The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Sorry African Aussie but would love to read the source because according to Richard Palmer, royal reporter of the Express, this relationship is definitely still on.
Not saying the relationship is not on, just saying that I think he avoided being photographed with either of them. Although I understand why he would not want to be photographed with Chelsy, I certainly don't get why he made sure he was not in the same frame as his reported girlfriend.

Richard says Cressie and Henry braved the photographers TOGETHER, really? Where are the photos of them TOGETHER?

The video link above is my source. You think they were lying? I mean, they were there filming...Wish there had been an arial shot to decidedly prove it!

Old 06-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Richard Palmer did not say they braved the photographers together - he said clearly "whether" they brave... etc. (ie in the future, comfirmed by the time of the text) completely different meaning. Read it again, AfricanAussie nd you'll see the difference.

you wrote: " I have read that he was at the end of the "exit procession".

Sorry- you said you'd read it or are you saying this video is actually the source?

What I am attempting is a time line which is why I wanted to know your time/source.

If you can't tell me, then just say that.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-23-2013, 09:52 PM
Courtier

Sorry, I thought I had. My source is indeed the video link not what I had said earlier, and incorrectly, that I had read it. I went through a great deal of coverage the past 24 hours so my apologies for that error.

I understand you pointing out Palmer's wording and I understand it, but I wanted to emphasize the TOGETHER thing. My point is that if Henry wanted to support that view he would have indeed been photographed together with Cressida. I hope you understand that I am not dismissing yours or indeed Palmers opinion but I suspect Henry is keeping the door open. I do accept that you, Palmer and others may be right and I am not. It is just what I think and that is all.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Heir Apparent

thanks for clarifying that.

I dont really have a strong view - I tend to think that Chelsy is over; and that Cressida is a maybe.

Frankly (and Im sorry if this offends anyone) going out with someone - or rather having a relationship with someone, is not love and marriage. As some one once said (and I dont have the source) you have to kiss a lot of frogs till you find your prince(ss).

Harry, I think, is still kissing!

Old 06-23-2013, 10:03 PM
Courtier

Yeah, rather a lot I think!
Old 06-24-2013, 03:28 AM
Serene Highness - Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Looks like the wedding party were together prior to the wedding day. This probably means that Henry and Chelsy were together prior to the wedding. I wish I was a fly on the wall...
I doubt you'd overhear anything too exciting. This wasn't the first time that they've seen each other since the split. They were both at Princess Eugenie's birthday party last year, as well as a few other events. Plus with so many friends in common, it would be hard to avoid any contact/communication with one another.

I think the ship has sailed for Chelsy and Harry. It's been years and they have both moved on. Chelsy is now in Istanbul and I just don't see them starting up again.

If Cressida and Harry are together, then I don't blame them for not wanting to be photographed at the wedding. We already saw the hoopla that surrounded them during the skiing holiday. Plus, they don't owe the public or the media anything. It's their relationship and they'll spill the beans when they're ready.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:35 PM
Aristocracy

I think it is all a media-created story about Chelsy and Cressida at this wedding. Both women and Harry have many of the same friends and have probably attended many of the same events, just none as public as this wedding.

While Harry has been photoed with Chelsy during their time together and with Cressida on the skiing trip. That is a rarity. Generally RF members avoid being photographed with their current gf until prior to any announcement. Exactly how many photos were taken of William and Kate together in the years prior to their engagement?
Old 06-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Majesty

HWalesWatch Prince Harry Watch 2m
Prince Harry & Cressida Bonas on cover of Daily Express pic.twitter.com/lMPUu0Dr9P

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-24-2013, 05:35 PM
Gentry

I actually wish that Harry and Chelsy would get back together. I think she is very good for him. She seems stable and mature and someone who would love him for who he is. I think she could be a very good stabilizing influence in his life.

However, I don't blame her at all for not wanting the royal life. I think she has decided it is not for her. Always being photographed, your life is not your own. As much as I think she loved Harry, I don't think she wanted to take on that kind of a life.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:45 PM
Majesty

Actually, I'm not sure if we really know the reasons why Harry & Chelsy's relationship didn't work out. Neither one of them spoke out about it. I think it's the media that came up with the idea that they split because Chelsy didn't want the royal lifestyle that comes with dating Harry.

More Pics-
Together the day the after society wedding, Harry and Cressida dress down look as they return home by train:
Together the day the after society wedding, Harry and Cressida dress down look as they return home by train | Mail Online

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Courtier

I always got the impression they had a rather volatile relationship. A bit to much of the tempers.

LaRae
Old 06-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Yet another invasion by Niraj Tanna of a royal relationship.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Why does anyone hold their pant leg like that?
Old 06-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Majesty

When the pants are too big. It can cause you to pull and tug on them.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
When the pants are too big. It can cause you to pull and tug on them.
I was just going to say the same thing.

It kind of looks like she's not wearing her clothes - everything's big and baggy on her.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:53 PM
Serene Highness - Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

According to a few of the Harry fans on tumblr, she's wearing his clothes. One of them linked to a photo of him wearing that beige sweater.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Courtier

Yep...I'd say there's no doubt at this point that they are a couple, more than just a casual date now and then type of couple.

Sorry AfricanAussie!

LaRae
Old 06-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Courtier

Oh love the look Harry is giving the camera in that last photo...I can just imagine what he'd like to say to the media.

LaRae
Old 06-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Courtier

I can't get over some of the very nasty comments about her in the DM responses. A lot of truly unpleasant people in the world.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
I can't get over some of the very nasty comments about her in the DM responses. A lot of truly unpleasant people in the world.
The really bad comments are from US, IReland and the Netherlands - I expect the Uk ones got barred.

People are sick.