Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was said earlier here that people on Tumblr found pictures of him wearing the articles of clothing (or ones that look very similar) that she's wearing.

What people found on tumblr was a pic of Harry wearing a sweater identical to the one Cressida's wearing.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/971322_690183907677732_922483105_n.jpg

Honestly, that's not a proof she's wearing his clothes.

The sweater is likely not the same, at best, they have the same colour and the same material. But Harry's has a V neck while Cressida's doesn't. Also, Cressida is petite and Harry's very tall and quite muscly. His sweater would look huge on Cressida, and the one she's wearing doesn't. Only the sleeves are big, but if you look to the rest, it fits loose but looks her size (at best, one size too big). Also, look at the hem: it's not too big, it's her size.
The pants: they look big but not enough big to be Harry's. This kind of pants are oftenly worn by dancers.
She's wearing this type of pants:Hip-Hop Drawstring Dance Pants; Urban Groove

So "oh Cressida's wearing his clothes" is just people seeing wishful things.

Then I stand corrected.

Well, I think we have to remember that Harry knows this young lady and Chelsy pretty well. More than us on the outside looking in and at these pictures. I only see him dating someone very nice and fun.

I doubt the clothes she's wearing are Harry's. They're a little loose on her, but as big as Harry is compared to her, the clothes would be falling off her if they were his. The sweaters in the two photos are totally different ... different colors and different necklines.

Well, if she's not wearing his clothes, that doesn't prove she's NOT dating him, just that she likes oversized, baggy clothing. Or that she borrowed some else's since I can't imagine buying a pair of pants that are so big she has to clutch at them to hold them up.

Last edited:
...I am not sure where the idea came from that Cressida does not like the media attention.
I agree. Cressie lives for this media attention. Some of the more sugary tabloid poetic prose regarding her makes me want to barf.

"Hard to pin down"
"Airy"
Leading Harry around like a dog on a leash....
"Wise beyond her years"..... um, no, don't think so.....:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
I agree with both of you.

Her friends always make sure they "cleaned" Cressida's image. We had everything. From Cressida's more mature than she looks, she's wise beyond her years, etc, to Cressida "hard to pin down", Cressida doesn't want to commit, Cressida's scaried about Harry's insistence on mariage, etc. Cressida was all this and that, while Harry was always the one who was smitten, didn't want to let her go, couldn't loose her, etc. Honestly, all of this sounded so ridiculous to me...

Not to talk about her brother Jacobi posting an image with her from the Branson's wedding, immediately after Hello was published, when everyone was talking about Cressida. Honestly, there was no other picture he could choose? He has plenty of sisters, after all :whistling:

We have no proof she likes attention or is on a media campaign to improve her image.

Seriously, I highly doubt she or her family and friends are courting the media anymore than Kate and her family did. The "sources" quoted by the media are mostly just fabrications to come up with a story when there is none. Harry has a girlfriend named Cressida Bonas. She and her family have lives and are just as in to social networking as most picture around the world. It's not a crime. She doesn't need to court any of us. She has Harry and they like being together apparently. It's not a crime and I highly doubt they care what any of us think.

No one really has any proof of her courting the media and I highly doubt anyone is. These "friends" could simply be fictitious people for all we know and probably are 90% of the time. Can we use direct quotes from the tabloids that are said by actual people and not "sources" or "friends"? Preferably with real faces.

Last edited:
Prince Harry would be the first to tell everyone to not believe what you read in the media.

There's very little to nothing to write about Harry and this young lady. There only a few pictures published of them together and their not totally loved up like the Harry & Chelsy photos. The media have little to nothing to go on at this point. They only thing they can do is make up stories about this couple.

We seen this same thing happen to William & Catherine in their dating years.

Might as well face it. As Cepe posted, Chelsy grew up, Henry didn't. Chelsy is moving on and Henry is with this grumpy looking chick.

Boooo hoooo hooo!:verysad::verysad::verysad:

Boooo hoooo hooo!:verysad::verysad::verysad:

Maybe there is still some hope. I just caught this in the many articles about the wedding
Friends said the 24-year-old was extremely nervous at the prospect of meeting Harry’s old flame.
One said: ‘She is totally intimidated by Chelsy. She’s very tight with Missy and in the wedding party, so it feels like she’s on Chelsy’s territory.
She knows Harry still carries a major torch for Chelsy – she’s always felt that there’s a ‘‘ghost of Chelsy’’ in their relationship.’
Yesterday’s wedding was a potentially awkward occasion because Chelsy is currently single after splitting from her latest boyfriend, property developer Matthew Mills – Labour grandee Dame Tessa Jowell’s son. Sources claim she and Harry have been back in touch recently.
There has even been a rumour that he has been spotted outside her flat, although friends said the pair were planning to avoid one another yesterday.

Read more: Prince Harry caught between Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas at wedding of Harry Potter heiress | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ummm... what is you guys' problem with Cressida? This is yet another article that has no actual facts and we have no idea who this "friend" is. This is exactly like every other article stating they are having problems or broke up. The articles are being printed just to stir up mess not because of any fact.

Have I missed something major, because last time I looked no one was believing the Daily Mail which is where the "sources" are coming from.

About the pants--I don't know whose they are, but they are not hers, despite the fact that dancers might wear similar ones. Dancers definitely don't wear pants they have to hold up at all times. She obviously borrowed those pants, perhaps when she was on the train!

This is just my opinion - but I don't think any of us have a good idea of what Cressida is like.

I also think the press is focused on the wrong things. I have had dippy friends who were GREAT friends - loyal and strong for me when I needed it. I have had wealthy friends who had divorces in their family; they were fun and funny and a source of optimism. I've had friends with all kinds of flaws - but they were my friends for their strengths, not for their weaknesses. Love that lasts is like that, too.

None of us know Harry well enough to now what kind of woman will sustain him for a lifetime. I just want him to find her, as I find him (what I know of him) a really admirable guy (most of the time). :ROFLMAO:

None of us know the girl... so our opinions are only based on the impression we get from pics and magazine articles. I would say from a "the right set" point of view, she fits right in.... best buds with Princess Eugenie so very much a member of the elite club. She knows everyone THEY know.... she mixes in the same social circle. She is the right age... a pretty enough girl.... and of course he could be mad about her... it seems to be going well enough if they are seeing each other a year or so.

Trouble is... there is no air of sophistication to her. She looks about 11....not a curve to call her own. She just does not look like the type that will make the grade if you will.... WIFE wise. !! I know everyone is comparing her to Chelsy.... who in every way comes over as a woman's woman... who knows her own mind.. is gorgeous... has a terrific career... the works !! If only she was willing to sell her life for the price of title... all would be well !!! But there you have it..... Chelsy is NOT prepared to sacrifice her privacy for a life in the goldfish bowl... and she is a sensible girl to walk away if she is sure this would NOT be the life for her. How many times can THEY be on off on off. There had to come a time when once and for all it was one or the other... so Chelsy is very must the past now.

Would this girl be willing to walk into the lions den.... and give up HER privacy to land Harry. Its a scary prospect and Harry was right in his interview. Its not a matter of looking for a partner... its looking for a partner willing to take on the life, which he freely admits is NOT something to run at ... but to be extremely wary of. If Cressida makes the grade.... and goes the distance... then good luck to them... I just at the moment can't see it myself.

With regard to being part of the right set.... trained in.....steady, reliable with a very solid family background.... on paper..... Pippa is made for him !!!! Putting aside just for a moment the very small matter of actually being remotely interested in each other, there is no doubt if you were just planning this on paper.... it would be job done if they ever romantically connected. Hardly likely though at this stage... and of course not knowing Pippa personally at all....there is nothing to say she would want the FULL ON life within the fold that Kate has.

So its Cressida......or by some miracle Pippa...... or Chelsy waking up one morning and thinking...actually... it might not be so bad afterall..... why not !!.... or the missing link... a woman unknown to us all.. who has not even entered the picture yet !!

its going to be fun keeping an eye on this saga one way or the other !

Last edited:
So...Look I think we are jumping the gun. We know nothing about Chelsy. We do not know why they broke up or whether she and Harry were suited for one another. Pippa we know even less about really. Then, everyone is insulting Cressida and saying she looks 11 and has no curves or whatever else. This is ridiculous. Harry has every right to like/love whomever he chooses and we have no right to judge or demean someone the way some people have been doing for the last few pages. Especially someone we know so little about. People did/do the same thing with Kate. When William and Kate were dating some people ripped her to shreds. Haven't we learned better? And who are any of us to make these kinds of statements?

None of us really knows Harry or Cressie...

Remember she will not just be joint the royal family, she will also be marrying a career army officer.

I wonder if much of the relationship is media driven because of her pedigree. If Harry does marry her, we can look forward to years and years of articles on
upper class Cressie compared to middle class Kate.

I know everyone is comparing her to Chelsy.... who in every way comes over as a woman's woman... who knows her own mind.. is gorgeous... has a terrific career... the works !! If only she was willing to sell her life for the price of title... all would be well !!! But there you have it..... Chelsy is NOT prepared to sacrifice her privacy for a life in the goldfish bowl... and she is a sensible girl to walk away if she is sure this would NOT be the life for her.

I'm not comparing her to Chelsy, because frankly, I never thought Chelsy was all that!

She's attractive enough but gorgeous? Well, eye of the beholder, I guess. I would call her average.
Nor do I think she's genuinely focused on her career; does she even practice law at all anymore?

I know it's been said she wasn't willing to embrace royal life, but somehow I think that may be a rumor ( I doubt if Harry ever asked her). I think their romance just sort of faded over time, and now Chelsy is just another socialite. JMO.

Pippa is a non starter as Harry likes blondes. Besides I'm rooting for Pippa and George Percy to wake up and realize they are perfect for each other.
If Harry was spotted outside of Chelsy's flat (which I doubt) then I'd say she's the friend w/ benefits.
Let's face it Harry is attractive, rich and royal and that equals chick magnet, it's hard to date a guy that has women coming on to him non stop, even if he doesn't cheat.
The royals aren't like actors or sports figures who openly parade their relationships for the press to see. Harry will do official engagements solo until he himself is engaged. He'll see any GF @ private events and we'll rarely see photos of them together. Due to this paucity of information the tabs will run articles that they are not dating or on the rocks or whatever until new photos show them together and then we'll see articles about them being back together, getting engaged, whatever. All of this reporting in a vacuum will include statements from unnamed 'friends' who probably don't exist.

I agree, we saw this same thing happen with Catherine. I prefer to not really comment on this young lady (Cressida) because I don't know her personally and I can't base my feeling about her from what the media writes.

Maybe there is still some hope. I just caught this in the many articles about the wedding

Oh, Jullitette, you are soooo beautiful. Thank you so much.:winkiss:

I think where Chelsy went after the wedding would be a better clue as to where her head is at.

Interestingly, there has been not coverage on that. Is she still in London? Has she gone out of the country?

If Chelsey wanted to know where Harry's head is at she could pick up the phone. However I think she already knows that answer.

That relationship is done. Whatever the reasons, they split up and have remained so for several years now.

LaRae

Pippa is a non starter as Harry likes blondes. Besides I'm rooting for Pippa and George Percy to wake up and realize they are perfect for each other.
I hope so too! :flowers:
But if this were ever going to happen, I think it would have at the time they all went skiing together.

I see Harry was a no show.

I see Harry was a no show.

The write ups say he was there but back stage with his friends including Cressida. These photos of her may have been another day? Or perhaps earlier in the day?

What image does Cressida has that need to be clean up? Am I missing something?

So Harry, what exactly attracted you to Cressida? Prince's on-off girlfriend slips into a see-though costume to show off athletic form at graduation dance show:
Cressida Bonas: Prince Harry's on-off girlfriend slips into a costume to show off athletic form at graduation dance | Mail Online

Wow, I think it's nice to see Cressida participate in a performance like this. Looks like she was very focused and passionate about what she was doing. I just hate the DM decided to put so much focus on her costume. It was part of the performance. Nothing wrong with it.

I think her image seems to be just fine but I think others are trying to find a princess mold to fit her in. I think the idea is to allow her personality to shine.

So Harry, what exactly attracted you to Cressida? Prince's on-off girlfriend slips into a see-though costume to show off athletic form at graduation dance show:
Cressida Bonas: Prince Harry's on-off girlfriend slips into a costume to show off athletic form at graduation dance | Mail Online

Wow, I think it's nice to see Cressida participate in a performance like this. Looks like she was very focused and passionate about what she was doing. I just hate the DM decided to put so much focus on her costume. It was part of the performance. Nothing wrong with it.

I think her image seems to be just fine but I think others are trying to find a princess mold to fit her in. I think the idea is to allow her personality to shine.

Yes, and I appreciate that she is not a carbon copy of Kate in looks, style, or pursuits. I hope that will ward off media-driven comparisons between the two ladies. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom