Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the press will start following Cressinda more now. William and Kate are boring to them now. After the wedding, it was is she pregnant? Then it was bump watch. Now once she goes to the awards dinner in early Sept and shows her figure, the story is over. William and Kate stay home with George and Lupo. On the other hand, Harry isn't domesticated yet. He still goes out and so do Cressie. She will start getting the Pippa treatment where she gets photographed outside for no reason. Then the fashion hit/miss articles start ..etc

Cressida is an absolutely cute girl. We have no idea whether she is brainy or not. She's a dance student. Does she do anything else besides modeling? As for her attire in the photo, casual is a lot different now than my definition of casual (I wouldn't wash the dog in that get up), but it really is no indication at all of her value. We'll just need to wait and see.

That doesn't say much for his tastes then. No ball gown needed- just dress attractively and tastefully the way Kate always has.

I think Cressida herself finds her apparel appropriate, tasteful and attractive for her age, avocation and background. I think she knows she is not even close to a Middleton state of mind and does not want to be that just now. She's 24 and an artist. She will never be Kate. It's this kind of demand that she do anything to "fit in" because a Prince is seeing her that dogged the Royal Family in the 90s - and made them so very unpopular.

I have news - Princes do not always date perfect models of taste and decorum. Some of them have affairs because they do not prefer taste and decorum. And not all relationships lead to marriage.

William found the love of his life, now I think Harry should be allowed to find his.

I thought Kate, Pippa and their clique dressed ... but Cressida is taking into a whole different level. That of a 13 year old girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
We hear your opinion. We are listening.

Last edited by a moderator:
William found the love of his life, now I think Harry should be allowed to find his.

I don't think anyone disagrees that Harry should be allowed to find true love. I think the question is whether he has, or thinks he has, not whether the press thinks he has. Hindsight is 20/20, at least for us royal watchers from afar.

I've seen pix of born-princesses and they have looked terrible (Monacco anyone?)

Highly polished (literally) Princess Mary didn't start out like that. Check back on some of her pictures.

Are some of you having a bad day? Tired and depressed? Want to take it out on someone else?

Cressida has no "standing" in royal circles; she isnt even a designated girlfriend. And if she read some of this stuff, why would she want to be?

I've seen pix of born-princesses and they have looked terrible (Monacco anyone?)

Highly polished (literally) Princess Mary didn't start out like that. Check back on some of her pictures.

Are some of you having a bad day? Tired and depressed? Want to take it out on someone else?

Cressida has no "standing" in royal circles; she isnt even a designated girlfriend. And if she read some of this stuff, why would she want to be?
Did you feel like being a psychologist today?

just saying how it comes across.

That doesn't say much for his tastes then. No ball gown needed- just dress attractively and tastefully the way Kate always has.
Okay, let me get this right. Cressida's style is Bo Ho chic and Harry's interest in said Bo Ho chick shows his lack of taste. Right?

Over the years we all discussed how William and Harry are as different as night and day yet are still very close. Their differences are what makes them who they are. The idea that Harry should copy his brother's style is just not doable. The idea that he should marry his very own "Kate Clone" is just plain creepy!

just saying how it comes across.

And Thank you for trying to bring some common sense back into the thread. Some of the comments are downright disgusting IMO. As has been said, Cressida is not an official Grilfriend. Only rumored. Also before going after someone wearing something you think is beyond horrible, might I suggest you go through your own photo albums first. We've all had those kind of moments. Only difference being we didn't have Paparazzi lying in wait w/cameras at ready and then those pictures ending up in newspapers the next day.

She seems to have a bohemian style and most people who have that style stick with it...being scrutinized by media, etc comes with dating a prince she should know that by now.

I think for long term if she doesn't see herself as not only a royal wife,but, an army wife as well then she probably not drag the relationship on...because I don't see harry leaving the military any time soon and he is just going to keep training and getting deployed which won't be easy for his future gf or wife.

Well, if they marry I have already come up with the perfect gift for the house A bar.

One of them will be happy. ;)

And Thank you for trying to bring some common sense back into the thread. Some of the comments are downright disgusting IMO. As has been said, Cressida is not an official Grilfriend. Only rumored. Also before going after someone wearing something you think is beyond horrible, might I suggest you go through your own photo albums first. We've all had those kind of moments. Only difference being we didn't have Paparazzi lying in wait w/cameras at ready and then those pictures ending up in newspapers the next day.
Free speech and it's a forum. People will comment on somebody's outfit regardless if they're famous or not.

As has been said, Cressida is not an official Grilfriend. Only rumored.

She'll never be official, she will only ever be an official fiancée. Then she's off limits.

She'll never be official, she will only ever be an official fiancée. Then she's off limits.

I think what they meant is that she has not accompanied Harry to any visible or official events, which Chelsea did a few times

There hasn't been any for her to attend since his return. Chelsy attended a family wedding, his passing out parade and possibly another I'm unsure. We haven't had events like that while Cressida was in the picture.

There hasn't been any for her to attend since his return. Chelsy attended a family wedding, his passing out parade and possibly another I'm unsure. We haven't had events like that while Cressida was in the picture.

Also the concert for Diana, and several charity polo events. Cressida has so far been a more private relationship.

Well we're not going to have another Concert for Diana anytime soon I think ;)

But we've had several polo games and Cressida attended none.

I think it is sensible to let relationships develop away from the scrutiny of the press and public {if this is indeed what is happening.} The pressures are great enough as it is...

But we've had several polo games and Cressida attended none.

That's a good point.

You know, she could be a good sport "front" for his real relationship, with whoever that is.....:lol:

I thought he was planning to propose??

Who was? Henry? :lol::lol:

I think its more the media and public that are trying to marry Harry off. As much as we'd all love another royal wedding, I don't think its really a priority on Harry's mind but what do I know?

It'll happen when he's ready.

I think the biggest problem for Harry regarding a relationship is the new "Middleton Doctrine"

It is not only enough for a girl to love Harry but she has to be willing to subject her family to the vile tactics of the British Tabloids.

Its a shame really, Catherine and her family are made of steel but this is the exception rather than the rule.

Harry may find a girl he loves but in the Britain of 2013 that may not be enough.

I disagree with this, Catherine's family put themselves out there, they are in the public eye. Pippa has her book deal, her columns in newspaper, the family have a multi million pound company, then there's Uncle Gary who does nothing to help himself. They are seen out and about, But if Henry ends up marrying a barmaid from Leeds, her families not going to be down in London dropping thousands of pounds in the nearest department store every week. The tabloids use the Middletons as canon fodder because they're easily available. You don't see Dave Clark's family trotted about in the front pages every weekend, or Eugenie's partner. You never saw pictures of Chelsy Davy's family except the rumours about her father.

I also dislike your generalisation of "in the Britain of 2013", most of us couldn't care less who Henry marries, most of the people in the UK only know him because of his Vegas stunt.

Hasn't there also been a rumor-actual story-something, anyway- about the Queen requiring a years-long courtship before approving a marriage? If true, Harry has years to go with Cressida before he could marry her.

I also dislike your generalisation of "in the Britain of 2013", most of us couldn't care less who Henry marries, most of the people in the UK only know him because of his Vegas stunt.

Oh come on now. You know darn well that Prince Harry's been know to most of the people in the UK since his birth, and that he's been well known to the public for his entire life, particularly after his mother's death.

I agree with you that not everyone who marries into the family will have their family go through as much tabloid trouble as Kate's has, but you're really going to imply that Prince Harry is only known because of one relatively minor tabloid story about his vegas trip?

That's nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom