Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm Cressida...changing her style, going to the parties after the split... It reminds me someone who did the same...

The boxing event is black tie. She would have to wear an evening gown . It's hard to be boho chic in a evening gown.

I wish Harry and Cressida well...but, I never thought she would be the type to be able to handle global media spotlight and still don't think she could.

I think she is the type of person to enjoy her freedom and don't think she could ever be happy and content if she married him...I think she needs her freedom more than she needs him...which i feel bad for her allittle because she probably does love him...but, he has alot of baggage(media being one of them)

I also think harry realized she couldn't handle the spotlight either..but, these are the problems royal relationships deal with.

I don't think his thought processes went that far... I think he wanted to dump her for personal reasons.. and he did.

Although, I have to say, many, many, many men DO break up with their girlfriend when they realize they are close to commitment out of pure fear, then after a month or two they get back together and get engaged. My husband did it to me, my brother did it to his future wife. They know this is it, and for a time they run. In fact when it happened to me and I was devastated, someone I knew said, "oh yeah, my husband did that.. .don't worry, you'll be back together soon. He's just scared." Will did it to Kate.

From this distance we don't know if it's a true break up, or one of these things I described. However, I think it would be better if Team Cressie stopped leaking pro-Cressie spin to the media. That will hardly help this situation in the long run.

Well, we don't know who broke the relationship up. If there was an actual relationship because they appeared to be good friends hanging out than actual boyfriend and girlfriend.

I'm not sure Cressida friends are leaking anything though. The media have a way of coming up with all kinds of "unnamed" sources and rumors that either favor the young lady or against the young lady. I think we all remember the chaos that surrounded William & Catherine after their brief split. There were so many stories about what happened, who said what and who cried.

I actually see Harry with a more mature lady but he will have to do some growing up too. Right now it seems like Harry is more interested in playing around and hitting the clubs and being surrounded by young girls, rather than settling down and walking down an isle. That's just what I'm seeing at the moment.

Last edited:
I agree. To me Harry and Cressida were not a couple but just friends having fun... IMO of course. But I think that some posters are referring to Cressida's brother who spoke to press about his sis... Maybe

We don't know that Harry dumped Cressie...she could of very well said she was sick of it all and given him the boot. It could of been a mutual decision, perhaps they both realized they want different things out of life.

LaRae

We don't know that Harry dumped Cressie...she could of very well said she was sick of it all and given him the boot. It could of been a mutual decision, perhaps they both realized they want different things out of life.

LaRae

That is the logical way to look at it. Of course, logical and things that make sense don't sell gossip rags.

I don't think his thought processes went that far... I think he wanted to dump her for personal reasons.. and he did.

Although, I have to say, many, many, many men DO break up with their girlfriend when they realize they are close to commitment out of pure fear, then after a month or two they get back together and get engaged. My husband did it to me, my brother did it to his future wife. They know this is it, and for a time they run. In fact when it happened to me and I was devastated, someone I knew said, "oh yeah, my husband did that.. .don't worry, you'll be back together soon. He's just scared." Will did it to Kate.

From this distance we don't know if it's a true break up, or one of these things I described. However, I think it would be better if Team Cressie stopped leaking pro-Cressie spin to the media. That will hardly help this situation in the long run.

Yeah, the fact that she is doing a Kate (and please don't tell me she didn't know the media would be waiting to photograph the princesses at that nightclub) tells me that he is the one most likely to have ended the relationship.

There are no media shots of the event they were at prior to the club outing. Clearly the media know the boundaries. Chelsy and others at that event would be well sought after by the paps, yet no coverage. The media followed the rules...but they are not following the rules where Cressie is concerned? I don't buy it! There must be leaks on her side and it may very well be the reason why their relationship ended.

It wouldn't surprise me if Chelsy, through the firm she works for, warned the media about invading her privacy. They know how far they can go, and it seems they can go pretty far with Cressida. I smell a rat! Probably in her camp I would say. Could Henry have caught the rat?

Yeah, the fact that she is doing a Kate (and please don't tell me she didn't know the media would be waiting to photograph the princesses at that nightclub) tells me that he is the one most likely to have ended the relationship.

There are no media shots of the event they were at prior to the club outing. Clearly the media know the boundaries. Chelsy and others at that event would be well sought after by the paps, yet no coverage. The media followed the rules...but they are not following the rules where Cressie is concerned? I don't buy it! There must be leaks on her side and it may very well be the reason why their relationship ended.

It wouldn't surprise me if Chelsy, through the firm she works for, warned the media about invading her privacy. They know how far they can go, and it seems they can go pretty far with Cressida. I smell a rat! Probably in her camp I would say. Could Henry have caught the rat?

Well, it certainly took him long enough to work that one out...:whistling:

These charity affairs are planned out months in advance and it could be entirely possible that Cressida and the York princesses made plans to attend together even before the break up. IIRC, they were friends long before Cressida started dating Harry.

I really don't see any reason to read anything into this evening out in relation to Harry and Cressida.

IMO, I think Cressida should run from Harry. I think Harry is a playboy. He won't settle down until he is at least 40.

Regardless of who did the dumping, if I know the press would be there, I'd make sure I look hot. It's completely normal.

Her camp sure goes out of their way to make him look lame and bad...(not with just the break up...but during the duration of the relationship)...she sure isn't the end all be all of women...especially when it seems that she won't be able to handle what Harry has had to deal with his entire life.

If I could give him advice...it would run away from her and her family...and look outside your circle.

Last edited:
IMO, I think Cressida should run from Harry. I think Harry is a playboy. He won't settle down until he is at least 40.

I don't think she will - I think this type of up and down drama will go on for quite some time. In any event, I think these two might be well suited in that regard - the drama, the press, etc. Her messages to the press remind one of Harry's dearly departed mother. And boys often gravitate toward those who remind them of their mothers...

I don't think she will - I think this type of up and down drama will go on for quite some time. In any event, I think these two might be well suited in that regard - the drama, the press, etc. Her messages to the press remind one of Harry's dearly departed mother. And boys often gravitate toward those who remind them of their mothers...

Oh God :ohmy: I'll feel pitty for him if that's his destiny. Someone saves him from that please.

Regardless of who did the dumping, if I know the press would be there, I'd make sure I look hot. It's completely normal.

I'll try to look my best if I knew my photos would be spread all over internet (though there is a difference between looking good and looking hot). What's interesting is that Cressida never seemed to be worried about it, and now that he ended the relationship (apparently), she completely transformed herself.

It was just a blue, relatively simple dress though? Beatrice was decked out too and Cressida's look looked it was done within an hour. I don't see it as a transformation at all.

I thought Cressida really ramped up her style for this occasion; while it was a relatively simple dress, it was a gorgeous color on her and suited her coloring. And the style was sexy and absolutely flattered her beautiful figure. I really thought it was one of her best evening looks that I've seen and if I were Harry, I'd be taking a second and third look at her. If, indeed, that was her motive.... ;)

Last edited:
:previous: I don't know. Somehow I don't think that a change of dress would make Harry "change his mind". If it did then I would think him as deep as your average puddle, however we know absolutely nothing whatsoever about this relationship. We don't even know who broke with whom nor why it happened at all.

As for all Cressida's "friends" merrily feeding scads of information to the Daily Fail, I would be ready to beleive it if anyone, and I do mean any one real friend, was actually quoted and proud to be named. So far all we have is drivel endlessly streaming via the DF with absolutely no verification whatsoever.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time a woman went out on the town with her friends dressed to the max and having a great time after a break-up to show an ex-boyfriend what he's missing. But the various convolutions of this relationship have yet to unfold, if ever.

Last edited:
This whole episode tells us one thing. We know absolutely nothing about what is going on.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time a woman went out on the town with her friends dressed to the max and having a great time to show an ex-boyfriend what he's missing. But the various convolutions of this relationship have yet to unfold, if ever.

I seriously doubt that this outing really had anything to do with the relationship. As we know, charity galas are not planned on the spur of the moment nor was Harry's trip. Cressida could have planned to go to this months ago while Harry was out of the country on a royal tour.

Personally I think these reports are "scoops" the rags exaggerating in the hopes that they might just be the truth.

Originally Posted by angieuk
MOS DIARY: Harry tells Cressida... Lets' give it another try | Mail Online

Prince Harry tells Cressida Bonas he 'wants to give their relationship another try' - Mirror Online

Nothing more then newspapers trying to sell more papers so that they can have more money in the bank. The media probably made the entire story up just for that sake alone. Never Never believe what you read in the papers(media or otherwise) If it doesn't come from the horses mouth, then it is probably a lie to begin with. She seems like a spoiled little rich girl and he is still trying to find his way in this world, whatever, wishing them the best!

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 2h
There's no sign at the moment at least of Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas getting back together, sources close to both say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom