Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummm. I wonder if Cressida was named after the unfaithrul Trojan woman of the same name, or whether she was named after the small moon of Uranus.

Lol. That would be an interesting question to ask. I can see it now. All the paparazzi following her as she gets in the car and some random camera man asking that same question. Hilarious! But is it a common name in the UK?

I lived in England for many years and never met a Cressida. Toyota used to have a model called the Cressida.

It is not a name I've heard anywhere I've ever lived. I like the way it rolls off the tongue, but would never name a daughter that because of the unfaithful business.

I lived in England for many years and never met a Cressida. Toyota used to have a model called the Cressida.

It is not a name I've heard anywhere I've ever lived. I like the way it rolls off the tongue, but would never name a daughter that because of the unfaithful business.

Maybe her parents liked the car? Lol;)

:previous: lol you both made me smile.

I have to say when I first saw some pictures of her from the wedding I was like she looks like a kid. I am little surprised Harry didn't go for someone older.

I thought the same! I think that's what turns me off with this couple. Cressida looks a bit like a teenager while Harry is looking more and more like a man in my eyes.

Her looking like a kid is even funnier because her name Cressida always remember me of the word Crescida which in portuguese means "grown up":bang:

:previous: lol you both made me smile.

I thought the same! I think that's what turns me off with this couple. Cressida looks a bit like a teenager while Harry is looking more and more like a man in my eyes.

Her looking like a kid is even funnier because her name Cressida always remember me of the word Crescida which in portuguese means "grown up":bang:

I agree she looks young. But then I have always found it hard personally since I look very young no matter how much makeup I have on or what I wear. So...I feel for you Cressida! :(

Knock a girl when she's already down...:) lol
I'm sure it'll be beneficial...one day

Nice to know she can sing though...sing and dance:D

Last edited:
Hummm. I wonder if Cressida was named after the unfaithrul Trojan woman of the same name, or whether she was named after the small moon of Uranus.

:lol:

I have no idea why, after reading those alternatives, suddenly Kim Kardashian and Kanye West popped into my head. I wonder if they'll name their baby Kressida? Might become a rather apropo family name for them.

Wonder what Harry will think of that? :ermm:

We are amused.

Cressida is a character in a novel by Rosie Thomas called "All My Sins Remembered." She is the daughter of one of two first cousins who had a very tense relationship with each other. This is around 1920 in England. Cressida's mother, the daughter of an Earl, was seduced by a painter, and married someone more appropriate to her social standing, who never knew Cressida was not his daughter. Perhaps the unfaithful bit is why Thomas chose that name for the little girl.

Another pic from the wedding pic (posting it here because Cressida is in it)

Holly Branson ‏@HollyBranson
.@JacobiAGC they did so well. Wish I was with you all. love this pic - two family come together to make a huge one! pic.twitter.com/qxf1ZWlBNB

Damn fine verandah! *is jealous*

Isabella seems to have a "type". Sam looks a lot like Prince William: blond, similar shaped face, mouth full of big teeth, though not quite so much of the "Bucky Beaver" look going on.

Damn fine verandah! *is jealous*

Isabella seems to have a "type". Sam looks a lot like Prince William: blond, similar shaped face, mouth full of big teeth, though not quite so much of the "Bucky Beaver" look going on.

I saw the article in a side column in the DM website and I thought it was Heidi and Spencer Montag.

This is not the same article as I previously posted. This one talks about their date and the status of their relationship as told by 'sources'. Apparently they are finally an official couple.

"It's taken eight months, a posting to Afghanistan and a few false starts. But it seems Prince Harry has finally got his girl, emerging from a London nightclub early yesterday morning with a smile on his face after his first proper 'date' with Cressida Bonas.

Royal sources said the Prince and the 24-year-old dance student are at last officially a couple – having first been linked last July."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lfriend-Cressida-Bonas.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Last edited:
Hopefully next week he appears with another girl on his arm and those "souces" will be all in a tizzy about what went wrong.

I doubt if Harry is ready to settle down with this new girl, time will tell. But I honestly have never understood the Chelsy love among so many Harry watchers.

I have never seen a photo of that chick where she didn't look drunk or hungover, and in dire need of a hot bath. :sad: I am thrilled that Harry seems to have moved on.

Last edited:
I doubt if Harry is ready to settle down with this new girl, time will tell. But I honestly have never understood the Chelsy love among so many Harry watchers.

I have never seen a photo of that chick where she didn't look drunk or hungover, and in dire need of a hot bath. :sad: I am thrilled that Harry seems to have moved on.

I thought @ the time that their last 'on again' was just so she could land an invite to W&K's wedding, which once that was accomplished she was gone for good.
In regards to Cressida and the source of the name I'm voting for the Dr. Who Cressida as the inspiration.
Interesting that Eugenie is always w/ them on public outings - any thoughts on why?

I thought @ the time that their last 'on again' was just so she could land an invite to W&K's wedding, which once that was accomplished she was gone for good.
In regards to Cressida and the source of the name I'm voting for the Dr. Who Cressida as the inspiration.
Interesting that Eugenie is always w/ them on public outings - any thoughts on why?

Over the years I imagine Catherine and Chelsy had become friends after facing the press and royal girlfriend troubles together, and invite would have appeared regardless I imagine.

Eugenie is probably with them to either put off the relationship rumours, or because they simply enjoy each others company.

It seems like most of the public outings that they've been seen at are group events. Eugenie is friends with both, so she's involved in the group.

There's also the idea that having Eugenie there gives speculation to Cressida simply being Eugenie's friend and not Harry's girlfriend, which those who are determined to deny this relationship cling to. If there is a relationship (it looks like one to me) then perhaps Harry's trying to play it safe a bit, easing Cressida into things and secure a bit more privacy for them. It doesn't seem to be working simply because people have latched on to the idea of them dating, so every time they're out there's an interest in her regardless of who else they're with, and the argent as to whether or not they're dating comes up.

It doesn't seem to be working simply because people have latched on to the idea of them dating, so every time they're out there's an interest in her regardless of who else they're with, and the argent as to whether or not they're dating comes up.

It's not working because of their own behaviour in particular during their snow holiday. Who could you expect someone to NOT see a relationship, if you are openly embracing and kissing and cuddling? In order to make it work these two (Harry and Cressida) would have needed to show more restraint.
Conclusion: It's no use to cry over spilt milk.

It's not working because of their own behaviour in particular during their snow holiday. Who could you expect someone to NOT see a relationship, if you are openly embracing and kissing and cuddling? In order to make it work these two (Harry and Cressida) would have needed to show more restraint.
Conclusion: It's no use to cry over spilt milk.

The pictures that I saw were of debatable appearance - it's very easy to infer from them that they're in a relationship, but could also just be very close friends.

I do think they're in a relationship and that the cat was out of the bag, so to speak, with the skiing pictures, but it does look like Harry's trying to backtrack a bit and make it look more questionable. There is certainly a lot of debate as to whether or not they're in a relationship at all. In my opinion, it's almost as though those who want him to be in a relationship see it as one, but those who don't (or who are still holding out for Chelsy) see it as just a friendship.

The pictures that I saw were of debatable appearance - it's very easy to infer from them that they're in a relationship, but could also just be very close friends.

I do think they're in a relationship and that the cat was out of the bag, so to speak, with the skiing pictures, but it does look like Harry's trying to backtrack a bit and make it look more questionable. There is certainly a lot of debate as to whether or not they're in a relationship at all. In my opinion, it's almost as though those who want him to be in a relationship see it as one, but those who don't (or who are still holding out for Chelsy) see it as just a friendship.

Lol, I agree, but then all we ever saw with Will and Kate were hugs so one could argue that we never really knew if they were in a relationship plus their appearances together were spotty and they never talked about each other or William didn't talk about Kate publicly.

I think that's what Harry's trying to do - he's just not necessarily doing the best job at it. He also has his age going against him here. When William and Catherine started dating they were younger and no one was looking to see them get married yet (that changed after awhile, but at the start). Now Harry's older and people want to see him married, so every possible girlfriend is going to her that immediate scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom