Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your first sentence made me laugh :lol:

But you are right. If they behave normal, the press would get bored and maybe leave them more alone.

I don't think the press will ever leave them alone.

I must say that I miss Chelsy though. I think by this time they would feel comfortable to appear in public together.

I totally understand that the couple is in their early stages of dating.

Date night two -

@HWalesWatch: Prince Harry's attending the play "The Book of Mormon" tonight. - pic via Instagram http://t.co/dOdShrcvaZ

With Cressida apparently, no picture to confirm.

I must say that I miss Chelsy though. I think by this time they would feel comfortable to appear in public together.

I totally understand that the couple is in their early stages of dating.
Sometimes and sometimes not, remember when he and Chelsea climbed into the boot of his car?
Chelsy Davy: Prince Harry 'smuggles her in Jaguar boot to keep reunion secret' | Mail Online
That was 2011, in one of the on phases off their on/off relationship.
It's hard to know what they (Harry and Cressida) were looking at - a mob of flashing photographers, or a solo photographer lurking in a place they expected to not be seen. It's pretty clear Harry dislikes being photographed when he is leaving places after a private night out.

Why not just accept that they are public figures and grow up already? There is no need to outwit the press, or to end up sneaking around. They'll be public figures if they marry and the press is a natural part of their lives since birth. The press makes that family relevant since nothing they (RF) do on their own is relevant.

Diana has been dead for nearly two decades now and it's time for Harry to man up and tell his girlfriend to get over it if she wants a relationship.

If she whines about the media, can't hack it, then I believe she'll be quietly dropped and Harry will move on.

I'm tired of the press being treated like an eternal enemy. The photogs and the writers have huge pressure to produce and editors are under pressure to get editions done in time. So really, the royals should be a lot more cooperative and give full value. the royals are always acting like the press is a disease they'll catch if they smile and make it a point to be friendly or informative.

Harry is a public figure, not Cressida. The press have been a part of his life since birth but not hers. I really do not blame any public figure for trying to protect what little bit of privacy remains to them, especially in their romantic life. They do not owe access to that to anyone.

It's kind of funny how you can recognize Cressida by that damn scrunchie in her hair

That's the "problem" what he has: If he wants a girlfriend, this particular woman needs to fall in love with him and want a relationship with him as a private person and with him as a public person (and the last one includes the press). In the new pic above, the blonde girl next to him really looks like Cressida.

Apparently out again together tonight. At the theatre being The Book of Mormon.
Various sightings on twitter

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 46m
Prince Harry's attending the play "The Book of Mormon" tonight. - pic via Instagram Instagram

Private citizen or not both chelsy and cressida knew Harry was a prince before they started dating him...so either get used to the paps or break up...because they will always be there...that won't change.

Apparently out again together tonight. At the theatre being The Book of Mormon.
Various sightings on twitter

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 46m
Prince Harry's attending the play "The Book of Mormon" tonight. - pic via Instagram Instagram

Cheeky boy seeing the Book of Mormon. Cepe - where did you see she was with him again? Cause I didn't get that?

Cheeky boy seeing the Book of Mormon. Cepe - where did you see she was with him again? Cause I didn't get that?

In the link to Instagram there are two pictures of Harry. The one on the right looks like Cressida is beside him.

I for one am thankful Prince Harry is not a direct heir. He is a playboy. Fair play to him, he his more suitable for the cocktail circuit with a drink in his hand. Remember, not that long ago, he was picture in Nazi fancy dress, admitting to drug use, and lets not forget appearing on the front page of the SUN stark naked groping with naked women.
Harry is a good guy but is not cut out to be anywhere near the throne. Thank God the more level headed William is 2nd in line to the throne. I think Harry and Cressida make a good match, although I don't think it will last. She is just too immature.

How are you defining playboy??? He certainly is no Aly Khan, or Rubirosa or Warren Beatty. He is a healthy young man who does what other healthy young people in his age group do, he dates, he goes to parties, he drinks, he has a sex life and he occasionally has done something foolish. So far nothing that many in his age group could not identify with. Certainly nothing to vilify him for. Oh and by the way he has also co- founded a charity to help children in Lesotho and served 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. I doubt too many of his critics could claim the same for themselves.

So he went to a charity boxing match, and then went to the theatre and he's a party prince?! I'd hate to be your kid :lol:

LMAO, can you imagine, 2 dates and that makes you a playboy. Was he expected to stay home and read the Bible?

LMAO, can you imagine, 2 dates and that makes you a playboy. Was he expected to stay home and read the Bible?

I went to a movie and out for dinner this week I think I'm a playgirl ;)
Anyway, Henry and Cressida seems to be moving forward.

I believe Warren said it perfectly in another thread, so here goes....

As this thread is not the arena for a "William vs Harry: Who is Better?" competition, all such posts and replies to them have been removed.

In any case, as the thread topic is "Prince Harry: Releationship's Rumours and Musings?" there should be no need to rehash Harry's past "scandals" or compare William to Harry.

Any and all additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

One IS amused! Prince Harry and girlfriend Cressida Bonas enjoy second date in a row at play The Book Of Mormon-
Prince Harry and girlfriend Cressida Bonas go to see The Book Of Mormon in London | Mail Online

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3h
Harry and Cressie have been serious for a long time - despite reports to the contrary it was never on-off - but interesting to see them out.

Oh my, she is wearing that offensible fabric - fleece. Off with her head, clap her in irons, send her to the colonies, we must keep her from poor Harry. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looking at these pictures I'm kind of reminded of how Andrew and Sarah currently avoid walking together when they go out.

Has something really happend in the direction of wedding?
Or is just another "friend to whom Cressida revealed she overcame the fear"..
I guess DM and Telegraph are just recycling the story because Harry was in news yesterday..and there is no other news.. Its interesting they both use the same story, same "friend" and even the same lines..

Funny, how William was in no rush to wed, but supposedly, Harry can't wait.

Maybe, he needs to listen to his head and not his heart. Putting pressure on her?? Reminds me of Andrew and Sarah Ferguson all over again!

I hope a few more years pass by, before he even considers this marriage. But I fear Harry is too impulsive for that!

Why Duchess of Cambridge would not want Prince Harry to marry Cressida Bonas - Telegraph

William was involved with the Army back then, not another woman!! I doub't we will ever know why they broke up? But I do believe William was the instigator.

Has Chelsy really gone for good??

Last edited:
Wait for an engagement guys. These rumours are just nonsense.

Yea, that article said the 2007 break up was because of the sister...no it wasn't it had nothing to do with her...another little gripe of mine is people say sam wasn't invited to the royal wedding...well guess what Sam and Bella broke up in June 2010 and got back together sometime after the royal wedding and lets remember invites went out in feb...pretty sure 'friend' Richard Branson wasn't invited as well.

I feel like so many 'british journalist' are lazy and don't even bother to look for facts...whatever sells papers..

I hope this isn't just because William is married that would be incredibly stupid...and I do agree harry is impulsive, but, I really think not waiting longer would be a mistake..I really don't think she would really know what she is in for...like his long deployments and no privacy. I remember Sarah Ferguson saying the reason why Andrew and her didn't work out was because for the first 5 yrs of their marriage she only saw him 45 days a yr. I hope he doesn't do what Andrew did because it wouldn't be fair to either of them...that would be almost like sabotaging your relationship. I just have gotten the impression since last year that he seems a bit desperate...why rush...there is no reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom