Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they claim that an exclusive when some other tabloids wrote the same article a week or two ago?

How can they claim that an exclusive when some other tabloids wrote the same article a week or two ago?

Every tabloid is going to write this article, many times over.

Once again, another article from Cressida's friends, placing Cressie in a favorable light. I personally think Harry finally figured out her game, and knows to move on.

Had she been a man doing this to a female member of the BRF, she would be called a four letter word, rightly so.

I know some of you don't believe Cressie is an arch manipulator of the press, but I always thought it from day one.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Move on, Harry.

Poor Harry. But it is for the best.

So, she doesn't want to be a trophy wife but wants to be an actress like her sister Isabella? Funny, because Isabella got married a few weeks ago and has just announced this week she's giving up acting to concentrate on charity work, which basically means, "now that my 20s are finish and I'm a married woman I'm leaving this conversation of having a career and i'll be a wife but to show the world I'm not a trophy wife I'll do some charity once in a while"

Interesting to see this photo of Cressida in the article. It belongs to a set of papparazzi pictures of Brunopress that I was wondering why weren't posted yet on british tabloids. Actually that's something I always wondered this about this girl: Unlike Kate when she dated William, unlike Pippa pos-royal wedding, unlike Chelsy when dating Harry, this girl has been left alone by the paps. WHY?

I think Cressida has a quite manipulative side. She seems to do ultimatums a lot. We discussed that sometime ago here in the forum about a ultimatum to delete Chelsy's number and some members said it was normal and bla bla bla. Well, it seems now to have been confirmed that she has a tendency to do them, which is something I dislike a lot in people. I'm glad Harry seems to not be willing to giving in to this and runs before things end at stage where it's difficult to leave.
Also, this tendency of her close friends portraiting her to the press as someone who doesn't care Harry is a royal, she likes her freedom, she wants to have a career, she doesn't want to be a trophy wife, blablabla looks ridiculously forced

So, she doesn't want to be a trophy wife but wants to be an actress like her sister Isabella? Funny, because Isabella got married a few weeks ago and has just announced this week she's giving up acting to concentrate on charity work, which basically means, "now that my 20s are finish and I'm a married woman I'm leaving this conversation of having a career and i'll be a wife but to show the world I'm not a trophy wife I'll do some charity once in a while"

Interesting to see this photo of Cressida in the article. It belongs to a set of papparazzi pictures of Brunopress that I was wondering why weren't posted yet on british tabloids. Actually that's something I always wondered this about this girl: Unlike Kate when she dated William, unlike Pippa pos-royal wedding, unlike Chelsy when dating Harry, this girl has been left alone by the paps. WHY?

I think Cressida has a quite manipulative side. She seems to do ultimatums a lot. We discussed that sometime ago here in the forum about a ultimatum to delete Chelsy's number and some members said it was normal and bla bla bla. Well, it seems now to have been confirmed that she has a tendency to do them, which is something I dislike a lot in people. I'm glad Harry seems to not be willing to giving in to this and runs before things end at stage where it's difficult to leave.
Also, this tendency of her close friends portraiting her to the press as someone who doesn't care Harry is a royal, she likes her freedom, she wants to have a career, she doesn't want to be a trophy wife, blablabla looks ridiculously forced

Could you imagine if these two had gotten married and she blabbed to the press every time they had a fight?

I'm sure the few digs at Will and Kate re: her sister Isabella went over like a lead balloon as well .

I think Cressie burned a few bridges here. Good luck, girlfriend. :ermm:

I think it's important to not read too much into these stories. The press is just playing around with Harry's relationships... which seems to be pretty private and not much really known about his relationship with this young lady.

They were pictured on the slopes hugging and a few nights out on the town together and the media has already made all kinds of theories about this relationship. They may be very good friends or just taking things slow. I don't think these folks are talking about walking down the isle together anytime soon.

The whole marriage story is most likely a made up and juicy story just to fill the pages and to get people talking.

I was under the impression that reports claimed Harry did not want to pressure Cressida, because he recognized she was 'so young'. Reports claimed that Cressida 'was furious' about his vegas scandal, but it later turned into 'Cressida didn't mind at all'. Then there's this story about Cressida being 'controlling' and Kate being 'protective', where they couldn't really make up their minds, as to whether they are feuding over exes or aristocratic status.

Last edited:
It all just sounds like when there is no story, the press makes one up.

Cressida, of course is a manipulative woman who isn't ready for marriage but is also issuing ultimatums to force Harry to be more devoted to her. Meanwhile the relationship between the two of them is driving a wedge between William and Catherine because William has always harboured feelings for Cressida's sister - while Pippa is devastated because she wanted to become Princess Harry, and cinch the future of the monarchy for the Middletons (James is just disappointed because there isn't a Wales child for him). Oh, and of course, meanwhile the Queen is dying and Evil Camilla is plotting to steal the throne for herself and her Catholic children. Fortunately, of course, Andrew won't let any of that happen because if the crown leaves the Mountbatten-Windsors then what will happen to his children's titles?

Edward and Sophie will take them all in and build a new media empire.

And Anne will finally be able to leave Timothy behind. The Queen will come clean about her affair with Porchy, and Philip will run off to Greece with Alexandra.

I think that about covers everyone.

Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas romance is on the rocks "because she's not ready to get married" - Mirror Online

I think in Henry's case (vegas, etc.) ultimatums are not out of the question. If he finds them impossible or challenging to keep there is a problem indeed. Considering he has let her down in the past, I am on her side IF this is true. He has to prove himself to her. She is wise not to agree to marry before she is sure he can stay true and committed.

Trophy wife? Please!! What is she doing with him if she wants to pursue an acting career? What is he doing with her if he wants someone less airy fairy and more focused?

Go get Chelsy you fool! Beg, grovel, make changes...grow up!!!

Last edited:
Ish, you forgot Princess Michael making a grab for the crown now that Michael in back in the line of succession.

Last edited:
Once again, another article from Cressida's friends, placing Cressie in a favorable light. I personally think Harry finally figured out her game, and knows to move on.

Had she been a man doing this to a female member of the BRF, she would be called a four letter word, rightly so.

I know some of you don't believe Cressie is an arch manipulator of the press, but I always thought it from day one.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Move on, Harry.

I agree. The girl is pretty but seemed to have FLAKE FACTOR branded on her forehead. Good riddance. And I doubt very much that she dumped him..I think she was on the way out and sensed it somehow, so she saved face by leaking this "exclusive" to the Press.

I have always felt that Harry will be at least 30 before he meets The One...sorry I do not believe it was Chelsy Davy either.

Last edited:
Ish, you forgot Princess Michael making a grab for the crown now that Michael in back in the line of succession.

Right! The Michaels make a grab, only to be stalled by the Duke of Kent who, of course, has the better claim, then the Gloucesters realize that they've for an even better claim and toss their hat into the ring. The Lascelles try to make a fight for it, but no one supports them so they end up flipping a series of coins over who to support - Mountbatten-Windsor, Gloucester, or Kent. Oh, and in all the chaos Franz of Bavaria decides to claim the Stuart throne.

The Commonwealth starts to fall apart, with each of her majesty's realms supporting a different contender (and in the case of Canada and Australia, multiple contenders). And on HM's deathbed, with her last breath she says "bugger it all" and names Simon Abney-Hastings as her heir.

And Anne will finally be able to leave Timothy behind. The Queen will come clean about her affair with Porchy, and Philip will run off to Greece with Alexandra.

I think that about covers everyone.

You forgot that either Diana is behind it all from heaven or that Harry nearly drowned when he rowed over to that irland to show Cressida his mother's grave to warn her about reading too many papers and believe in what people write... Or another Diana-related story.

You forgot that either Diana is behind it all from heaven or that Harry nearly drowned when he rowed over to that irland to show Cressida his mother's grave to warn her about reading too many papers and believe in what people write... Or another Diana-related story.

Hmm...

Oh! As he's fleeing to Greece, Philip confirms the long held suspicions that the BRF orchestrated Diana's death, and only laments that they didn't do the same with Sarah.

Can we all take this gossip with a pinch of salt? These are the same papers that wrote Cressida gave him an ultimatum about settling down a few months ago. Slow news day.

Reactions: Ish
I believe there is a kernel of truth to these rumors and that Cressida may be reluctant to take on the royal wife title. This article nails it:

The kinds of girls Harry dates don’t want to be princesses.

They’re already extremely, sometimes obscenely, wealthy. They’re already connected. They’re obviously privileged. They were bred, as they do in those circles (which is not the same circle as the Middletons, ahem), to value privacy. And they LOVE to party. Becoming a royal consort wouldn’t add anything to their lives that they don’t already have. In fact, becoming a royal consort would probably TAKE AWAY from the awesome lives they already lead. The partying, for example, would certainly be jeopardised.

The point is that Harry’s taste is too high class.

If he were to mine closer to the middle, for instance, like his brother, he might have a better chance.

Prince Harry

That may be in some cases but, again, we really don't know anything about Harry's relationship with Cressida. They have only been pictured together maybe a handful of times and the tabloids are over analyzing their relationship.

I can't believe anyone is taking any article about Harry's relationship(s) seriously....we all know they make up stuff in order to sell.

LaRae

I don't agree with the idea that the whole thing is a class issue, but there is a valid point in the argument.

Harry does seem to date girls who are interested in partying and what not, and not necessarily who are interested in becoming a princess. Catherine is criticized for wanting to be a princess, but it's that desire that makes her a good consort for William - she wants the role (plus the fact that they're in love, etc). Harry's girlfriends don't seem to want this role, which is going to make him finding a wife (or at least a lasting wife) difficult.

That said, though, I do think it makes sense that Harry's girlfriends and future wife (whoever she may be) enjoy parties. Harry enjoys parties, so for his significant other to not be interested in that suggests that there is going to be disappointment in the future.

Hardly surprising. The tabs have always been more class conscious than the people they supposedly report on.

True.

There was a period of time were Cressida's sister was always in the tabloid news. Plus she's married to Richard Branson son who seems to use everything as a promotion for his business.

If the tabloids are to be believe, Harry needs to date different girls. Like those girls don't know he's a Prince?

I sometimes feel that when the press can't find something to write about, they just make it up. Either that, or Cressida's friends are telling tales which probably means that the relationship is over.

I don't agree with the idea that the whole thing is a class issue, but there is a valid point in the argument.

Harry does seem to date girls who are interested in partying and what not, and not necessarily who are interested in becoming a princess. Catherine is criticized for wanting to be a princess, but it's that desire that makes her a good consort for William - she wants the role (plus the fact that they're in love, etc). Harry's girlfriends don't seem to want this role, which is going to make him finding a wife (or at least a lasting wife) difficult.

That said, though, I do think it makes sense that Harry's girlfriends and future wife (whoever she may be) enjoy parties. Harry enjoys parties, so for his significant other to not be interested in that suggests that there is going to be disappointment in the future.

I agree. The article I posted had a level of sarcasm, but it was true. These girls live like princesses without all the scrutiny, and to them, it's not worth it. It may be harsh to say, but someone like Kate has a certain level of ambition and pragmatism that makes her a perfect fit. Harry, though, didn't go to university and his chances of mixing with a girl outside of his high class crew seems unlikely, which is unfortunate.

I'd like to think that Kate didn't want to be a princess...

...but she did want to be William's wife. Very few women or men are able to live the exact life they wish, doing precisely what they want. It's always a compromise. But if you're madly in love, you learn to take the bitter with the sweet. Eventually Harry will meet a woman who wants to be his wife, with all that that entails. Marrying the 'spare' is not the worst gig in the world, particularly if you are both mature to begin with. If you don't have a degree of maturity at marriage, it will fail regardless of his/her "job." (And I won't bother to mention examples.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom