The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Courtier

Ritwittato da Duchess Kate Addict
Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 11 h

#PrinceHarry spent the weekend with his ex Chelsy Davy just weeks after finishing with Cressida Bonas reports @TheSunNewspaper
I think it means Harry and Chelsy were at the same wedding as guests. No more

Old 06-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Courtier

Article:
SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Chelsy's THIRD sunshine jaunt with Cressie's brother | Mail Online

Another photo:
https://www.facebook.com/38773032458...type=1&theater

It would be an interesting catch up I think.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Jacobi is the one who posts these pictures; think he does it to undermine Chelsy and boost his sister?

(They generally don't show Chelsy is a flattering light).
Old 06-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Courtier

Here's a picture of Cressida attending a charity event last night. Sarah and Eugenie were there as well.

Cressida Bonas attends the Art Antiques London Gala Evening in aid of... Nachrichtenfoto 450387910 | Getty Images

Abraham Lincoln
Old 06-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Courtier

Sarah Ferguson has lovely legs .... that's all I'll say about that!

Nice photographer ... getting just the right angle on Cressida for the "side boob" shot. These people are despicable. Having said that she IS truly a very lovely young woman.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Courtier

Cressida Bonas switches style up with voluminous blow dry as she joins Princess Eugenie and Sarah Duchess of York for Art Gala | Mail Online

Abraham Lincoln
Old 06-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Jacobi is the one who posts these pictures; think he does it to undermine Chelsy and boost his sister?

(They generally don't show Chelsy is a flattering light).
I don't think his "target" is Chelsy, I think it's Harry. What the pictures show above all is that Chelsy is happy and enjoying a great life WITHOUT Harry. Cressida also seems to be doing great without him. Harry is the one who doesn't look very good in this story, you know, the boyfriend who is so bad his girlfriends do much better without him...

Anyway, glad to know I'm not the only one thinking these "leaks" have an agenda
Old 06-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
I don't think his "target" is Chelsy, I think it's Harry. What the pictures show above all is that Chelsy is happy and enjoying a great life WITHOUT Harry. Cressida also seems to be doing great without him. Harry is the one who doesn't look very good in this story, you know, the boyfriend who is so bad his girlfriends do much better without him...

Anyway, glad to know I'm not the only one thinking these "leaks" have an agenda
Totally agree Julliette.

I'll just add that perhaps Jacobi makes the Chelsy photos public to say something like:

"Yeah, that's right dude (Henry), I have her right here...beside me, having sooo much fun...always. And you can't have HER!!!"

Bahahaha! School yard stuff.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Royal Highness

Well, thank God there is life after Harry.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
Here's a picture of Cressida attending a charity event last night. Sarah and Eugenie were there as well.

Cressida Bonas attends the Art Antiques London Gala Evening in aid of... Nachrichtenfoto 450387910 | Getty Images
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post

Nice photographer ... getting just the right angle on Cressida for the "side boob" shot. These people are despicable. Having said that she IS truly a very lovely young woman.
Sarah and Eugenie both looked lovely but deplorable "side boob" shot or not, Cressida's top is both ugly and immodest from the back. The front view is very attractive.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Majesty

Cressida Bonas steps out for a girls night out with Princess Eugenie-
Cressida Bonas steps out for a girls night out with Princess Eugenie | Showbiz | News | Daily Express

A right Royal knees up! Cressida Bonas looks summer ready as she enjoys a late night out with Princess Eugenie at Chiltern Firehouse
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...night-out.html

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-14-2014, 12:40 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post

That is how she dressed - unless you were looking at her straight on from the front, she chose to attend an evening gala and this is the view to which everyone there had - all night. It wasn't a "malfunction."

I think it's vulgar to show up at an event like this with that top - I never think much of women who chose to turn up at events with risque outfits - seems like it's all to draw attention to themselves and make headlines. Actresses do it a lot.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
That is how she dressed - unless you were looking at her straight on from the front, she chose to attend an evening gala and this is the view to which everyone there had - all night. It wasn't a "malfunction."

I think it's vulgar to show up at an event like this with that top - I never think much of women who chose to turn up at events with risque outfits - seems like it's all to draw attention to themselves and make headlines. Actresses do it a lot.
I think Cressida is on the prowl, as the saying goes. She's out there flirting and making eyes with the guys. She just lost a major relationship. She's young. It's a venue where she will meet the kind of men she is likely interested in getting acquainted with. Eugenie is being a very good friend. One way to look at it all, anyway.

From my perspective (but I'm not British) it seems all good to me - though I can understand your point. But there is this - if she is seriously interested in a film career - the people she would want to impress will be looking to see her in this way, to see that she has the body and the presence to carry off a 'show' of herself. May not seem right - but producers and directors look for actors who can 'sell' the product once on the circuit to talk about a film - and that will look good on the red carpet. Cressida is demonstrating that she would look good on the red carpet. She has a dazzling smile, too. She is very appealing. All the boxes are being checked - maybe she even has talent! They do not want shrinking violets afraid of an 'immodest' picture. It's a different world - probably confusing because Cressida is with a royal - another world that has different sensibilities.
Old 06-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm not a fan of that top. It shows too much of her boobs from the side. But she's a very beautiful young woman and obviously doesn't mind showing off her lovely young body like that, and for an aspiring actress that might not be a bad thing. She may have no qualms about full nudity in films or plays so it might not bother her at all and she's trying to get this message across to potential employers. Though I notice she kept her arms to her sides as she was leaving.
Old 06-14-2014, 07:25 PM
Heir Apparent

That top is too loose and gaps on her and if it fit correctly, we wouldn't see side views like that.
Old 06-14-2014, 07:26 PM
Courtier

It's just a tacky look IMO.

LaRae
Old 06-17-2014, 12:17 AM

She needs double sided tape that's Fashion 1A.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I'm not a fan of that top. It shows too much of her boobs from the side. But she's a very beautiful young woman and obviously doesn't mind showing off her lovely young body like that, and for an aspiring actress that might not be a bad thing. She may have no qualms about full nudity in films or plays so it might not bother her at all and she's trying to get this message across to potential employers. Though I notice she kept her arms to her sides as she was leaving.
I didn't see that but my overall impression of Cressida is that she has here-to-fore been a fairly discreet young woman - especially when actively dating Prince Harry. This seems a bit out of character for her and while the line of thought that she might be making a 'show' for the Hollywood types is reasonable to an extent - I agree - she is still the discreet person she was and has been. Hard to change overnight. That moment of modesty - if it was that - is rather charming.

Anyway, hope she gets a beau soon that appreciates her in all the right ways - so she can move on.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:24 AM
Courtier

Is this the longest we have seen Henry single?? Haha!
Old 06-22-2014, 12:20 AM
Courtier

This looks interesting to me:
GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Cressida Bonas pins the blame on fall Guy: Prince Harry's ex and pal Pelly in 'heated exchange' at his Chelsea club | Mail Online

Not sure I believe the boy night out is what the issue is...why would she be arguing with the wife instead of Percy?