wedding.

And this has what to do with Henry and his relationships?

Back on the subject of Harry being newly single, I thought I'd post my laugh of the day here. Browsing through some news blips, I came across this headline "Hollywood's newest single royal spotted in Miami". Hollywood? Wherever did they come up with this from I wonder.

As these folks have absolutely no clue what they're talking about, I'm not even going to bother opening the article let alone repost it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom