Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry won't be walking down the isle in the foreseeable future. He's not in a relationship at the moment. Even if he's trying to establish one, most likely he won't rush into anything.

If everything continue to go well, I think, the next British royal wedding will be between Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark.

If Harry accepts, it will probably result in a proposal.

You sound so certain. ;) I hope you're right, only because I want to see a wedding and then babies. I also think Cressida would make a stunning bride and gorgeous babies. My reasons are pretty superficial and un-invested.

Anyway, I think Harry is very ready for marriage, as he himself has said so. The spring/summer of 2015 strikes me as a perfect time. JMHO. :flowers:

Out of nowhere I had this idea and some of you may wish I didn't. Well actually, I saw the adoption thread and then Lady Nimue posted "and then babies." I wish Harry or some other high-profile-if-not-heir-type-royal would marry and adopt. It would be such an excellent example for the world to follow.
In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say that if Harry found a woman who shared his passion for Sentable and said - "Oh Harry, let's marry and then go through the approval/counseling process and try to adopt," that might carry a lot of weight in his eyes. Maybe not as a first child, but it would be a value centered choice to make.
Harry does have some substance underneath all that motorbike and Las Vegas stuff he has done.

Any child or children adopted by Prince Harry and his wife wouldn't by styled HRH or any other title than master/miss ? 'Mountbatten-Windsor', since adoptees [whilst equal in EVERY other respect cannot inherit their adopted fathers title [or courtesy titles.]

Although a laudable idea in many respects I think that would increase the pressure on the adoptee to an uncomfortable degree, by making their 'other' status permanently visible in the public eye.

i speak as a [very happy] adoptee, myself.

Far better IMO than raising 1 child as an adoptee (ala Angelina Jolie) to invest equivalent $$$ or time to help orphans in situ - as Harry has done w/ Sentebale.
Before we detour down a track arguing about how Harry should acquire his future offspring, perhaps we can focus on his acquisition of his future GF/spouse.
I lean towards the Cressida is history camp. However, if they have rekindled their relationship then Cressida has perhaps learned who cannot be trusted with this info. as there are no leaks this time unlike the onslaught from 'friends' and 'sources' which we saw before.
Am I the only one who thinks Cressida's appearance has hardened just a bit? Or is it just the photos published lately have been less flattering? To me she's looking more and more like her half sister Isabella these days and less like the ingenue she seemed in the beginning.

Last edited:
I think Harry and Cressie are done just like he and Chelsea are done (sorry giraffe but it's true)....he's publically said he wants what his brother has (wife/family) so it's not an issue of him wanting to be a playboy.

I think he needs to try and date normal women ..those outside his social circle and the titled set. Women like Kate/Sophie/Autumn etc. Women he would run into during some of his 'off camera' visits to charities etc.

LaRae

I lean towards the Cressida is history camp. However, if they have rekindled their relationship then Cressida has perhaps learned who cannot be trusted with this info. as there are no leaks this time unlike the onslaught from 'friends' and 'sources' which we saw before.

Might be so. Makes sense. :flowers:

Am I the only one who thinks Cressida's appearance has hardened just a bit? Or is it just the photos published lately have been less flattering? To me she's looking more and more like her half sister Isabella these days and less like the ingenue she seemed in the beginning.

She was just out of adolescence 'in the beginning' so that counts for the early impressions. She was in fact an ingenue. She is growing up, maturing. I hope that doesn't translate to 'hardening'. :sad: For any of us. Isabella remains a beauty in my eyes, whenever I see a picture, which isn't often, but I just looked her up to be sure. Cressida's features are more delicate, more chiseled and refined in quality imo. I don't see a resemblance beyond the familial.

Any child or children adopted by Prince Harry and his wife wouldn't by styled HRH or any other title than master/miss ? 'Mountbatten-Windsor', since adoptees [whilst equal in EVERY other respect cannot inherit their adopted fathers title [or courtesy titles.]

Although a laudable idea in many respects I think that would increase the pressure on the adoptee to an uncomfortable degree, by making their 'other' status permanently visible in the public eye.

i speak as a [very happy] adoptee, myself.

Adopted children are granted the same courtesy titles as other children (and have been since 2004), they just can't inherit titles.

Any child of Harry's (biological or adopted) will be Lord/Lady X Mountbatten-Windsor during his grandmother's lifetime (presuming that Harry is married to said child's mother). I don't think the LPs pertaining to Princely title really address the issue of adopted children (or for that matter children born out of wedlock but subsequently legitimatized; in the peerage such children are treated like adopted children) at the moment, but I would suspect that if/when the situation arises LPs would be created to address it.

Might be so. Makes sense. :flowers:

She was just out of adolescence 'in the beginning' so that counts for the early impressions. She was in fact an ingenue. She is growing up, maturing. I hope that doesn't translate to 'hardening'. :sad: For any of us. Isabella remains a beauty in my eyes, whenever I see a picture, which isn't often, but I just looked her up to be sure. Cressida's features are more delicate, more chiseled and refined in quality imo. I don't see a resemblance beyond the familial.

I knew hardened wasn't exactly the right word - chiseled is closer to what I was trying to describe.

Of course Cressida will be 26 next February (and Chelsy is now 29; how time flies!) If Harry and Cressida take another couple of years to walk down the aisle Cress will be 27 and Harry 32, good mature ages. However, I am wavering now about whether the two are seeing each other. They are keeping things well under wraps if they are. I too want to see Harry and Cressida wed.

Cressida Bonas cuddles up to mother Lady Mary Gaye Curzon | Daily Mail Online
Prince Harry’s on/off girlfriend Cressida Bonas was spotted giving her mother Lady Mary Gaye Curzon a loving hug at one of her favourite Sloane Square haunts, Café Colbert.

Having let one royal slip through her fingers — Prince William was linked to Cressie’s half-sister Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, who went on to marry Richard Branson’s son Sam — it has been said that Lady Mary Gaye is not prepared to lose another and has been counselling her youngest daughter on how to win Harry back.

I don't understand the point of this "article"... uhm

Totally bogus imo. :sad: Part of the usual media fiction spin, creating a 'social climbing' mother.

The same that was done to Carole Middleton. JMO.

I eagerly await the article that claims Lady Mary has a Prince Harry screen saver on her phone. An oldie but a goodie.

Totally bogus imo. :sad: Part of the usual media fiction spin, creating a 'social climbing' mother.

The same that was done to Carole Middleton. JMO.

Well to be fair Cressida has been behaving like Kate after the break-up in 2007...:whistling: I don't know much abouther mom but I guess she could have the same strong personality as Carole;)

Well to be fair Cressida has been behaving like Kate after the break-up in 2007...:whistling: I don't know much abouther mom but I guess she could have the same strong personality as Carole;)

You've met Carole? Have mutual friends? I know you wouldn't be basing your opinion off the 20 second interview she gave outside the Lindo Wing. That's all the rest of us have.

You've met Carole? Have mutual friends? I know you wouldn't be basing your opinion off the 20 second interview she gave outside the Lindo Wing. That's all the rest of us have.

Well we are here to give opinions other than fact or we wouldn't dicuss anything and the forum would be getting pretty boring IMO Carole is a strong woman...

Well we are here to give opinions other than fact or we wouldn't dicuss anything and the forum would be getting pretty boring IMO Carole is a strong woman...

You stated resolutely that Carole had a strong personality. You even added a mischievous winky face. I took this to mean you had some inside info. Because Carole is a private citizen, we only see pics of her a few times a year. I don't see how any of us would have a grasp on her, the same for Lady Mary.

You stated resolutely that Carole had a strong personality. You even added a mischievous winky face. I took this to mean you had some inside info. Because Carole is a private citizen, we only see pics of her a few times a year. I don't see how any of us would have a grasp on her, the same for Lady Mary.

I think you should cool down, relax and take it easy :ermm:

IMO a strong personality is good trait and both Miss Middleton and Lady Cuzon seem to me strong and independent women...

I think you should cool down, relax and take it easy :ermm:

IMO a strong personality is good trait and both Miss Middleton and Lady Cuzon seem to me strong and independent women...

I am very relaxed. I don't know these people(apparently you don't either!).

Your original post wasn't a positive statement on the ladies. I was just warning you about pre-judging private citizens, when we don't have any real info.

Once again it's a forum for god'sake!

Yes, I realize that. I'm just questioning your conclusions about two private citizens. Because I don't think we have a lot of info.
Where do your strong feelings about Cressida, Carole, and Lady Mary come from? Is it just a gut instinct?

I wasn't trying to be a thorn in anyone's side. I'm open to all viewpoints as long as they're expanded on.

Anyways, I noticed that some people in the Current Events Thread were musing about Harry and Joss. I don't know if they would work as a couple but they would make a handsome pair.

Yes, I realize that. I'm just questioning your conclusions about two private citizens. Because I don't think we have a lot of info.
Where do your strong feelings about Cressida, Carole, and Lady Mary come from? Is it just a gut instinct?

I think we are going off topic with Carole. About Cressida: yes, gut feelings and from what I've seen of her in pictures, videos and her instagram...

Anyway I agree that Harry and Joss would make a great couple... But I don't think it will work

Rightly or wrongly, we all base our opinions on the impressions certain people give us. We have to because we don't know them personally, so we go by impressions whether positive or negative.

That's probably why the reactions to certain people run the range between detestation and adulation!

Rightly or wrongly, we all base our opinions on the impressions certain people give us. We have to because we don't know them personally, so we go by impressions whether positive or negative.

That's probably why the reactions to certain people run the range between detestation and adulation!

Thanks Mirabel:flowers:

Yes, I do that all the time with members of the Royal Family as well as celebrities. I'm more cautious about making that leap with private citizens. I think they are in a very vulnerable position. They rarely get their side of the story out. They just take the abuse and keep quiet. It makes me feel uneasy. Like a mob effect.

I don't think it is necessary to be intimately acquainted with an individual to have a general idea as to their personality. Any person (and certainly any woman) that grows a kitchen-table business into a multi-million-pound business has to be a strong person, with a strong personality. And based on comments we have heard Catherine make, it would appear that Catherine came by her strong personality naturally, :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom