Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Harry! Whoever you are, it can be very awkward being at the same social event as your ex, especially when you're there with a new partner.

Yeah don't see how what Cressida is wearing is much different than what Kate wore that time.

LaRae

What time? The fashion show at St. Andrews when she wore the see-through dress?

Yes the fashion show.

LaRae

It would be nice to see Prince Harry with Pippa Middleton. Nothing like keeping it in the family. They do look good together.

Cressida has just finished her contemporary dance course, she is 24. This is a late start for any dancer. Wondering what her career path is? Anyone know? Perhaps she wants to choreograph?

Any clues?

Cressida has just finished her contemporary dance course, she is 24. This is a late start for any dancer. Wondering what her career path is? Anyone know? Perhaps she wants to choreograph?

Any clues?

She could be a dance therapist, or teacher, or maybe run her own studio. There are some possibilities for her.

There certainly are possibilities but I have not read anything in the media mentioning what she plans or wants for her future.

I guess we will read something soon since she has finished her course.:flowers:

I'm guessing here..."bird" means Harry's girlfriend?

Oh I see. Thanks for letting me know.

Bird here means "girl" or "woman." "My bird" = "my girl."

This is interesting. "Bird" means the same thing here, but I didn't know Canada shared the Brit slang we also use.

This is interesting. "Bird" means the same thing here, but I didn't know Canada shared the Brit slang we also use.

I don't think I've ever heard it used here, but I'm familiar with the term. We do get our fair share of British words in Canada though.

Jagger and the boys used to mention "the birds" in interviews - which makes this particular Harry comment right on target.

Tim Ewart ‏@EwartRoyale 7h
Harry and Cressida rocking at the Mumford concert at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

Wonder if Cressida will be cheering Prince Harry on @ Polo this weekend.

Hold the presses! Girl on phone - headline news!

Just shocking; where's the sense of propriety here right after the royal birth????:p

Last edited:
Hold the presses! Girl on phone - headline news!

Good grief, the next thing you know other girls will want to be able to talk on phones or even have their own phones. Will this equality business never end.

And that photog is so bummed that that skirt didn't flip up just another 2 inches or so... :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom